• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 09:06:35 PM
Sashen'ka,
you just curious to see inside of Falkie's ass ?? you are dirty sick creep....
oops
sorry, I forgot to note it was meant as a scientific curiosity ...
(zazaza, i am sorry if this confused any slow sick perverts out there....by the way is your wiener calloused up from the excessive wacking...just another scientific curiosity)

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 09:12:51 PM
oops
sorry, I forgot to note it was meant as a scientific curiosity ...
(zazaza, i am sorry if this confused any slow sick perverts out there....by the way is your wiener calloused up from the excessive wacking...just another scientific curiosity)

Sashka,
extensive wacking only builds the muscle, since penis is a muscle tissue....
every wack session you can add 1 mm to you length and 1 mm (millimeter) to your grit,...it can add up quickly,                   ..........                 lol 

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 09:56:14 PM
Sashka,
every wack session you can add 1 mm to you length and 1 mm (millimeter) to your grit,...it can add up quickly,                   ..........                 lol
oh my, where may I inquire did you you study anatomy and physiology ?
IF you do have a dick....perhaps dissect it and see how much muscle there is ....

what an idiot you are...
(the ONLY muscle you "build" wacking off is you arm....dumbass)

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 09:07:57 PM
really ?
Falkie stole a snack left downstairs ?
(probably left by the poor invalid that is now without a walker...that Falkie also stole)
Senda is such a putz.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 09:56:14 PM
Sashka,
OK, I was leaning toward you being Casio....
but, with that last post I am convinced you are Falkie

video later ?

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 10:01:58 PM
oh my, where may I inquire did you you study anatomy and physiology ?
IF you do have a dick....perhaps dissect it and see how much muscle there is ....

what an idiot you are...
(the ONLY muscle you "build" wacking off is you arm....dumbass)

full solid 9,1/2"

paladin1991

Quote from: damon on August 06, 2017, 11:23:24 AM
I do not.
'Bullshit.  I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.'

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 01:18:29 PM
WhiteCrow,
speak for yourself please.
I'm way above this low IQ puddle of bottom feeders....

troll

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 06, 2017, 11:59:31 PM
you must be measuring fm your asshole

no. paladin1991. ----------  from your lips

should there be some type of "official countdown" for the upcoming Falkie EVICTION err, I mean Casa Senda inspection ?
perhaps a short Martinez Tonight covering the last minute pleas for help, new illnesses, new injuries and trips to the dollar store that are preventing his "cleaning" ?

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 07, 2017, 07:17:28 AM
should there be some type of "official countdown" for the upcoming Falkie EVICTION err, I mean Casa Senda inspection ?
perhaps a short Martinez Tonight covering the last minute pleas for help, new illnesses, new injuries and trips to the dollar store that are preventing his "cleaning" ?

I hope MV is home in time to share this once in a lifetime experience with us. It just wouldn't be the same without him.

Praise MV!

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 06, 2017, 07:44:19 PM
I found out recently that barnacles have a significant impact on global warming.  I'm not even kidding.  Also, that they have the longest penis relative to body size of any creature on Earth.

Now I have this in my Google search history:
https://www.google.com/search?q=barnacle+penis&oq=barnacle+penis&gs_l=psy-ab.3...4663.7767.0.8370.6.6.0.0.0.0.159.797.0j6.6.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.3.427...0j0i67k1j0i131k1j0i20k1.vMGeLJm3KYk

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 07:54:52 PM
LOL
seriously, have more kitties died as result of automobiles or Falkie sitting on them  ?

SQUISH...SQUISH...

I know of two hit by cars and one sat on.

Falkie,
hope you are reading this !
I have an idea that will solve ALL YOUR PROBLEMS !
call the police Friday morning and tell them your hoevel has been ransacked....
it is a mess !
your kitchen is a total disaster, the intruder must have fixed food and left pots, pans, dishes and shit everywhere !
throw your trash bags everywhere and claim the brought trash and garbage in and just threw it everywhere !
throw the Newport Menthol cigarettes you received on the floor everywhere !

