• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Transgender boy dominates girls track meet. Girls Pissed!

Started by The King of Kings, June 07, 2016, 01:02:32 PM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Little Hater on June 08, 2016, 11:46:56 AM
And as men pile on to women's college volleyball and basketball (and swimming, golf and tennis) teams in the name of 'gender' equality, all the gains made by women under Title IX in college athletics are rendered moot. Well played.

One looks forward to field hockey played by 6 foot 5, 230 pound athletes  in short plaid skirts and knee socks.

I wouldn't hold your breath though.

One looks forward to field hockey played by 6 foot 5, 230 pound athletes  in short plaid skirts and knee socks.

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 07, 2016, 01:02:32 PM
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/06/transgender-teen-boy-dominates-girl-track-meet-girls-rightfully-lash-out/

"Transgender teen  boy dominates girl track meet"

Huh.

Wangyot advanced to the state finals in the 100-meter and 200-meter events. He won fifth place in the 100-meter dash and third place in the 200-meter.

Huh.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 08, 2016, 12:10:46 PM

Huh.

Wangyot advanced to the state finals in the 100-meter and 200-meter events. He won fifth place in the 100-meter dash and third place in the 200-meter.

Huh.

Yeah? You don't seriously think they think it through? Well do you?

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

It's the message, not the facts, that are important here.  Stop being an ideological cockblocker.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 08, 2016, 12:13:33 PM

I'm considering identifying as a female to facilitate my entry into the world of female MMA.  I'll beat the living testosterone out of Ronda Rousey. By gum I'll be a star!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 08, 2016, 12:20:59 PM
It's the message, not the facts, that are important here.  Stop being an ideological cockblocker.

To quote Will McAvoy in Newsroom; "I'm a Republican; I only appear liberal because I think Hurricanes are caused by Barometric pressure and not gay marriage"

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 08, 2016, 12:10:46 PM

Huh.

Huh.

It was State Champions.

For this dude to even get to State Champions he would have had to been better than everyone in his area.

He won a Bronze Medal, and placed Fifth in another event among the best athletes in the State. He is now advancing to the finals.

So yeah, besides six girls, he did dominate the pool of other competitors.  He also probably took away a scholarship from two girls who were attempting to compete fairly in track & field events until this guy showed up and was all "i'm female, lol".

You really think this is fair towards female competitors?  The dude towers over them by a foot and a half.

Also keep in mind, this was his first year doing track & field, while the other female student athletes have been training for years doing this. 

He just strolls onto the field and places 3rd and 5th among the best female athletes in the state and is now going to the finals with literally no training or life long conditioning in track & field.

Quote from: akwilly on June 07, 2016, 06:59:56 PM
I usually just turn the dash cam around and tilt it down a bit.

Congratulations Willy! You've made upper right for the third time in about as many weeks. I think someone has a crush on you.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 08, 2016, 12:22:58 PM
I'm considering identifying as a female to facilitate my entry into the world of female MMA.  I'll beat the living testosterone out of Ronda Rousey. By gum I'll be a star!

The thought of passing out while in a rear naked choke really intrigues you, huh?  You do realize what they mean when they say submission move, don't you?

My money is on Ronda.

littlechris

Do these muscular boys girls qualify for sports scholarships?

If so, then I predict rampant abuse and many males pretending to be transgender and trying out for girls sports teams in order to get scholarships.

What a mess.

analog kid

Quote from: littlechris on June 08, 2016, 12:52:20 PM

If so, then I predict rampant abuse and many males pretending to be transgender and trying out for girls sports teams in order to get scholarships.

What a mess.

According to the movie trope, they always get caught. But it's funny and turns out well for them in the end.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 08, 2016, 12:48:13 PM
It was State Champions.

For this dude to even get to State Champions he would have had to been better than everyone in his area.

He won a Bronze Medal, and placed Fifth in another event among the best athletes in the State. He is now advancing to the finals.

So yeah, besides six girls, he did dominate the pool of other competitors.  He also probably took away a scholarship from two girls who were attempting to compete fairly in track & field events until this guy showed up and was all "i'm female, lol".

You really think this is fair towards female competitors?  The dude towers over them by a foot and a half.

Also keep in mind, this was his first year doing track & field, while the other female student athletes have been training for years doing this. 

He just strolls onto the field and places 3rd and 5th among the best female athletes in the state and is now going to the finals with literally no training or life long conditioning in track & field.

it's wonderful you're a champion for women. Usually you can't stand them. Luckily you haven't fallen into the trap of appearing you're just a bigoted asshole.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 12:49:40 PM
The thought of passing out while in a rear naked choke really intrigues you, huh?  You do realize what they mean when they say submission move, don't you?

My money is on Ronda.

Spoken like a little fella that suffered the ravages of female bullying in his informative years. For that, I am truly sorry. But even at my Advanced age, I doubt there's a female on this planet that could kick my ass -- especially Ronda Rousey.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 12:49:40 PM

My money is on Ronda.

Ronda Rousey is 5' 7", 135lbs.

