• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Transgender boy dominates girls track meet. Girls Pissed!

Started by The King of Kings, June 07, 2016, 01:02:32 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 01:02:32 PM
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/06/transgender-teen-boy-dominates-girl-track-meet-girls-rightfully-lash-out/

I love this shit.

What's wrong females, don't you like your equal access for all?

K of K: Take your marks, .....set...GO!!!!

Strange you made no mention of the middle class white POS who sexually assaulted an unconscious girl, and his father claimed it wasn't a big deal ..

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 07, 2016, 01:03:51 PM

K of K: Take your marks, .....set...GO!!!!

Strange you made no mention of the middle class white POS who sexually assaulted an unconscious girl, and his father claimed it wasn't a big deal ..

So much to deal with here.

First, what does one have to do with the other? 

I understand you're a weak little Britcuck and being as such you suffer from low Testerone and an abnormal amount of estrogen, so your logic, rationality and reasoning might be a bit skewed.

My personal take on that case was justice was served and it was fair.  We live in a hyper sensitive mob mentality society right now who look to judge people not on the individual and the specific case, but to bring historical injustice into the equation.  You saw that in the Trayvon Martin case, you saw that in the Michael Brown case and you are now seeing that in the Freddie Gray case.  This type of mob justice mentality is now infecting other parts of society.

This Stanford case is a perfect example.

You have a successful and educated person who looked like he was going to be an amazingly productive member of society, someone with no criminal record, but with an exemplary record of success and behavior in his community, who in a drunken stupor "finger banged" a girl who had passed out drunk.

The liberal media, being sensationalist shitbags, are now cultivating the outrage so rubes like you will click on their news links and watch their shows.

Six months in jail and I believe a life long record of being a sex offender is fair justice for what he did.

But, why don't you tell everyone what his punishment should have been.

Keep in mind that you live in country where it's citizens, government and media covered up the Rotterdam gang rapes done by muslims against 1,000 of children.  These children were raped repeatedly.  Yet, not one governmental official, or citizen was ever arrested or charged for trying to cover this up, meanwhile Rotterdam was only the tip of the iceberg concerning muslim rape gangs of British children.  Also keep in mind that media personalities being a propaganda arm of the BBC are now saying the Rotterdam rape gangs of 1,000 children by muslim males didn't occur.

Now, can I get an Amen!

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 02:58:10 PM
You have a successful and educated person who looked like he was going to be an amazingly productive member of society, someone with no criminal record, but with an exemplary record of success and behavior in his community, who in a drunken stupor "finger banged" a girl who had passed out drunk.

Wait, wait, let me guess...you're one of those "compassionate" conservatives, right?

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 04:36:23 PM
Wait, wait, let me guess...you're one of those "compassionate" conservatives, right?

I am actually pretty liberal.  The only thing that separates me from most liberals is the cartoonish behavior and the rhetoric when it comes to the issues.

Sure I believe in abortion, gay marriage, equality, all that shit.  Where I draw the line is the over indulgence of liberals to believe that in order for equality to happen, white people or white males need to be torn down, instead of women and minorities built up.  It is a distinction that as of yet, most liberals don't really understand.

I also reject the outrage culture that stems from liberal group think.

Liberals have turned their ideologies into a weird cult or religion, and they act like the small minded pilgrims going on witch hunts to rid their communities of some unknown evil.  That the very action of looking for evil makes one righteous, no matter the outcome.

Liberals also right now have decided every time an issue arises it has to be dealt with in a historical context, where the accused must answer for the actions of others through the course of history and there must be some conspiracy that allowed it to happen.  It is an odd McCarthyesque view of every transgression.

I also reject the weak willed character flaws that most liberals cling too such as "safe spaces", "microtrangressions", feeling unsafe on campus because someone wrote "Trump" in chalk on the sidewalk.  Almost every incident of liberalism in American is a disgusting display of mentally challenged people using liberal ideals to make others miserable.

When people speak out, either through snark, or actual conversation, they are branded "conservatives".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/why-the-standford-attackers-smiling-photo-is-far-more-telling-than-any-mugshot/2016/06/07/a3c007b0-2c9d-11e6-9de3-6e6e7a14000c_story.html

This article pretty much sums up the outrage culture that liberals are cultivating.

It was a violent, brutal attack,

No, it was a drunk 20 year old finger banging and yes sexually assaulting a passed out girl.

