Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

GravitySucks

Quote from: Meatie Pie on April 11, 2016, 12:43:01 PM
I am a fan of fun and he has a way of keeping the site interesting.

Especially when he isn't posting.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 12:43:50 PM
Well I guess being packed in ice in your Mom's bathtub helps. His story, not mine. And MV informed me I don't get a lot of things in this world, including radio while eating, so there's that.

Edit: As a lesbian you would think I would get radio while eating but I just don't.  ;D

Hmm..story I heard is that he had been kept on ice in a secret laboratory, not a lab-ra-tory, but a laboratory where his Mom held vigil over him.   That's fuggin' DIE HARD man!

I think maybe the whole eating while doing the radio thing is just one gimmick that is the creative genius behind Falkie's radio show. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 12:43:50 PM
Well I guess being packed in ice in your Mom's bathtub helps. His story, not mine. And MV informed me I don't get a lot of things in this world, including radio while eating, so there's that.

Edit: As a lesbian you would think I would get radio while eating but I just don't.  ;D

You're a lesbian?  Sorry, I didn't know that. Can I have my pictures back?

Quote from: whoozit on April 11, 2016, 12:44:51 PM
Someone has started giving George advice in his safe space.  I won't name names but BJM has joined chefist on the thin ice.

Yes, I fear it is so.  I hope King George realizes I am but a mere pawn in this thing...just playing my assigned role of...mere pawn.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 12:49:16 PM
You're a lesbian?  Sorry, I didn't know that. Can I have my pictures back?
Pictures are forever, sir.  :P

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 12:49:16 PM
You're a lesbian?  Sorry, I didn't know that. Can I have my pictures back?

Who is a lesbian?


whoozit

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 11, 2016, 12:51:18 PM
Yes, I fear it is so.  I hope King George realizes I am but a mere pawn in this thing...just playing my assigned role of...mere pawn.
I think everyone in there is on thin ice.  George is capricious and his attention is spread thin.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on April 11, 2016, 12:52:12 PM
Who is a lesbian?
Not me, I love the cock.
(Bonus points if you get the reference, and from what movie, although technically the quote is, "He loves the cock.")


I used to think I was half lesbian/half Apache attack helicopter. Now I'm not so sure.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 11, 2016, 12:55:51 PM
Paladin has also come out as lesbian.
If I was a woman I'd be a lesbian too.  You want to stick what where?  I don't think so.

Art_s Farts

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 12:54:13 PM
Not me, I love the cock.
(Bonus points if you get the reference, and from what movie, although technically the quote is, "He loves the cock.")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyXqF4qxOhY

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 11, 2016, 12:59:00 PM
If I was a woman I'd be a lesbian too.  You want to stick what where?  I don't think so.


Ms. C

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 12:54:13 PM
Not me, I love the cock.
(Bonus points if you get the reference, and from what movie, although technically the quote is, "He loves the cock.")
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back


And When I went on my vacation last summer and stopped in Sedona, I found a lovable cock also ... hehe

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 12:51:28 PM
Pictures are forever, sir.  :P

I guess I have to ask then. Did those pictures make you less lesbian or more lesbian?

AKWilly and Gabrielle have a bet on this, so tell the truth.

Quote from: Ms. C on April 11, 2016, 01:10:32 PM
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back


And When I went on my vacation last summer and stopped in Sedona, I found a lovable cock also ... hehe


But the question is....did you LIKE it?


ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 01:12:07 PM
I guess I have to ask then. Did those pictures make you less lesbian or more lesbian?

AKWilly and Gabrielle have a bet on this, so tell the truth.
Totally made me feel a lot more bisexual.  ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 01:14:15 PM
Totally made me feel a lot more bisexual.  ::)

Well I guess that is something I can hang my hat on.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 01:16:57 PM
Well I guess that is something I can hang my hat on.
You all know I am kidding right? Except about the fling, that is very, very true. I got all sentimental reading those old messages today, and might turn them into a play. Maybe I can recruit SV to help me write it? It means he would get to see the hundreds of messages back and forth and would have first hand knowledge of the debauchery of my private life. What say you SV? You in?

