• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: norland2424 on December 09, 2015, 11:00:41 PM
Thats going to scare the shit out of hoagland lol.
lawls

GravitySucks

Art,

You and your family are in my prayers.

Stay safe.

effluenza

I hope Art's safe too. 

Cue the "You Da Man Art" Club to slink out of the Falkie sewage thread to troll about in here in 3, 2, 1. Or is it too early for the UK?

paladin1991

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 09, 2015, 11:54:34 PM
Art,

You and your family are in my prayers.

Stay safe.

What, did I miss something?

Quote from: paladin1991 on December 10, 2015, 01:07:57 AM
What, did I miss something?

A burglar on the premises again.  Nothing more.  He and his family are safe now.

He really needs a couple of attack dogs.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 10, 2015, 01:09:38 AM
A burglar on the premises again.  Nothing more.  He and his family are safe now.

Is he a Burglar? Or just a trespasser. To my knowledge nothing has been stolen. So far the only thing I have seen was a tweet from Heather saying there was a incident at the Bell residence but everyone is safe.

paladin1991

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 10, 2015, 01:26:59 AM
Is he a Burglar? Or just a trespasser. To my knowledge nothing has been stolen. So far the only thing I have seen was a tweet from Heather saying there was a incident at the Bell residence but everyone is safe.

Fucking A.  ART, do you need me to come out there?  And yes, get yourself a pair.  Of dogs, dammit.

Morgus

Earlier last night I see Art Bell posted this comment on his last night's facebook page thread:
Art Bell: Just spoke to the program Director at KFMB and they have contracts that must end before we begin in Feb. but we are coming to San Diego.

So apparently San Diego's KFMB AM760 station won't be carrying MITD until Feb instead of the originally planned Dec.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Morgus on December 10, 2015, 02:18:00 AM
Earlier last night I see Art Bell posted this comment on his last night's facebook page thread:
Art Bell: Just spoke to the program Director at KFMB and they have contracts that must end before we begin in Feb. but we are coming to San Diego.

So apparently San Diego's KFMB AM760 station won't be carrying MITD until Feb instead of the originally planned Dec.

I'm really hoping some St. Louis station takes MITD onboard. I called the relevant ones, but so far no luck. It would so rock if KFTK, KMOX or KTRS bit. They're all non-IHateArt stations.

BellBoy

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 10, 2015, 01:09:38 AM

Again, I don't envy Art's status as a celebrity for one second. I can't imagine what it must be like to have to worry, everyday about the people that, perhaps don't like me... and worry all the more about the people that really, really like me, a little too much.

Ciardelo

Quote from: BellBoy on December 10, 2015, 02:43:00 AM
Again, I don't envy Art's status as a celebrity for one second. I can't imagine what it must be like to have to worry, everyday about the people that, perhaps don't like me... and worry all the more about the people that really, really like me, a little too much.
Oh, BB, I think you're way in the clear for that.  ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: BellBoy on December 10, 2015, 02:43:00 AM

Bellboy; we all love you. Not as much as your bride does, but we do. In a very human platonic way. Don't worry. You're safe.

Scully

jazmunda

Wow. Just WOW. That is awful.

popple

Why is someone trying to assassinate Art Bell?  :'(

akwilly

Were are the freaking flood lights?

BellBoy

Quote from: popple on December 10, 2015, 03:25:43 AM
Why is someone trying to assassinate Art Bell?  :'(

Well, to start off the inevitable round of wild-assed speculation, Art has been very vocal lately as to his opinions concerning certain religious adherents and his belief that we should turn a substantial part of this planet to glass.

Bonanza Pilot

Quote from: BellBoy on December 10, 2015, 03:39:42 AM
Well, to start off the inevitable round of wild-assed speculation, Art has been very vocal lately as to his opinions concerning certain religious adherents and his belief that we should turn a substantial part of this planet to glass.

He hasn't said anything like that. In fact Art is very mild and non-opinionated compared to most places on the AM dial.

ge30542

If I were Art Bell, I think I'd seriously begin thinking what's best for the safety of my family.
Just sayin'.

Rix Gins

Quote from: akwilly on December 10, 2015, 03:38:43 AM
Were are the freaking flood lights?

Dude was probably too far away to set them off.  I'm hopin' it was just a firecracker and that he was yelling at a fellow wino, or something.  In any event, I'd love to see the authorities catch his ass.

ge30542

Are the whereabouts of Leo Asswipe known at the time the incident occurred?

inuk2600

This is really scary now. Who is the crazy guy? What the hell is going on?

I would move to an non disclosed location.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: nooryisawesome on December 10, 2015, 04:03:15 AM
I would move to an non disclosed location.

Keeping it off FB et al would be a good move too. If he has a crim after him, no doubt said crim will be trawling for feedback to see what effect he's having. And then he/she can adapt and refine to have a greater effect.

But my priority now would be as you suggest. Wait and see.