I don't think she is going to do anything against a man who possesses some minimal form of fight training.

I guess you bought into the Rousey hype?

analog kid

Rousey would kick my ass and it would be over with one roundhouse foot to the head.

GravitySucks

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 08, 2016, 01:01:04 PM
Spoken like a little fella that suffered the ravages of female bullying in his informative years. For that, I am truly sorry. But even at my Advanced age, I doubt there's a female on this planet that could kick my ass -- especially Ronda Rousey.

Ronda Rousey, first round, by submission. If you are concious long enough to actually tap out. Cocky little prick, but still a loser.

Why would want to fight Rousey when you could do more damage whispering in her ear how she's a disappointment to her mother who will never love her.  ;D

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2016, 01:29:50 PM
Ronda Rousey, first round, by submission. If you are concious long enough to actually tap out. Cocky little prick, but still a loser.

Not only does this dude buy into the Rousey "hype", he refuses to acknowledge that body mass, height, weight, and other physically dominating traits men have over women.

Maybe you have a higher than normal estrogen count, Gravitysucks, and it is clouding your judgement?

I mean I would put my money on a high school wrestler against Rousey.  She would get destroyed.

akwilly

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 08, 2016, 12:48:43 PM
Congratulations Willy! You've made upper right for the third time in about as many weeks. I think someone has a crush on you.
thanks Ibby!

akwilly

What a mess.
I still don't understand why girls aren't faster sprinters than guys. It seems that a vagina would act as a groing oiling station thus reducing friction. Also the vagina would add more overall length to the legs.

albrecht

And as men pile on to women's college volleyball and basketball (and swimming, golf and tennis) teams in the name of 'gender' equality, all the gains made by women under Title IX in college athletics are rendered moot. Well played.

Somehow I think this will get sorted like race relations are, sort of. The girl sports will, eventually, be allowed to remain female-only and get funding based on Title IX but- if they wish- girls will be allowed to play the boy sports. Sort of like we have still have 'traditionally black' or 'female only' colleges and affirmative action or quota systems for certain minorities but not for whites or Orientals (in some areas a real minority.) Sort of the usual 'only white people can be racist because of the cultural hegemony' argument.

Hog

Quote from: The King of Kings on June 08, 2016, 03:06:47 PM
Not only does this dude buy into the Rousey "hype", he refuses to acknowledge that body mass, height, weight, and other physically dominating traits men have over women.

Maybe you have a higher than normal estrogen count, Gravitysucks, and it is clouding your judgement?

I mean I would put my money on a high school wrestler against Rousey.  She would get destroyed.
Height, weight, and other physical traits mean nothing as your bodies joints are forced to move in axis that they do not naturally travel in.  It doesnt take much force to cause damage.

A high school wrestler against a trained MMA fighter such as Rousey?  That's a laughable statement. 

I'd love to see these overconfident guys get in the ring with any female of similar calibre to Rousey.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Quote from: Hog on June 08, 2016, 09:51:57 PM
Height, weight, and other physical traits mean nothing as your bodies joints are forced to move in axis that they do not naturally travel in.  It doesnt take much force to cause damage.

A high school wrestler against a trained MMA fighter such as Rousey?  That's a laughable statement. 

I'd love to see these overconfident guys get in the ring with any female of similar calibre to Rousey.

peace
Hog
Sure. Like the Bobby Riggs etc stuff (and some even say most of those were rigged/fixed.) But take the same age, training, etc and, in most- not all, sports or competition there will be differences. And you also are mixing things with your example. Rules are different from HS wrestling to MMA. And likewise MMA versus 'non-sport' fighting. There are examples but, for the most part, why "sports" has things like different genders, weight limits, handicapping, etc.

Robert

Quote from: albrecht on June 08, 2016, 09:57:09 PMSure. Like the Bobby Riggs etc stuff (and some even say most of those were rigged/fixed.) But take the same age, training, etc and, in most- not all, sports or competition there will be differences. And you also are mixing things with your example. Rules are different from HS wrestling to MMA. And likewise MMA versus 'non-sport' fighting. There are examples but, for the most part, why "sports" has things like different genders, weight limits, handicapping, etc.
Why not class by ability?

peace
Hog

Wow, this dude really has bought into the Rousey hype.

US women's soccer team plays against U-17 boy's team, they lose.

US Olympic Women's Hockey Team plays against a high school boys team, they lose.

Also saying height and weight doesn't matter only reflects how little you know in combat sports.

Little Hater

What a mess.

Shouldn't be a problem. The gender warriors are the same people advocating for 'free' (which is to say, on the backs of working people) college education for everyone, so no scholarships required.

peace
Hog

Rousey is a competent fighter.....for a chick. But she's 5'7" and a buck 30. I, or any man my size and strength, connects one solid shot to her head, and she's either dead or in a coma. End of story.

analog kid

peace
Hog

And body weight and gender don't mean much if the guy is an out-of-shape basement-dwelling blob of cookie dough, while the woman is a highly trained professional fighter. If your one-trick haymaker doesn't connect at the start, you're going to have a bad time.