• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dateline

I can't imagine anyone merely tossing Falkie anywhere, it would be more like hurling.

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 09:15:49 AM
Now available, Bellgab

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/1012050778?q=I1012050778

Rally Squirrel, DO YOU HAVE permission to use their images to profit from.

I'm going to contact the "Legal Team" to contact them to inquire if they are OK with you using their images to sell prints and make money !!
you would be smart to remove that from your offerings... 
unless you have money to pay lawyers...

paladin1991

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 09:07:57 PM
really ?
Falkie stole a snack left downstairs ?
(probably left by the poor invalid that is now without a walker...that Falkie also stole)

Okay.  He admits to nabbing a basket of strawberries that 'someone left.'   I used to arrest ppl all the time for nabbing stuff that 'someone left.'  It was called theft.

He opens the bag takes a whiff and daintily snags a treat out of the bag.  (That lifted pinky belies his slothfulness)  He gives a little giggle btwn bites.  He is just so thrilled that he 'nabbed' some more free food that 'someone left.'    Then after he breathes his DNA all over the treat, threatens to give it to his neighbors kids.

What a piece of work.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 07, 2017, 10:32:36 AM
What's next? Falkie "finds" motor vehicles "someones" have left in the parking lot or street and claims them as his own? Or strips it down to take the parts to a pawn shop because "he found it sitting there"? Get real.

I suppose the shopping cart he has acquired -- which costs the store money to lose -- was also "found"? Get real one more time.

More hilarity: "The Guy Who Found Things."

In the comments he says there is a table that people leave things on for everybody. He  was right to take a bag of snacks and some strawberries. But that selfish immoral puddle of duck butter took the entire box of snacks as well as the whole crate of strawberries.
I am surprised the table is still there.

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 07, 2017, 11:14:48 AM
Okay.  He admits to nabbing a basket of strawberries that 'someone left.'   I used to arrest ppl all the time for nabbing stuff that 'someone left.'  It was called theft.

He opens the bag takes a whiff and daintily snags a treat out of the bag.  (That lifted pinky belies his slothfulness)  He gives a little giggle btwn bites.  He is just so thrilled that he 'nabbed' some more free food that 'someone left.'    Then after he breathes his DNA all over the treat, threatens to give it to his neighbors kids.

What a piece of work.

but you were a racist cop because you always focused on niggers.
racist ex-cop bragging how mean he was to black people.

paladin1991

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 09:15:49 AM
Now available, Bellgab

What?  No Bellgab colostomy bags? What kinda low rent operation is that?  And I couldn't find the Bellgab Giganto condoms either.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 07, 2017, 10:32:36 AM
What's next? Falkie "finds" motor vehicles "someones" have left in the parking lot or street and claims them as his own? Or strips it down to take the parts to a pawn shop because "he found it sitting there"? Get real.

I suppose the shopping cart he has acquired -- which costs the store money to lose -- was also "found"? Get real one more time.

More hilarity: "The Guy Who Found Things."
I recall checking on prices of grocery store shopping carts in bulk a few years ago and was astonished at the prices !
$700 to $1000 EACH !
WTF ?
the store makes $10 on his "purchased" shit and LOSES $800 !
BY THEFT NO LESS !

FALKIE IS A THIEF !

Add that to his resume !
scammer
grifter
larceny by deception
filer of false police reports
jail house slut
murderer (SQUISHED KITTIES AND OWN FATHER)
the list continues to grow (BY HIS OWN ADMISSION)

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 11:16:45 AM
In the comments he says there is a table that people leave things on for everybody. He  was right to take a bag of snacks and some strawberries. But that selfish immoral puddle of duck butter took the entire box of snacks as well as the whole crate of strawberries.
I am surprised the table is still there.

do you know how stupid your comment is ??
was there a sign saying to take only a portion of it ??
please engage your brain next time you posting hate racist crap about Falkie....

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 11:18:38 AM
but you were a racist cop because you always focused on niggers.
racist ex-cop bragging how mean he was to black people.

Actually, I used to put the beat down of Mimes, Frenchmen and faggot clowns.

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 07, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

so you are a racist cunt. How sad.

Quote from: Dateline on August 07, 2017, 10:59:58 AM
I can't imagine anyone merely tossing Falkie anywhere, it would be more like hurling.
now I am wondering IF a catapult has ever been designed and constructed theta could toss the FAT ASS FALKIE ?

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 11:23:26 AM
so you are a racist cunt. How sad.
Dumbass....
"RACE" was not a factor...
read again...slowly this time

may I be correct in assuming YOU are a French mime faggot CLOWN ?
(NO mention of race here...)

ZaZa

Quote from: paladin1991 on August 07, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

Quote from: Sasha on August 07, 2017, 11:31:09 AM
Dumbass....
"RACE" was not a factor...
read again...slowly this time

may I be correct in assuming YOU are a French mime faggot CLOWN ?
(NO mention of race here...)

you read again...slowly this time

Frenchmen - is a race.
faggot - is a race of sexually confused people. {that will be extinguished by Almighty God soon}
clown - is a race of people who are clowns.

paladin1991

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 11:43:41 AM
you read again...slowly this time

Frenchmen - is a race.
faggot - is a race of sexually confused people. {that will be extinguished by Almighty God soon}
clown - is a race of people who are clowns.

3 times wrong.  MF'r

whoozit

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 07:43:12 AM
He says that there was a box of them downstairs. OK, it was most likely a free sample giveaway and each apartment should take one. We used to get that at the mail boxes when I lived in apartments.
But at the end he says he will give the rest of the bags to his neighbor that has kids.
The fucker grabbed the entire box. And in the middle he mentions a box of strawberries that he "found".
I suspect Falkie lurks in the hallways and "finds" things if people put them down outside their door and let their attention wander.