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 01:21:12 PM
You all know I am kidding right? Except about the fling, that is very, very true. I got all sentimental reading those old messages today, and might turn them into a play. Maybe I can recruit SV to help me write it? It means he would get to see the hundreds of messages back and forth and would have first hand knowledge of the debauchery of my private life. What say you SV? You in?

I like where this is going! I'm sure everyone here would love to see the sinuous road this book will take!

So PBS, would you say the new Chefist's BlogGab thread has helped you with your writer's block?

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 01:21:12 PM
You all know I am kidding right? Except about the fling, that is very, very true. I got all sentimental reading those old messages today, and might turn them into a play. Maybe I can recruit SV to help me write it? It means he would get to see the hundreds of messages back and forth and would have first hand knowledge of the debauchery of my private life. What say you SV? You in?

Does that mean I can stop hanging my hat on my thing?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 01:24:06 PM
I like where this is going! I'm sure everyone here would love to see the sinuous road this book will take!

So PBS, would you say the new Chefist's BlogGab thread has helped you with your writer's block?
Not blocked as I am almost done with my second novel in the trilogy I am writing. But a new project is always nice. The messages read like a play. LOL. She is one of the main characters in book two. I wrote a short story for her that I really should post on my website. Goes with the series and lead to me writing the more developed character of her.

This thread by far is my favorite.

GS you can hang anything you want on your...nevermind.  ;D

chefist

Ok, folks...things have definitely taken a very dark turn in Falkenberg's Fortress today...First, I was publicly scolded and placed on probation by George. Yesterday I was forgiven after my post, but that pardon has been reascended. Now, BellGab's sweetest contributor, Brig, is being berated in public by George. I dare say there is anyone on this forum that has a bad thing to say about Brig! I mean, come on! However, she too now has been redressed by George...

A dark cloud has descended...and so soon after the exaltation of Friday's show...I hope the clouds lift soon and George finds a tranquil place in his heart for his fans and posters in the Fortress...

More to come on this...


GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 01:28:30 PM

GS you can hang anything you want on your...nevermind.  ;D

Technically, you are correct. It has always been a cross between a talent, gift, and curse.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 01:29:53 PM
Ok, folks...things have definitely taken a very dark turn in Falkenberg's Fortress today...First, I was publicly scolded and placed on probation by George. Yesterday I was forgiven after my post, but that pardon has been reascended. Now, BellGab's sweetest contributor, Brig, is being berated in public by George. I dare say there is anyone on this forum that has a bad thing to say about Brig! I mean, come on! However, she too now has been redressed by George...

A dark cloud has descended...and so soon after the exaltation of Friday's show...I hope the clouds lift soon and George finds a tranquil place in his heart for his fans and posters in the Fortress...

More to come on this...

I stood up for myself, and posted who that sort of stuff reminded me of.  I don't take kindly to anyone suggesting what I should or should not think or type.  I think he might be under the influence of another bellgabber perhaps.  Maybe there are contributors who are making suggestions to HIM, which he in turn is making to ME.  Contributions and gifts can have a very manipulating effect on some people.  I always advise against taking them, with the exception of things like birthday, or Christmas presents.  Contributions and gifts, just for the sake of giving them usually have some type of favors expected in return.  Not always, but usually.  Just sayin.

I posted in the Fortress, and I shall post here, that I appreciate your genuine concern for my feelings chefist, but worry not!  I am a bellgabber first, and foremost!

Praise MV!

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on April 11, 2016, 01:45:16 PM
I stood up for myself, and posted who that sort of stuff reminded me of.  I don't take kindly to anyone suggesting what I should or should not think or type.  I think he might be under the influence of another bellgabber perhaps.  Maybe there are contributors who are making suggestions to HIM, which he in turn is making to ME.  Contributions and gifts can have a very manipulating effect on some people.  I always advise against taking them, with the exception of things like birthday, or Christmas presents.  Contributions and gifts, just for the sake of giving them usually have some type of favors expected in return.  Not always, but usually.  Just sayin.

I posted in the Fortress, and I shall post here, that I appreciate your genuine concern for my feelings chefist, but worry not!  I am a bellgabber first, and foremost!

Praise MV!
You are one of the sweetest people here. If anyone messes with you a lot of us will go after them. No worries. You did nothing wrong. Post on sister.

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod