• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on May 11, 2018, 10:31:43 PM
I don't know if anyone remembers this, but around the time her star was on the rise several members here - I won't name names - were relentlessly begging her for a pic.  To the point where it made alot of us uncomfortable.  Until she posted that first pic, then they all shut up.

One colored bird is memorialized on at least one gabcast getting hung up on for just that sort of question. If memory serves me correctly.

El Chorro

That phone number the announcer says to call to hear the show...the voice gives you an alternate number whenever I call it.

Dave...hasn't the entire Loch been scanned? I know it's huge, but I thought that had been done.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 11, 2018, 09:49:56 PM
And Art was in near constant contact
Won't he, AB still be in contact?
U THINK SHE TOLD JOE METH OR DID HE JUST FIND OUT!

morgana213

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but around the time her star was on the rise several members here - I won't name names - were relentlessly begging her for a pic.  To the point where it made alot of us uncomfortable.  Until she posted that first pic, then they all shut up.
Ha!  I remember Zeebo.   :D 

Doomed

Quote from: albrecht on May 11, 2018, 10:24:32 PM
No problem amd much olbilged. Always like to learn some new facts. I did know there some weird language or creole/pidgin sort on some island there.
I was talking to an old boy from deep inside West Virginia. I asked him a question, and he looked me straight in the eye and said, "Habba digger dogger do". To this day, I have no idea what the hell he said.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 10:29:43 PM
Saw it.

She's confused herself again.  If she had a tail, she'd be chasing it right now.

The tail was Photoshopped out.

zeebo

Quote from: Faustina on May 11, 2018, 10:33:03 PM
Aldous knows what she looks like.  He says she's not ugly.

I'm not saying she is either, but I guess she didn't match whatever fantasy standards these guys had from hearing her voice.

GravitySucks

Quote from: morgana213 on May 11, 2018, 10:35:58 PM
Ha!  I remember Zeebo.   :D

I was quite surprised that there wasn’t more photoshopped gifs appearing when she finally posted that.

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on May 11, 2018, 10:33:34 PM
Another thing:  she basically said she was bullied into making the wrong decisions for the show....and in the next breath she said "no one would call me in four or five days at a time"....again, you cant have it both ways
Saying ANYTHING for sympathy.

She should be a politician.

Usually, it's the other way around  Politician >>>> Talk show host

yoursongs

HW's picture is still up on UPRN....say it ain't so Joe!

Quote from: Doomed on May 11, 2018, 10:36:04 PM
I was talking to an old boy from deep inside West Virginia. I asked him a question, and he looked me straight in the eye and said, "Habba digger dogger do". To this day, I have no idea what the hell he said.

Here is some training for next time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbHccbzDloI

Quote from: zeebo on May 11, 2018, 10:26:42 PM
Love this topic, Beasts of Britain.  I'm a cryptid fan.  Enjoying the show so far Dave!

I've always been a Beast of Britain...

GravitySucks

Quote from: yoursongs on May 11, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

Simulcast. Closed captioning paid for by Cats&Covens LTD.

Bluejay

Quote from: El Chorro on May 11, 2018, 10:21:36 PM
Great to hear about Nessie, an old favorite of mine, and terrific that Dave has been there. Nessie gets short shrift lately on these shows.

zeebo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2018, 10:37:38 PM
I was quite surprised that there wasn’t more photoshopped gifs appearing when she finally posted that.

Perhaps they were kept, um, private.

dsz

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2018, 10:39:24 PM
Simulcast. Closed captioning paid for by Cats&Covens LTD.

In all seriousness what are the odds he works out a deal to relay their feed?

Mr Apnea

Quote from: yoursongs on May 11, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

Great Joe moment at the end of Varavision today.  Never thought he was gonna blow it with the mic.

Nobody

Quote from: Morgus on May 11, 2018, 09:52:00 PM
Thanks - how did you find that direct stream URL?

Took a deep breath, then enabled all the scripts on that f-'in webpage.  When I right-clicked on the player, one of my options was to copy the location of the audio.

Then I stole it.  :)

I don't run a "normal" browser (long story; not worth it), so I can't say whether you would be able to duplicate what (little) I did.  Perhaps someone else here did the same thing with a bog standard browser and can post about it?

yoursongs

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 11, 2018, 10:41:42 PM
Get Joe moment at the end of Varavision today.  Never thought he was gonna blow it with the mic.

What was said, i missed the last few min.

zeebo

NLC (Nessie-Like Creature)

yoursongs

Where is Dave S. broadcasting from, Minnesota?

WhiteCrow

"Only takes one white crow" to be ahead of the game.

#GoHeather

#the next youtube superstar

#makeAdonation

Rix Gins

It will be nice when both shows get their own separate threads.