• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

Quote from: sneaksie-taffer on September 21, 2019, 06:21:28 PM
Maybe the poem is Dietrich's attempt at sarcasm. Whatever his motives we will know soon if he returns or not.
Soon enough. And when Dietrich presents "photos"  I will prove they are not of himself.

Gunner65

If Dietrich was attempting at sarcasm and more. He failed.  Dietrich is a fucking idiot with the mind of a child!

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 20, 2019, 02:03:37 AM
My USMC recruit platoon was 2054 MCRD San Diego. Sr, DI SSGT Sanabrea I graduated in August 1984 was given 19 days' leave and then reported to Camp Geiger, NC for ITS. After graduating as an 0351 Infantry Assaultman I was then assigned to Marine Security (8151)  Subic Bay, Philippines. For 18 an months tour..
Hey Gunner, when I saw this post I initially assumed Camp Geiger was named after the same man that Geiger Field (GEG) in Spokane is named after. Then I thought I'd check to make sure and they are named after two different aviators. Roy Geiger was a USMC pilot (later to be promoted  to general) and Harold Geiger which Spokane's airport is named in his honor was a pioneering army air corp aviator (I believe his pilot number was 6) killed in an airplane crash in 1927. Thought you might find that bit of trivia interesting.  

Pelayo

Oops, make that army air corps in above post.

Gunner65

Thanks.  I don't have a lot of memories of it but I remember Camp Geiger was close to MCAS New River.  I think I was there for about 6 or 8 weeks.  It probably hasn't changed much since 1984.  The barracks I stayed was a single story no bigger than a Quanson hut.  There were steam pipes everywhere! I enjoyed the training and didn't remember it being all too difficult. 

I remember many of the Marines having a lot of anxiety about being assigned to units in the Fleet Marine Force at Lejeune. Mostly because we were "boots" and not looking forward to taking abuse during our first year as Marines. I was among the few fortunate enough to be chosen for Barracks Duty and received orders to the Philippines. 

Gunner65

"Shit show" begins by singing "Happy Birthday" to Judith Eggart-on orders from Dietrich.

Justin White guesting to make sure Brenden does what he his told.

Gunner65

LOL  Somehow I don't believe Eggart is actually listening to this crap.  Dan Arola is all by himself in the chatroom!  LOL

Pot farmer Justin White is rambling on about  Canadian politics.

Pelayo

Hell, I bet ddd wears blackface all the time considering how much he likes to throw around the N-word.

Pelayo

What the hell man? I thought this show was supposed to be about how the Romans turned into a bunch of depraved degenerates running around boofing each other in the butt and that's why their empire crumbled. And that's why America is going to hell, because of so many people like ddd.

Gunner65

This is Justin White basically taking over the show.  His audio is terrible yet Brenden does not point this out or attempt to correct it. 

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 22, 2019, 06:39:34 PM
This is Justin White basically taking over the show.  His audio is terrible yet Brenden does not point this out or attempt to correct it.
Typical smug canadian taking potshots at the USA in that obnoxious virtue signaling way. I went to college in a town that was about 30 miles away from canada and quite a few canadians were students there. They all had that inferiority complex so they compensated by acting like they were so morally superior.

Gunner65

White says he reads "Russian propaganda"  website strategic-culture.org which Wayne Madsen has written this article for:

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2019/09/11/end-modern-diplomacy/

Medibiasfactcheck rates the website as "a questionable source" https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/strategic-culture-foundation/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_Bias/Fact_Check

Apparently media bias fact check is regarded as a bullshit reviewer/rater of news sites with connections to the Washington Post.

Pelayo

One night we drove up to canada to party with a couple of canadians and one of them said to me in a condescending tone "Oh, it's such a shame aboot America and its race relationships (or words to that effect), So I asked him what did he mean by that. He confidently answered "well, no other former colony of England ever experienced race problems like in the US." I immediately responded, "Really? What about South Africa?" That shut his canadian mouth tout suite.

Pelayo

This dork justin actually is citing ddd as if he believes ddd's BS. He gobbles up the turds as they drop out of ddd's ass. Hahahahaha.

Gunner65

This Justin White is so full of shit.  He believes every word out of Dietrichs' mouth- he is fucking pathetic.

Pelayo

Brendan has to go pinch a loaf. Remember to light a candle buddy!

Pelayo

Speaking of old Benny E, maybe that's where ddd went. ddd says he hires the little brown people to mow lawns, so perhaps ddd got a job cutting the grass of rich white people. Ha! Just kidding! ddd would rather die first before he ever did an honest day's work.

Gunner65

Speaking of work, I have quite a bit to do tomorrow. I ripped-out all the wooden lattice from the back porch this weekend because it was just falling apart.  So I need a replacement. I hate working the stuff. Going to see if I can find any made of heavy plastic.  Probably will be expensive.

Pelayo

Here is a more authoritative video about Egypt than Brendan's stammering presentation: 
https://youtu.be/FYbavuReVF4

Pelayo

Quote from: Gunner65 on September 22, 2019, 07:30:26 PM
Speaking of work, I have quite a bit to do tomorrow. I ripped-out all the wooden lattice from the back porch this weekend because it was just falling apart.  So I need a replacement.
It never ends, does it? My lawn is finally looking pretty decent, but I had to water pretty much every day. I even got a letter from the water utility notifying me of above average usage and the bill was about 60% higher than normal.

Gunner65

Definitely will not replace it with wooden lattice. The stuff does not hold up for many years under the weather - and critters and dogs just bust it up.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Veranda-4-ft-x-8-ft-Brazilian-Walnut-Garden-Vinyl-Lattice-73004144/202966972

Pelayo

Maybe clamp a 2x4 down on where you're cutting to keep stuff from flapping around.

Pelayo

Hey Justin, I want to hear you say "We're so sorry uncle Albert, but we haven't done a bloody thing all day. We're so sorry uncle Albert, but the kettle's on the boil and we're so easily called away."
https://youtu.be/ZWoGCdXT07g

Gunner65

Quote from: Pelayo on September 22, 2019, 07:46:31 PM
Maybe clamp a 2x4 down on where you're cutting to keep stuff from flapping around.
That's what they recommend (and to use a circular saw). It's just a pain in the ass to work with and expensive.  But it has to be done.

Pelayo

I've actually seen old movies where they were stoking the boiler fires in locomotives with mummies. I haven't been able to find them online but here is a website that mentions it:                  http://www.slate.com/articles/arts/poem/2010/01/mummies_to_burn.html

Pelayo

Did he just mention Michael Aquino? Shot time!