The rape charges were dropped because it was Turner’s fingers, along with dirt and pine needles, that went inside his victim, not his sexual organ. Was that calculated on his part? Was he trying to avoid leaving his DNA in her body?

Right, a drunken 20 year old made the conscious decision to finger bang a passed out girl in a public place because he didn't want to leave his DNA.

There is also a distinction.  If you put your finger in a passed out girl's mouth versus your penis, the consequences are much difference.  But, but, but, muh feminism.

this is what a judge who protects predators looks like, too.

The kid isn't really a predator.  A predator shows a constant sign of behavior.  This is someone who has lead an exemplary life and during an episode of him being drunk he "finger banged" a passed out girl in a public place.

Something of which the victim doesn't even remember, nor is suffering from other than the required "oh he took away my innocence" platitudes one is forced to administer for an audience looking for the victim to be victimized, so they than can feel sorry for the victim so they can feel better about themselves.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 06:00:09 PM

this is what a judge who protects predators looks like, too.

Here is an article about the judge from the New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/judge-in-stanford-rape-case-is-being-threatened-who-is-aaron-persky.html

• While campaigning for a judgeship in 2002, he wrote a biography for the League of Women Voters of California that championed his work as a prosecutor in cases involving violent sex crimes and hate crimes. (He lost the election and was later appointed to the bench.) “I focus on the prosecution of sexually violent predators, working to keep the most dangerous sex offenders in custody in mental hospitals,” he wrote. If elected, he said, his top priorities would be “honesty and integrity” and “equal access to justice for all.”

• Mr. Goodman, the deputy public defender, said he had worked with the judge for three decades and harshly criticized the proposed recall. He said Judge Persky had accurately followed the relevant rules and statutes and formulated the sentence in consultation with the probation department.

“You have to judge a case on its merits only,” Mr. Goodman said. “The narrative on social media is ‘We have to judge this case as part of the larger social issue of campus sexual abuse,’ but as a judge, he is not allowed to do that.

But, but, but, my anti-woman Judge!

My feelings!  My feelings!

Get the pitchforks

Get the rope!

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 05:31:01 PM
I am actually pretty liberal.  The only thing that separates me from most liberals is the cartoonish behavior and the rhetoric when it comes to the issues.

Sure I believe in abortion, gay marriage, equality, all that shit.  Where I draw the line is the over indulgence of liberals to believe that in order for equality to happen, white people or white males need to be torn down, instead of women and minorities built up.  It is a distinction that as of yet, most liberals don't really understand.

I also reject the outrage culture that stems from liberal group think.

Liberals have turned their ideologies into a weird cult or religion, and they act like the small minded pilgrims going on witch hunts to rid their communities of some unknown evil.  That the very action of looking for evil makes one righteous, no matter the outcome.

Liberals also right now have decided every time an issue arises it has to be dealt with in a historical context, where the accused must answer for the actions of others through the course of history and there must be some conspiracy that allowed it to happen.  It is an odd McCarthyesque view of every transgression.

I also reject the weak willed character flaws that most liberals cling too such as "safe spaces", "microtrangressions", feeling unsafe on campus because someone wrote "Trump" in chalk on the sidewalk.  Almost every incident of liberalism in American is a disgusting display of mentally challenged people using liberal ideals to make others miserable.

When people speak out, either through snark, or actual conversation, they are branded "conservatives".

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I should come to this forum now as this is pure gold comedy.  Of course it'd have been easier for you to just type "I'm angry because girls won't fuck me" and  it would've saved you a lot of time and energy.

Seems to me that your real complaint is with those goddamn liberals in the media.  Can't say as I blame you.  When I see the word "media," the first two words that come to my mind are "whores" and "parasites."  Can't say as their coverage of this case has improved my opinion much.  They consistently refer to her as "the rape victim" and him as "the award-winning swimmer from Stanford."

Gee, those fuckin liberal media folks are sneakier than I thought.  Somehow they are managing to disguise both their innate bias against white males AND their political correctness.  But I'm sure they act that way in private or something.  I mean, WE know that, don't we buddie?

It was a violent, brutal attack,

No, it was a drunk 20 year old finger banging and yes sexually assaulting a passed out girl.

