• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ThaJackaL on December 03, 2015, 12:56:42 PM
I don't suck anything... But you can suck it.

Is that it? Bloody hell man, you're going to have to riposte better than that; Now, basics..Check your stance. Is your foil pointing in the correct direction for a start? Balanced? Alert?

Okay...

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 03, 2015, 02:23:57 AM
"Dad, why has all the credit on my phone been used up?"

Thank God for the unlimited Family plan.  And, by the by, if you call in it's not supposed to impact on your usage plan.  At least that's what ART said a while back.  Guess the Hoaxster has a shitty plan.  Too bad he is not an ARTist on the air.  He might be able to cover his bandwidth in subscriptions....  and be able to ignore the useless eaters as he so lovingly referred to his listening audience of 3.

Ciardelo

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 03, 2015, 02:06:17 PM
Thank God for the unlimited Family plan.  And, by the by, if you call in it's not supposed to impact on your usage plan.  At least that's what ART said a while back.  Guess the Hoaxster has a shitty plan.  Too bad he is not an ARTist on the air.  He might be able to cover his bandwidth in subscriptions....  and be able to ignore the useless eaters as he so lovingly referred to his listening audience of 3.
I thought there were 8 or 9 at your house every night!

pyewacket

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 03, 2015, 07:51:50 AM
If you had your way this place would be one huge claque and would die on its arse, with all the interesting people having long since buggered off somewhere more entertaining. Be careful what you wish for.

That's why we need you Brits to administer the occasional oral spanking we all need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXT_IOt81Xs 

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 03, 2015, 02:06:17 PM
...  Guess the Hoaxster has a shitty plan...

I don't see any plan at all, sir.

TigerLily

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 03, 2015, 07:37:41 AM
We've been through this, dear. I've sat on chairs whose opinion I value more than yours. ....blah, blah, blah........
Your verbosity can be overwhelming but not to me. You are very much like our right wingnut politicians and talk show hosts. You say many words but none of them are sensible, logical or fact based.
We would have a royal dynasty if the Bushes and Clintons had their way. If Jeb had a brain (he is slightly humpback, though) and Hillary looked more like Claire Bloom, we could have our own War of the Roses.  For me, I prefer the court jester, Bernie. He is smart and funny, unlike you. Troll

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 03, 2015, 02:10:51 PM
I thought there were 8 or 9 at your house every night!

Oh, I've got quite a number of devices here.
I was referring to the 3 remaining subscribers to the OTHER SIDE OF ASSHATTERY.  I canc'd my sub a while back.

paladin1991

Quote from: Paper*Boy on December 03, 2015, 02:21:58 PM
I don't see any plan at all, sir.

;D  Yeeeees!  Well played, Sir!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on December 03, 2015, 10:25:08 AM
My grandfather was from Fulham and there is a Lillie road there, and a pub called the Lillie Langtry. That sounds like celebrity to me, although whether it is the same as we would see it today I am not so sure.

She was the Marilyn Monroe of her time.  Off in far-off Texas next to the Rio Grande, Judge Roy Bean, the hanging judge. was such a fan that he named his town after her.  Langtry, Texas.  Sure he was American but he was not alone and there were many many more admirers across the pond.

DebbyS

Quote from: BellBoy on December 02, 2015, 04:37:48 PM
Damn squirrels, always stirring the shit and getting us fighting among ourselves.

I immediately thought of the squirrel as Saudi Arabia, the orange cat as GWBush, and the innocent cat as Iraq...  or maybe I shouldn't drag politics into this thread a day later...

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 03, 2015, 04:48:01 PM

She was the Marilyn Monroe of her time.  Off in far-off Texas next to the Rio Grande, Judge Roy Bean, the hanging judge. was such a fan that he named his town after her.  Langtry, Texas.  Sure he was American but he was not alone and there were many many more admirers across the pond.
The Law West of the Pecos, interesting country, once had some land around there. Btw, if you read her bio her life is much more remarkable than Marilyn and really deserves a modern movie about her, though I'm loath to say who should play her.

zeebo

Quote from: gabrielle on December 03, 2015, 12:23:18 PM
Last night's show was excellent.  I am so glad Art decided to do Open lines.  As usual Art, great job!  Thank you.

+1

TigerLily

Quote from: DebbyS on December 03, 2015, 05:44:05 PM
I immediately thought of the squirrel as Saudi Arabia, the orange cat as GWBush, and the innocent cat as Iraq...  or maybe I shouldn't drag politics into this thread a day later...
;D excellent analogy!

Zenman

I hope Art got to see the end of the Packers game.   :D

TigerLily

Quote from: Zenman on December 03, 2015, 10:41:23 PM
I hope Art got to see the end of the Packers game.   :D
Woo hoo! What a game that turned out to be!

Zenman

Quote from: TigerLily on December 03, 2015, 10:47:41 PM
Woo hoo! What a game that turned out to be!

That was a football game, TL. They're calling it The Miracle in Motown, lol.

TigerLily

Quote from: Zenman on December 03, 2015, 10:55:51 PM
That was a football game, TL. They're calling it The Miracle in Motown, lol.
Detroit I'm sure is thinking more curse than miracle

TigerLily

I'm here, on time. My internet is cooperating, for the moment. Where's our Live thread?

Ms. C

Quote from: TigerLily on December 03, 2015, 10:57:38 PM
Detroit I'm sure is thinking more curse than miracle
Yes, sigh.  >:(

TigerLily

Quote from: Ms. C on December 03, 2015, 10:59:45 PM
Yes, sigh.  >:(
Oh, Sorry, my dear. One person's treasure is another's trash

aldousburbank

Marijuana tonight.

TigerLily

Is someone getting high instead of opening the thread? Has it moved underground?

Ciardelo

Quote from: DebbyS on December 03, 2015, 05:44:05 PM
really Deb? really? still bleating about old GW? This many years later?

Let talk about how many innocents have been killed by direct order from Obama. Oh but maybe I shouldn't bring up politics.

aldousburbank

Art passes the dubious!

trostol

well..short news so..off with the show i think lol

starrmtn001

Trying to stay awake, but alas, I succumb to sleepy time.  Goodnight Fellow Gabbers.