• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 01:37:55 PM
why do I feel as though you are "really" Falkie or Casio ?
I was referring to YOU...Falkie...Casio...Zaza...or what ever flavor of the day you are today ...

idiot !

OK, by continuing to post here I'm lowering my IQ,
and your answers are proof of that....

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2017, 01:33:18 PM
I hope they can move him within the same building so that he can have all his familiar friends and neighbors around him.  Friends and neighbors would be great for support while he adjusts to a new zen styled apartment, with an aid, a payee, and no clutter.
now think hard...
Falkie has NEVER EVER mentioned a "friend" at the Hacienda ....

Brig,
IF a Falkie lived near you...I might assume you would be friendly and offer good neighborly help (as I would)...but even Christ has limits...

the whole Hacienda has Falkie on their shit list ...and probably informed new residents about Casa Senda and Falkie !

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2017, 01:18:10 PM
George is doing great! 
He still has four more entire days to get it done.  I think he's going to make it!  :)

https://youtu.be/99RT5m07EG8

I'm rooting for the Big Guy too! It's hard to imagine his work load .. Keeping us entertained and informed with almost non stop videos and under a cleaning deadline too!

George is truly a Top Feeder by necessity.
His tremendous output of videos and busy schedule cleaning his apartment would logically only allow him time  for convenience food.

Could someone please cook George a home made meal? He is so under appreicated.

Praise the Big Guy

Lilith

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 01:40:51 PM

Oh, PLEASE don't lower yourself.  We all look up to you, and admire you so much, just the way you are!  It would be such a big disappointment.

Please don't let us down now...  :'(

Lilith

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 01:43:06 PM
now think hard...
Falkie has NEVER EVER mentioned a "friend" at the Hacienda ....

Brig,
IF a Falkie lived near you...I might assume you would be friendly and offer good neighborly help (as I would)...but even Christ has limits...

the whole Hacienda has Falkie on their shit list ...and probably informed new residents about Casa Senda and Falkie !

You make some good points, but I am going to remain hopeful.

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 06, 2017, 01:40:41 PM
Not long ago (last year or maybe the year before), she mentioned that she doesn't have a Cat, but the neighbors' Cats come to visit.
She gives them treats, I think she said.  I could be wrong.

so brig the old bat {as Roswells,Art} re-named her in this post:

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 05, 2017, 05:24:44 PM
The old bat is right. If you wanted a sledgehammer swinging room in your restaurant you should have the right to have one. But only if getting hit in the face with one doesn't kill you right away and might or might not kill you 40 years down the line.

the old bat is doing what Falkie is doing, feeding other people's cats,.. she is our girlFalkie
we have Heather Wade girlNoory and now we have brig girlFalkie   LOL :)

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2017, 01:44:00 PM

I'm rooting for the Big Guy too! It's hard to imagine his work load .. Keeping us entertained and informed with almost non stop videos and under a cleaning deadline too!

George is truly a Top Feeder by necessity.
His tremendous output of videos and busy schedule cleaning his apartment would logically only allow him time  for convenience food.

Could someone please cook George a home made meal? He is so under appreicated.

Praise the Big Guy

He knows how much we rely on his Breaking News videos, and is going to an almost saintly effort because he doesn't want to let us down.

Praise MV!

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 01:40:51 PM
say, how many wigs does your collection hold now ?
are there any "virgin" wigs remaining ?

question... do you...
"hand" wash ?
machine wash ? and if so hot ? or cold ?
send out to the cleaners ?
just hose down ?
or simply let dry and reuse ?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 01:34:35 PM
what is you I.Q. exactly ?
i am assuming you have taken a valid test....and by the way, how many minutes after the test began were you admonished to keep your hands out of your pants ?

Praise ALL

https://youtu.be/9LBasxQ9Nyc

Lilith

Lilith

I object to the joke about Martinez in this video.  >:(

https://youtu.be/wbrbrzT56pU

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 01:46:29 PM
the old bat is doing what Falkie is doing, feeding other people's cats,.. she is our girlFalkie
we have Heather Wade girlNoory and now we have brig girlFalkie   LOL :)
People who love Cats are OK in my book. 

Yes, of course, I have a Cat, but just one.  That's all we're allowed here in the Olde Pharts' community. :D

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 06, 2017, 02:22:43 PM
People who love Cats are OK in my book. 

Yes, of course, I have a Cat, but just one.  That's all we're allowed here in the Olde Pharts' community. :D

yes, I love or rather I like cats also, but I don't imprison them for my selfish pleasure in my house for life.
House at least has more space for cat to explore, but tiny apartments are really inhumane ways to keep indoor only cat
because person feels the need of a companion so imprisoning a cat is great idea for them.
In my opinion it's sick...
...no matter how passionately you justify it with your devotion of love and care for that imprisoned for life poor animal
that sits in the window looking with sadness in his/hers eyes on the outside world, fresh air, places to run...it's a wrong thing to do
to an animal, same as keeping birds in small cages
or bunch of fish swimming in fucking circles in small aquarium just so the sicko owner
can have something to look at.