TELL THE COPS THE NEWPORT MENTHOL CIGARETTE SMOKING BLACK MAN HAS RETURNED !

as everyone is aware....
file a police report = it really happened !
Walmart assault and robbery of slow Kathy
received a dangerous life threatening FREE Dominos pizza
etc etc

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 06, 2017, 08:40:36 PM

https://youtu.be/yQOakqJkiXI

Falkie reviews a snack that someone left downstairs.

He says that there was a box of them downstairs. OK, it was most likely a free sample giveaway and each apartment should take one. We used to get that at the mail boxes when I lived in apartments.
But at the end he says he will give the rest of the bags to his neighbor that has kids.
The fucker grabbed the entire box. And in the middle he mentions a box of strawberries that he "found".

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 07:23:47 AM
I know of two hit by cars and one sat on.
well then, I guess Falkie has to play "catch up now"..

SQUSH...SQUISH

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 07:43:12 AM
He says that there was a box of them downstairs. OK, it was most likely a free sample giveaway and each apartment should take one. We used to get that at the mail boxes when I lived in apartments.
But at the end he says he will SELL the rest of the bags to his neighbor that has kids.
The fucker grabbed the entire box. And in the middle he mentions a box of strawberries that he "found".
FIFY...
I failed...I did NOT watch that video...
so he stole the whole box, because they were sitting there ?

now I am wondering if the FAT THIEF "shops" that way at the dollar store ?

damn, he should go to an airport...there are bags and suitcases "just sitting there" everywhere !

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 06, 2017, 11:50:27 PM
'Bullshit.  I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.'
what Falkie heard ...
as the "nice BLACK MEN" in jail pointed in Falkie' direction...

Quote from: Sasha on August 07, 2017, 08:01:53 AM
FIFY...
I failed...I did NOT watch that video...
so he stole the whole box, because they were sitting there ?

now I am wondering if the FAT THIEF "shops" that way at the dollar store ?

damn, he should go to an airport...there are bags and suitcases "just sitting there" everywhere !

I am sure it will be just like the Jalapeño pizza he "gave away".
He sets it on the table then calls Kathy and tells her he gave it to his neighbor. He mentions that it was given away sever times while he had never left.
You know he latter pulled at the peppers and ate it.

*BREAKING NEWS (August 7, 2017): YouTube star George Senda appeals to George Noory to "use his power and influence" to keep HUD from evicting him for code violations, or at least assist him for real or request listeners do, but in return Senda only gets "tossed on the prayer list," it was revealed today.

In a riveting story "ripped" from today's headlines, it appears "The Guy From Pittsburgh" will turn to "Coast To Coast AM" host George Noory to bail him out of what could be an upcoming eviction. "Leaked" emails from a Russian Federation probe indicate that Senda has "demanded" Noory step up to take on HUD and intervene on his behalf. Or least do something meaningful to aid in his survival.

"This is a story of true, epic proportions," stated a correspondent for a "major" San Francisco news publication, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "As always, Senda is making demands on others when he failed to take care of things for himself. But is now falling back on others to make up for his own irresponsibility," the source stated.

Being all heart and very sincere, Noory has indeed felt some alleged "prayer list" he cites has done miracles for people. Instead of taking real action, Noory feels it better to make some abstract statement that would not add up to a hill of beans in real life. But that's what he does -- and no doubt always will. Acting like he cares about anyone other than himself.

"Remember a while back," the source continued."When Noory claimed his granddaughter was in the hospital for breathing difficulties and how agitated he sounded for having to visit her. That guy is all heart. So caught up in himself that he was so inconvenienced, as it sounded, that his words of empathy really felt shallow and forced," the source stated, citing the March 9, 2014 "Coast To Coast AM" broadcast.

"Then came the kicker -- spoken in almost an aggravated tone that left some listeners shocked: 'Toss her on the prayer list,' Noory was quoted as saying," the sourced pointed out.

"Toss" someone on a prayer list? Sounds very uncompassionate and insincere. No matter, huh?. We feel, perhaps, in a few days Noory will learn of the George Senda eviction plight and say he'll "do something about it." Remember, "Coast Cares," as "we" know Noory has stated.   