Well, maybe not.  He picked her up and carried her behind a dumpster, tossed her on the ground, pulled off some of her clothes and jammed his fingers inside her.  Would he have fucked her?  No way to know, because two bicyclists discovered them, and he ran off.  They chased him down and caught him.

So I guess a couple of remarks related to your comments: first, in spite of being intoxicated he obviously retained enough awareness of his actions, that he was committing some kind of non-consensual sex act (not "finger-banging" as you put it), because he ran off like that.  And second...well, let me put it this way: have you ever seen anyone who is passed-out drunk while you yourself have been drinking?  Was your first thought to take him or her somewhere more private and stick your fingers inside their privates?  You make it sound like booze can affect anyone that way, be their motives else as pure as grace, and that's not the case at all.  When it comes to committing sexual assault, booze lowers your inhibitions, it doesn't motivate you to rape someone out of the clear blue sky. 

This is someone who has lead an exemplary life

Yeah, you keep saying that.  And how do you know that, exactly?  From information you got from the "liberal media" that's so biased against white boys?  Someone with your clairvoyance about personal integrity would have done well to warn the world that Cosby wasn't "America's Dad" after all. 

Have you read what his father said?  You know, the man that raised him?  A real delight, that guy.  It would not surprise me in the slightest if the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Something of which the victim doesn't even remember, nor is suffering from other than the required "oh he took away my innocence" platitudes one is forced to administer for an audience looking for the victim to be victimized, so they than can feel sorry for the victim so they can feel better about themselves.

You sound as fucking obtuse as the father.  Who the fuck are you to say something like that about her, Captain Skinnydick?  Go climb a wall of dicks mouth-first.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 07, 2016, 06:40:08 PM
I should come to this forum now as this is pure gold comedy.  Of course it'd have been easier for you to just type "I'm angry because girls won't fuck me" and  it would've saved you a lot of time and energy.

Not exactly Mr. Sensitivity, is he?  I think glowering at passers-by is probably the social highlight of his day.  And it's fairly obvious that he hates women.

akwilly

It's shit like what the Stanford guy is going through that makes me video tape all of my sexual encounters. I usually just turn the dash cam around and tilt it down a bit.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 06:48:25 PM
Not exactly Mr. Sensitivity, is he?  I think glowering at passers-by is probably the social highlight of his day.  And it's fairly obvious that he hates women.

Right, I hate women because I don't partake in the echo chamber of feminism.

This is exactly what I am talking about. 

Back to the case.

A Judge, a professional, someone who is widely respected decided upon a sentence based on the facts.

There is really nothing to discuss, other than "muh feelings".  Even your own posts illustrate you are only here to push your "feelings" on others and when they reject them as frivolous you take the tired "oh he hates women, that's why", line of bullshit.

Quote from: Darth Sandra on June 07, 2016, 06:40:08 PM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I would rather be angry about girls not fucking me, rather than Richard C. Hoagland won't fuck me, as is your general posting style.

Set your sights higher than RCH.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 07:11:39 PM
I would rather be angry about girls not fucking me, rather than Richard C. Hoagland won't fuck me, as is your general posting style.

Set your sights higher than RCH.

Such a poor quality trolling effort at that. A shame your mother isn't around to teach you better.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
Right, I hate women because I don't partake in the echo chamber of feminism.

No, that's not it.  Try again.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
A Judge, a professional, someone who is widely respected decided upon a sentence based on the facts.

Those who have gone to law school will tell you that Chapter One of your 1L CrimLaw hornbook presents two cases, each where someone killed another person, and where the sentencing was vastly at odds with what any rational person would consider reasonable.  The point being to not fall into the trap you are ensnared in now, believing that proper application of the law by a judge always results in a just decision.  It doesn't.

There's an article in Yahoo today about a man who sold a printer to another man for $40.  The buyer, a known vexatious litigant, was awarded $30,000 in damages by the presiding judge, who was following the law.  Get the point?

That's bizarre that the subject got changed so fast in here.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 07, 2016, 08:27:35 PM

speaking of printers, i prefer canon for inkjet and samsung for laser.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 08:18:53 PM

Those who have gone to law school will tell you that Chapter One of your 1L CrimLaw hornbook presents two cases, each where someone killed another person, and where the sentencing was vastly at odds with what any rational person would consider reasonable.  The point being to not fall into the trap you are ensnared in now, believing that proper application of the law by a judge always results in a just decision.  It doesn't.