ZaZa

OK I need to go to sleep,
f*ck off everybody.........

whoozit

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 09:38:38 AM
yes evict him to live on the street. Only then you will be satisfied in your miserable lives by ruining another person's life...
way to go champs...
Please explain how posters in this thread are responsible for the filth in George's apartment.  Please use your high IQ and go into detail. 

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 11:05:36 AM

I'm going to contact the "Legal Team" to contact them to inquire if they are OK with you using their images to sell prints and make money !!

Of course I have permission. I would not be able to kee the store pen if I didn't.

The store has been around for weeks and Falkie is aware of it. He has done nothing because he likes it.

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 11:05:36 AM

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 12:20:58 PM
Of course I have permission. I would not be able to kee the store pen if I didn't.

The store has been around for weeks and Falkie is aware of it. He has done nothing because he likes it.

I'm talking about permission from this guys, not Falkie.

Falkie case (and unauthorized usage of his image to generate sales regardless of profits) is pending...
and "The 4 students Legal Team" is waiting to gather more evidence from your activities, don't you worry.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 12:18:07 PM
OK I need to go to sleep,
f*ck off everybody.........
Hey,
Frenchie Mime faggot Clown....
don't forget to wear you new garbage bag with neck rubber band "space helmet" to bed....
Sweet dreams....

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

Falkie case (and unauthorized usage of his image to generate sales regardless of profits) is pending...
and "The 4 students Legal Team" is waiting to gather more evidence from your activities, don't you worry.

Like I said, I would not be able to do it without permission. I did it so there is the proof that I have it.

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

"unauthorized" us of Falkie's image ?
should I alert the local V.F.W. about their new "Falkie urinal bullseye" ?
.....being the V.F.W., I am sure Falkie approved it

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 12:31:06 PM
Like I said, I would not be able to do it without permission. I did it so there is the proof that I have it.

Rally Squirrel,
you are full of shit. What you are doing is a forgery and a criminal act.
you don't have any written permission from those two guys you using their face images to sell items.

Quote from: whoozit on August 07, 2017, 12:17:25 PM
I suspect Falkie lurks in the hallways and "finds" things if people put them down outside their door and let their attention wander.
"Falkielogic" dictates that is it is not in a person's possession (they are holding onto it) then it is "fair game" to pick up (steal)....
well, makes it right in Falkie's mind anyway...

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 12:31:06 PM

Rally Squirrel, what you are doing is illegal and a criminal act.
"The Legal Team" is on it,...don't you worry.

quote from:
https://service.spreadshirt.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000991305

Copyright information
Intellectual Property Rights Policy

Spreadshirt's service allows its users to create designs and merchandise shops, and after customers place orders, Spreadshirt produces and delivers the items to customers.
These users agree when they create these designs that they have all necessary legal rights to do so. In order to be scalable, a majority of this process must be done automatically.
This means that Spreadshirt cannot ensure that 100% of shop owners actually have these legal rights.

If you suspect that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, you may contact the Shop Partner directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the bottom of the Partner Shop site,
and / or contact our legal department at verify@spreadshirt.com with a complete DMCA notice (http://www.spreadshirt.com/dmca-notice-C6804)

For non-copyright matters, your message should have at a minimum a list of your intellectual property, proof of your ownership of the intellectual property,
a list of links to all designs where you believe infringement is occurring, and your contact information.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/imprint

ZaZa

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 12:43:16 PM
Rally Squirrel, what you are doing is illegal and a criminal act.
"The Legal Team" is on it,...don't you worry.

quote from:
https://service.spreadshirt.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000991305

Copyright information
Intellectual Property Rights Policy

Spreadshirt's service allows its users to create designs and merchandise shops, and after customers place orders, Spreadshirt produces and delivers the items to customers.
These users agree when they create these designs that they have all necessary legal rights to do so. In order to be scalable, a majority of this process must be done automatically.
This means that Spreadshirt cannot ensure that 100% of shop owners actually have these legal rights.

If you suspect that your intellectual property rights are being infringed upon, you may contact the Shop Partner directly by clicking the "Contact" link at the bottom of the Partner Shop site,
and / or contact our legal department at verify@spreadshirt.com with a complete DMCA notice (http://www.spreadshirt.com/dmca-notice-C6804)

For non-copyright matters, your message should have at a minimum a list of your intellectual property, proof of your ownership of the intellectual property,
a list of links to all designs where you believe infringement is occurring, and your contact information.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/TheGuyFromPittsburgh/imprint

I agreed that when I created these designs I had all the legal rights to do so. I am fine.

ZaZa

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 07, 2017, 12:51:48 PM
I agreed that when I created these designs I had all the legal rights to do so. I am fine.

We will see if you have all the legal documentations to use other people's images to operate your 'shop'.
If you were smart you would close your illegal 'shop' before legal action is taken against you.
Falkie /and the other two black guys/ might be collecting some money from you, haha ha ha ha
I'm sure Falkie would love that :)

Quote from: ZaZa on August 07, 2017, 12:57:01 PM
We will see if you have all the legal documentations to use other people's images to operate your 'shop'.
If you were smart you would close your illegal 'shop' before legal action is taken against you.
Falkie /and the other two black guys/ might be collecting some money from you, haha ha ha ha
I'm sure Falkie would love that :)

I told Falkie that as soon as the store turns a profit he will get paid.
That made him happy.