• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: username on September 18, 2019, 06:00:33 PM
On a scale of 1 through 10, how sad are you that his show doesn't return until the 29th?
1  And I don't find listening to a couple of California college boys talking about ancient Egypt, Rome and "magic" very appealing. The question is, why is Dietrich really taking time off.  Because his story about being an assassin for his Asian gang brothers once a year is total bullshit.

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 18, 2019, 06:06:02 PM
1  And I don't find listening to a couple of California college boys talking about ancient Egypt, Rome and "magic" very appealing. The question is, why is Dietrich really taking time off.  Because his story about being an assassin for his Asian gang brothers once a year is total bullshit.
Maybe he's finally going thru with "the operation" so his adopted son can start calling him mom.

Pelayo

Those meddling gangstalkers are always ruining my show!-ddd           

Gunner65

Poor Dietrich...Judith Eggart has also suspended contact with him. I knew that was coming.  Dietrich does NOT have a USMC life insurance (VGLI) policy because he is NOT a US Veteran.

Since Venus Clark and Judith Eggart are FB friends (as is Lara Lee Solomon) you can bet these women are all aware Dietrich is lying.

What sort of asshole would tell a woman he is wanting to sign over his life insurance to her (as beneficiary) when there is no such policy?

Pelayo

What sort of asshole would tell a woman he is wanting to sign over his life insurance to her (as beneficiary) when there is no such policy?
Ummmmm.... a liar?

Pelayo

Hey ddd, I wouldn't go to area 51 if I were you. They might nab you and do an autopsy on ya.

Pelayo

Hey Gunner, you know that Rose that was mentioned in the stinky ddd letter? Was she talking about Rose Dio?

Gunner65

Any ideas about why Dietrich is taking time off?  I don't recall him ever doing this before. not even for the last two "operations" he claims to have been involved in.

Pelayo

Ha! Maybe he's going gunning for his gangstalkers. If he is, i wish him good luck if he comes this way because he'll be hamburger after I get through with him. The operation I was referring to was the gender reassignment surgery. ddd is a fucking blowfish and I'm not worried about his cowardly ass showing up and like I said, I can chop him up with a half a dozen caliber ammo. And if I don't get him, my neighbors will. My neighbor Mike can hang his head up next to the dozens of deer rack he hangs on his cinder block wall.

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 18, 2019, 06:37:15 PM
Hey Gunner, you know that Rose that was mentioned in the stinky ddd letter? Was she talking about Rose Dio?
No.  Clark was referring to another local salon owner.  I think at some point Clark was working with her, she may have actually closed her own salon but I cannot confirm that.  I can't remember what city she had her own salon, but it was quite a drive south of San Francisco.

Gunner65

Clark appears to have removed her Veganiclors.com website as well as her old Vanessa Clark and Veganicolors Facebook pages.  She now has a FB page under the name Venus Clark and seems to be involved with a Kundalini Research Institute.  She has made a few very odd changes in the past few months.

Pelayo

"Uh, as the biological son of Adolph Hitler, he having suffered from syphilis most of his life and gone completely mad, I was born with congenital syphilis and have been insane all my life"- ddd

Pelayo

Next show ddd will explain where all that massive amount of artwork he has produced during his lifetime is:                                       
https://youtu.be/UDdp_N_lcR8

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 18, 2019, 07:04:14 PM
Uh, as the biological son of Adolph Hitler, he having suffered from syphilis most of his life and gone completely mad, I was born with congenital syphilis and have been insane all my life- ddd
Did Dietrich actually say this?  (My internet connection is very choppy tonight and I am getting choppy audio).

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 18, 2019, 07:13:35 PM
Did Dietrich actually say this?  (My internet connection is very choppy tonight and I am getting choppy audio).
Sorry to say, no. But syphilis would explain a lot about ddd's insanity.

Pelayo

Oye, ddd pinche puto, que Dios te maldiga pinche hijo de la chingada.

Pelayo

Black people? When did you start referring to them as such ddd? Usually you call them N-words.

Pelayo

No ddd, it's pretty simple, there are laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and insane people like you. Guns don't kill people, crazy and criminal people kill people.

Pelayo

ddd considers any job hell on earth and that's why he doesn't work. He relies on gullible idiots to send him donations so he won't get his uneducated ass dirty.

Pelayo

Hahahahahah, you racist ddd, America happened to win that war and what's more you know it and it's eating at ya you fucking asshole.

Pelayo

Hey, Judith was so creeped out about you she was considering getting a tramp stamp saying "exit only" with an arrow pointing towards her bungholio.

Pelayo

Yeah, the last couple of minutes of ddd's tirade shows exactly how much you should put your faith in ddd.

Pelayo

Sorry, the jappy jap nips lost the war dumbass nip ddd,

Quote from: username on September 18, 2019, 06:00:33 PM
On a scale of 1 through 10, how sad are you that his show doesn't return until the 29th?
Too bad the scale has no negative numbers....LOL.

Quote from: Pelayo on September 18, 2019, 08:06:45 PM
Sorry, the jappy jap nips lost the war dumbass nip ddd,
DD is a nip wannabe. I still think he's half Vietnamese.

Quote from: Pelayo on September 18, 2019, 07:34:54 PM
No ddd, it's pretty simple, there are laws to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and insane people like you. Guns don't kill people, crazy and criminal people kill people.
Nicely said.

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 18, 2019, 07:13:35 PM
That means that DD has been knowingly giving his "surrogate son" syphilis when he boinked "him".
If the kid finds out...

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 18, 2019, 06:40:23 PM
Any ideas about why Dietrich is taking time off?  I don't recall him ever doing this before. not even for the last two "operations" he claims to have been involved in.
It's possible he is being evicted and needs to relocate. Or the other is he plans to be a fugitive and do his shows while on the run, perhaps to Tijuana.

https://youtu.be/ur8ftRFb2Ac

Dietrich prays that he will return to torture us again with his boring shows. Lets do a counter prayer that he doesn't return..ever.

Gunner65

I believe Dietrich is using this fake mission to Mexico and listing a new beneficiary to a non-existent insurance policy is pure and total bullshit.  I see it as a desperate attempt for attention and sympathy.  Dietrich clearly makes a plea for Judith Eggart to resume contact with him by using a fake life insurance policy benefit to manipulate her into a response.

Dietrich is a very poor pathological liar.  Leaving his former producer Laura Lee Solomon as the sole beneficiary for almost 18 months is an example of this.  Solomon severed all relations with Dietrich when he was fired from Revolution Radio in May 2018. Dietrich had likened his naming of her as beneficiary to her being his "wife", and he now appears to be attempting the same with Judith Eggart.