• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Chefist's BlogGab: A Gossip Thread About BellGab!

Started by chefist, April 10, 2016, 04:10:11 PM

Would you go to Vegas if Falkie was attending?

Yes
No

chefist

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 07:56:13 PM
It's fucking disgusting man. Especially growing up in a mom and pops business where you actually had to work and not be a candy ass. All this snowflake bullshit is maddening. Thank Christ I'm my own boss because I don't think I could handle being in the corporate world.

WERD!

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 07:57:28 PM
Do chicks dig broken Priuses?

I'm telling you, it has to have something to do with the snaggletooth. I think it has an on/off button.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 07:51:41 PM
I've seen family and friends experience so much crazy shit with corporations. I have no idea how the economy is still functioning as corporations seem like they do anything to counter productivity.

You have no idea..........    We found a brochure for an entire product line of artificial vagina's in our Men's Room once.   
I cruise down a floor to use the head there after that.

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2016, 08:04:02 PM
You have no idea..........    We found a brochure for an entire product line of artificial vagina's in our Men's Room once.   

Ok, that is the funniest thing I've read all day...ahahahahahha....

whoozit

I once found two empty candy wrappers on the shitter in a stall.  Not sure which is worse.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on April 11, 2016, 08:07:00 PM
I once found two empty candy wrappers on the shitter in a stall.  Not sure which is worse.

Where did the candy go?

GravitySucks

Baby Ruth's?

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 11, 2016, 08:08:09 PM
Where did the candy go?
I've always feared it was one of those watch me make the candy bar disappear scenarios.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 11, 2016, 07:50:23 PM
I'm with Mrs WAK. If you take him aside, he will not listen to you and then you will become the enemy. He will also blame you if someone in upper management calls his attention to his behavior. He will assume that you were the one who dropped the dime. He sounds like an arrogant SOB. He may not only be using drugs, he may be dealing by the way he seems to come by easy money. Who is his direct supervisor? If it's the guy in Europe, then maybe he needs to be informed of what is going on that could potentially harm his business and you and your other co-workers' livelihoods, to say nothing of the company reputation. What do your co-workers say? Surely they can't be pleased.

He's not in a position where he can harm anything yet - right now we've just watched with amusement but he is really gonna screw himself up.   

whoozit

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 08:08:34 PM
Baby Ruth's?
I wish because it would have been funny.  Snickers and Almond Joy.  I guess he felt like a nut.

One of my male co-workers told me that someone had left a chicken wing in a urinal in the mens bathroom. He didn't say if it was eaten or not. I don't work there any more.

whoozit

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on April 11, 2016, 08:11:46 PM
One of my male co-workers told me that someone had left a chicken wing in a urinal in the mens bathroom. He didn't say if it was eaten or not. I don't work there any more.
Makes one wonder.  Did he enjoy the wing before, during or after?  I'm kind of glad not to know.

whoozit

I wonder what we would find in BellGab bathrooms.  Uhmmmm...changed my mind, I don't wonder.

albrecht

The same EPA that demands so much from ranchers, farmers, municipalities, and companies has employees who shit in the hallway. And yet they worry about our wood burning stoves or septic systems?
http://www.govexec.com/federal-news/fedblog/2014/06/epa-employees-told-stop-pooping-hallway/87223/

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: rekcuf on April 11, 2016, 05:21:23 PM
I'm still slick and sticky with afterbirth.

You're getting me worked up. Stop it.

GravitySucks

I was at a urinal one time and a guy starts washing his hands at the sink. His bridge falls out of his mouth, and his front teeth go right down the drain. He bends over, takes apart the jtrap, fishes out his teeth, puts the plumbing back together, runs water over his bridge for about two seconds and plops them back in his mouth. Says "I hate it when that happens", which must have been often, because he did all that before I even finished peeing.

But wait there's more. It was found like 6:30AM on Monday morning.   So it was theorized that whomever picked
the product up over the weekend at a local 'shop'.  The leche couldn't wait to get home, so he cruised in to work to
break it in and inadvertently left the literature that came with the product on the TP dispenser.

It was never proven of course  but what else makes sense?

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2016, 08:16:44 PM
But wait there's more. It was found like 6:30AM on Monday morning.   So it was theorized that whomever picked
the product up over the weekend at a local 'shop'.  The leche couldn't wait to get home, so he cruised in to work to
break it in and inadvertently left the literature that came with the product on the TP dispenser.

It was never proven of course  but what else makes sense?
I thought I was numbed to what people do at work but that one is still a bit weird.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 11, 2016, 05:32:11 PM
Domination is ok, did it in my 20s. I was bi and lived with a couple. I was their girlfriend.

Eh. I don't get domination or the people who are into it. In fact, I wish they manufactured a car designed specifically for running over domination people.

?

Edit: Bah, Chefist beat me to the joke. Great minds think alike.

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 08:16:40 PM
I was at a urinal one time and a guy starts washing his hands at the sink. His bridge falls out of his mouth, and his front teeth go right down the drain. He bends over, takes apart the jtrap, fishes out his teeth, puts the plumbing back together, runs water over his bridge for about two seconds and plops them back in his mouth. Says "I hate it when that happens", which must have been often, because he did all that before I even finished peeing.

Holy Christ.............   We also had the mystery of the tooth that was left next to the sink in the Men's Room.   Not a cutsie little baby tooth but a big gnarlly molar that looked like it came out of Cro-Mangon man's jaw.  What was up with that?  Guess the dude was like  = "This damn tooth is paining me.  Rip......  Plop.  Gee that is a relief.  Well back to work".

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: coaster on April 11, 2016, 05:35:07 PM
How about a 700 pound 64 year old man with voluptuous breasts, arthritic knees, and a sweaty pelt of back hair?

haha, pelt.

whoozit

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2016, 08:20:35 PM
Holy Christ.............   We also had the mystery of the tooth that was left next to the sink in the Men's Room.   Not a cutsie little baby tooth but a big gnarlly molar that looked like it came out of Cro-Mangon man's jaw.  What was up with that?  Guess the dude was like  = "This damn tooth is paining me.  Rip......  Plop.  Gee that is a relief.  Well back to work".
I'm glad I work from home now.

bateman

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 11, 2016, 08:20:35 PM

My office seems very normal all of a sudden.

albrecht

I once had some Chinese vistors (and actually very high up in the company) who shat in a non-working toilet. I had a small office and one of the toilets ran in the male two shitter, one pisser bathroom. So since it was just me (for the most part) I figured to shut off the valve of the one toilet and put up a quick sign 'out of order' and would deal with it or get a plumber later. Well, after the few days of meetings and shuttling them back and forth to various companies and airport I go back to office and have to take a leak. And oh,,,,wow. Nasty. Someone, or many of them, used the non-working toilet. Ouch. Though, looking back, I wonder who was more offended? Me, thinking, what "Chinese use an nonworking toilet" or them wondering "gweilos are so backwards they don't even have working plumbing."

theONE already getting warmed on the board that cannot be named.

whoozit

Quote from: VoteQuimby on April 11, 2016, 08:24:15 PM
theONE already getting warmed on the board that cannot be named.

He was the larger animal.  That one did crack me up.

chefist

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 11, 2016, 08:16:40 PM

This thread is taking shape! I'm, I'm...