...some of you people are cruel selfish sick fucks...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 02:43:20 PM
yes, I love or rather I like cats also, but I don't imprison them for my selfish pleasure in my house for life.
House at least has more space for cat to explore, but tiny apartments are really inhumane ways to keep indoor only cat
because person feels the need of a companion so imprisoning a cat is great idea for them.
In my opinion it's sick...
...no matter how passionately you justify it with your devotion of love and care for that imprisoned for life poor animal
that sits in the window looking with sadness in his/hers eyes on the outside world, fresh air, places to run...it's a wrong thing to do
to an animal, same as keeping birds in small cages
or bunch of fish swimming in fucking circles in small aquarium just so the sicko owner
can have something to look at.

...some of you people are cruel selfish sick fucks...

Your Falkieness is showing! Good job..  ;)

I don't know about everyone else...
but, I am anxiously awaiting how George's trash bags work out !
(I am aware this is a new venture for Falkie, using a trash bag...throwing trash out...)

well, OK.... I really want to see if he took the suggestion about putting one over his head, securing with a rubber band around the neck for a space helmet. !

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 05:27:32 PM
I don't know about everyone else...
but, I am anxiously awaiting how George's trash bags work out !
(I am aware this is a new venture for Falkie, using a trash bag...throwing trash out...)

well, OK.... I really want to see if he took the suggestion about putting one over his head, securing with a rubber band around the neck for a space helmet. !

and that was supposedly to be funny .. ??

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 06:08:26 PM
NO.... it was NOT supposed to be funny !
did you really think it was funny ?
idiot

I have an idea !
why don't I just post a little note at the bottom for VERY SLOW people (I put it nicely, to NOT offend you), like you to make it "easy" to tell if it is meant to be funny or serious...

*idiot...this is the Falkie thread, why would anybody treat it less than serious....

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 06:08:26 PM
are you ....drunk ? high ? a victim of "my mommy kept dropping me on my head when I was a baby syndrome" ? wacking off too much ? preoccupied with your kitties ? a Village Idiot ? or just old fashioned stupid ?....

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2017, 04:51:48 AM
I miss his bearded master look

I'm sorry that I missed this season.  I would have explained to Fatass how he could use a paper shredder to keep his beard neatly trimmed.

Lilith

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 06, 2017, 07:37:02 PM
I'm sorry that I missed this season.  I would have explained to Fatass how he could use a paper shredder to keep his beard neatly trimmed.

bwahahahaha

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 06, 2017, 10:37:40 AM
But if you live in Martinez on Ferry street your cat will most likely get his head run over by a car, it has been the fate of several of Sendas so called "beloved cats".

According to Senda, most of his cats die from cancer.  Yah, car cancer and ass-squash cancer.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 06, 2017, 10:13:29 AM
This video is a great example of fake news. Falkie takes a strange story and changes it to press his agenda.

He starts with the idea that pets contribute to Global Warming and by the end he is saying pets cause Global Warming. Well those are two very different concepts but he presents it as if they are the same thing.

I found out recently that barnacles have a significant impact on global warming.  I'm not even kidding.  Also, that they have the longest penis relative to body size of any creature on Earth.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 06, 2017, 07:44:19 PM
I found out recently that barnacles have a significant impact on global warming.  I'm not even kidding.  Also, that they have the longest penis relative to body size of any creature on Earth.
longer than the fiber optic camera that was snaked up Falkie's ass ?
just curious ....

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 06, 2017, 07:41:37 PM
According to Senda, most of his cats die from cancer.  Yah, car cancer and ass-squash cancer.
LOL
seriously, have more kitties died as result of automobiles or Falkie sitting on them  ?

SQUISH...SQUISH...

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 06, 2017, 07:37:02 PM
LOL
he probably would have stolen the idea an attempted to patent it...

FallenSeraph

https://youtu.be/yQOakqJkiXI

Falkie reviews a snack that someone left downstairs.

Lilith

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 06, 2017, 08:40:36 PM

Watching George eat can ruin anyones appetite...

but that pinkie action was sorta special.

what will happen when the "inspector" with clip board in hand shows up at 7:00AM on Friday morning ?
will it be the "real deal" or a "practice inspection" ?
will there be a CNN truck with cardboard satellite dishes perched on top and two news anchors reporting LIVE on YouTube ?

ZaZa

Quote from: Sasha on August 06, 2017, 07:53:06 PM
longer than the fiber optic camera that was snaked up Falkie's ass ?
just curious ....

Sashen'ka,
you just curious to see inside of Falkie's ass ?? you are dirty sick creep....

Quote from: Seraph2 on August 06, 2017, 08:40:36 PM

really ?
Falkie stole a snack left downstairs ?
(probably left by the poor invalid that is now without a walker...that Falkie also stole)