There's an article in Yahoo today about a man who sold a printer to another man for $40.  The buyer, a known vexatious litigant, was awarded $30,000 in damages by the presiding judge, who was following the law.  Get the point?

I believe the term is "The Law is an Ass"

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 08:18:53 PM

There's an article in Yahoo today about a man who sold a printer to another man for $40.  The buyer, a known vexatious litigant, was awarded $30,000 in damages by the presiding judge, who was following the law.  Get the point?

The person who sold the printer ignored legal paperwork filled out by the guy who bought his printer.  Not really a smart thing to do to ignore legal documents regardless of the situation.  Not sure how this applies to this case.

The only thing similiar is that you and I have only read a cursory account of the situation.  We weren't there in either court room, nor were we there while the decisions were made and why they were made.

I tend to trust experienced, trusted and widely respected Judges and their decisions, which have been based entirely on all the facts presented, something you and I most others are not privy too.

Until you can find some sort of incompetence or purposeful malfeasance on the actions of this particular Judge that clouded or influenced his decision, I will continue to believe he made the correct decision, if you have evidence that shows other wise, please present it.

On a final note, if this dude had gotten a harsher sentence, such as six years, I wouldn't have cared either, and would have still thought the Judge was following the law.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 07, 2016, 08:27:35 PM

It's bellgab, where anything can happen!

Big money! Big money! No whammies! No whammies!

STOP!

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 07, 2016, 08:52:46 PM
I believe the term is "The Law is an Ass"

I wouldn't go quite that far, but it is certainly understood by most everyone whom is not (humbly) named "King of Kings" that the law is only our best approximation of justice; it doesn't (and can't) account for every possible human interaction.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 09:01:19 PM
I tend to trust experienced, trusted and widely respected Judges and their decisions, which have been based entirely on all the facts presented, something you and I most others are not privy too.

My goodness.  You started out with klaxons about this case being the latest atrocity in a vast, liberal conspiracy to collect sheep and pervert opinion.  You've ended with this limp-wristed offering that you don't know fuck-all but that you trust judges to make sound decisions according to an admittedly imperfect and at times unjust law.

I do hope that when your head stops spinning around that it is pointed towards the front.  Also: you're a weapons-grade douchebag.  Suck my dick

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 06:09:27 PM

Snip.

Wow. You really took the starting pistol analogy seriously didn't you? You been reading 'Dummies guide to text walling'?

You're still a woman hating inadequate piss sucker though. No offence.

=Schlyder=

It's called the legal system, not the justice system, for a reason.  Justice is not always the outcome in the legal system.

Quote from: Schlyder7 on June 08, 2016, 12:45:15 AM
It's called the legal system, not the justice system, for a reason.  Justice is not always the outcome in the legal system.

No, it's not called that.  It's called the criminal justice system.  But I get your point.

Example: https://www.justice.gov/archive/cjs/

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 07, 2016, 09:43:38 PM

I do hope that when your head stops spinning around that it is pointed towards the front.  Also: you're a weapons-grade douchebag.  Suck my dick

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2016, 12:12:33 AM
Wow. You really took the starting pistol analogy seriously didn't you? You been reading 'Dummies guide to text walling'?

You're still a woman hating inadequate piss sucker though. No offence.

lol

Looks like you have no argument, just plain yogurt personal attacks.

Clearly a sign of minimal intellect on the part of you two.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 08, 2016, 07:07:32 AM

lol

Looks like you have no argument, just plain yogurt personal attacks.

Clearly a sign of minimal intellect on the part of you two.

Cutting; very cutting. I'll really try hard to think about being duly chastised. Promise.

No one else is stoked about the prospect of dominating the Olympics by putting men in the women's events?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: VoteQuimby on June 08, 2016, 11:33:36 AM
No one else is stoked about the prospect of dominating the Olympics by putting men in the women's events?

Yeah. When it happens, oh hang on.

Little Hater

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 01:02:32 PM
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/06/transgender-teen-boy-dominates-girl-track-meet-girls-rightfully-lash-out/

I love this shit.

What's wrong females, don't you like your equal access for all?

And as men pile on to women's college volleyball and basketball (and swimming, golf and tennis) teams in the name of 'gender' equality, all the gains made by women under Title IX in college athletics are rendered moot. Well played.

One looks forward to field hockey played by 6 foot 5, 230 pound athletes  in short plaid skirts and knee socks.