That "doing something" will perhaps involve only an on-air statement in the near future encouraging listeners to "toss the Guy From Pittsburgh on the prayer list." After he's possibly "tossed" from his home, that will be a small consolation. But knowing that YouTube globally known and respected star, he'll see through it and counter immediately with a video titled: "TOSSED ON THE PRAYER LIST AND NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT." or some such nonsense.

Yes, the issue of certain individuals in our society that Noory encourages us to "toss" on some prayer list then becomes a heated topic of debate. As the YouTube phenon is facing really being "tossed" out of his home, all he gets in return is some empty, useless preaching about how he'll be "helped" by being "tossed" on a "prayer list."

No financial, concrete support? No whopping donations? No money? No offers for others to take him and his crap into their homes? This could get deep, all. This could be a very globally, emotionally, philosophically, theologically, sociologically, anatomically, hypothetically and intellectually laden situation -- in which we hope only cooler heads would prevail.

"I say," the source concluded, citing the prayer list, "let him get tossed."
-----------------
*(Note: The Worldwide Press Services International also contributed to this article. By the way, in case you haven't caught on to this comedy sketch, this is obvious satire protected under the First Amendment. Simply put, none of what you just read is true, nor does it claim to be. It is, in simple terms, a load of imaginary bullsh*t.) 

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 07, 2017, 07:27:25 AM
Falkie,
hope you are reading this !
I have an idea that will solve ALL YOUR PROBLEMS !
call the police Friday morning and tell them your hoevel has been ransacked....
it is a mess !
your kitchen is a total disaster, the intruder must have fixed food and left pots, pans, dishes and shit everywhere !
throw your trash bags everywhere and claim the brought trash and garbage in and just threw it everywhere !
throw the Newport Menthol cigarettes you received on the floor everywhere !

TELL THE COPS THE NEWPORT MENTHOL CIGARETTE SMOKING BLACK MAN HAS RETURNED !

I think that brig smokes Newport Menthol cigarettes - ??
Sashen'ka stop being racist by always blaming niggers for what a white woman can also do...

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 07, 2017, 07:17:28 AM

yes evict him to live on the street. Only then you will be satisfied in your miserable lives by ruining another person's life...
way to go champs...

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 09:38:38 AM
yes evict him to live on the street. Only then you will be satisfied in your miserable lives by ruining another person's life...
way to go champs...
champ....
here before you is your big opportunity....
don't let it pass you up !
immediately travel to Casa Senda and give George the support only you are capable to provide...
(remember to clean and "donate".....before the disgusting sex)

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 09:07:57 PM
really ?
Falkie stole a snack left downstairs ?
(probably left by the poor invalid that is now without a walker...that Falkie also stole)

What's next? Falkie "finds" motor vehicles "someones" have left in the parking lot or street and claims them as his own? Or strips it down to take the parts to a pawn shop because "he found it sitting there"? Get real.

I suppose the shopping cart he has acquired -- which costs the store money to lose -- was also "found"? Get real one more time.

More hilarity: "The Guy Who Found Things."

Not to fret anything, Falkie. We all know George Noory is so sincere and cares about others -- explaining his nonstop huckster programs -- and is a miracle worker in his own right (or in his own mind). Like telling us to "toss" people on prayer lists. Huh?

Falkie, you have been "tossed" on my prayer list. As Noory says about his own family. "Tossing" people on prayer lists seems to offer support from a higher power -- that is "Coast To Coast AM" under its current helm.

Today's poll question: Should Falkie be "tossed" on a prayer list?, based on the quotation and obvious, sincere humanity that is George Noory. Should the radio host encouraging "tossing" that guy on the prayer list? I admit I already "tossed" him, so at least he has that going for him. Which is nice.

But oddly enough, a while back, I was watching a Major-League Baseball (MLB) game in which a player was arguing with an official, then I heard the announcer say he got "tossed." Like the way Noory feels about being sincere. "Tossing" people on prayer lists doesn't seem too far removed from baseball game ejections, does it?