• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Bellgabbers who are butt hurt, please read this post.

Started by MR. Spock, April 09, 2016, 12:54:01 PM

Hog

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 10, 2016, 08:42:41 PM
Go fuck your self. I am NOT CASIO.
Hey, thats the same message you sent me last night.

"go fuck your self. i am NOT CASIO. ********** IS MY NUMBER."

peace
Hog

Long time butt hurt BellGabber, first time poster; Art owes me a pack of cigarillos...

Quote from: rekcuf on April 11, 2016, 09:34:42 PM
Long time butt hurt BellGabber, first time poster; Art owes me a pack of cigarillos...

;D  ;D  ;D

There's free cigarillos?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Hog on April 11, 2016, 09:29:30 PM
Hey, thats the same message you sent me last night.

"go fuck your self. i am NOT CASIO. ********** IS MY NUMBER."

peace
Hog

banned.  everyone, please read the forum rules from the link in the main menu.  they're very short and easy to process.

Falkie2013

Quote from: MV on April 12, 2016, 12:34:03 AM
banned.  everyone, please read the forum rules from the link in the main menu.  they're very short and easy to process.

ALL HAIL MV !

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Mr. Spock is NOT Crapio. Mr. Spock is here in California. Crapio is in Maine & the Augusta, Maine police KNOW he is in MAINE as well because I talked to them at length about him.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 12, 2016, 02:24:21 AM
ALL HAIL MV !

🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯

Mr. Spock is NOT Crapio. Mr. Spock is here in California. Crapio is in Maine & the Augusta, Maine police KNOW he is in MAINE as well because I talked to them at length about him.

You should be banned for releasing information about where two different BellGabbers live. You suck.

Falkie2013

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 12, 2016, 02:34:53 AM
You should be banned for releasing information about where two different BellGabbers live. You suck.

This information is and has been on this board. People KNOW where Casio lives. It's all over his videos and he is a registered sex offender, so shut up.
And I was defending Mr. Spock who said he lives IN California in post # 10 before I even posted my original post.
Like so many on here, you're a troublemaker and an idiot.

NXOEED

Quote from: MR. Spock on April 09, 2016, 12:54:01 PM
      For the rest of the bellgabbers out there, here is your question. If you could meet George Senda in person, What would you do?

I don't know who Geroge Senda is.

I don't know why the others left the forum. I haven't left it so much as just stopped posting/visiting as often, and it's not because I have contempt for anybody. I just figure nobody really needs to hear (read) my thoughts on what a talk show host from the nineties should to be doing with his life, or what his replacement should be doing with her life, seven days a week, over and over again.   I made my thoughts on the subject clear several months ago. Repeating them wouldn't change anybody's mind, and I wouldn't care anyway. People are entitled to their views.

The Alcoholic

]

It slays me how people can get there feelings hurt so bad just by what a random person on the internet says about them and not only that, they aren't really attacking you personally. Only attacking you based ON WHAT YOU HAVE SAID or put out there publicly. Don't want someone to say something about you? Don't give them a reason to. Either that or else grow some thicker skin and quit taking yourself so damn seriously.

No matter what anyway says on here about me I'm still going to breathe the same, eat the same, piss the same etc...

But then again

Hello Bellgabbers,...

For the rest of the bellgabbers out there, here is your question. If you could meet George Senda in person, What would you do?

Gruntled

Hello Bellgabbers, How are you doing today? I know that many of you are butt hurt because Art Bell keeps on quitting his shows. He has quit for many reasons and some may be for some good reasons and others are questionable. His latest reason is very shady and has a lot of holes that you could sail an aircraft carrier though. The Bellgabbers that are butt hurt, please stop being butt hurt You are only butt hurt because you treat Art Bell as the second coming of Jesus Christ. Art is just a man not the son of a God or God himself. Art is just like many of us, just a human who has common problems like many of us. The only person who is almost perfect on this forum is MV. So the Bellgabber who left because their Butt hurt, grow some fucking balls and man or woman up.

MV, thank you for creating this forum and please keep up the good work. Onan, I do enjoy your point of view. Eddie Coyle please go fuck your self. Jazmunda, Eddie Dean and B_Dubb please grow a pair and stop being so butt hurt about your “GOD” aka Art Bell because Art is a big boy. Art Bell, you need to stop quitting all the time. You are becoming a joke. Please think before you act. Heather Wade, you are worst then George Noory. I will not support Heather Wade or Midnight in the Desert. I am glad that Art's internet radio network is falling apart.

Eddie Coyle, I have a few questions  for you. Why are you an asshole? Did your parents treat you like shit? Did you take way too many drugs in your shity life? Eddie you need to get a fucking life.

Jazmunda, I also have a few questions for you too. Why do you worship Art like a god? Are there any talk show hosts like Art from the land down under? Have you seen any good movies lately?  Why do you get so butt hurt when people tell you the truth about Art being a quitter?

Onan, I also have a few questions for you. Why are you so cool for? Why do you like to listen to Art Bell for?

For the rest of the bellgabbers out there, here is your question. If you could meet George Senda in person, prison, What would you do?
I think that question has been addressed.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 20, 2016, 10:58:36 AM
How do you feel about this?

Trying to change the subject, eh?  I don't blame you.  Losing hand; ask for a new set of cards.

How do you feel about this?  (Try to ignore the spelling errors)

starrmtn001

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on May 20, 2016, 04:47:49 PM
Trying to change the subject, eh?  I don't blame you.  Losing hand; ask for a new set of cards.

How do you feel about this?  (Try to ignore the spelling errors)

Depends on the dudes. ::)

venix

Hello Bellgabbers, How are you doing today? I know that many of you are butt hurt because Art Bell keeps on quitting his shows. He has quit for many reasons and some may be for some good reasons and others are questionable. His latest reason is very shady and has a lot of holes that you could sail an aircraft carrier though. The Bellgabbers that are butt hurt, please stop being butt hurt You are only butt hurt because you treat Art Bell as the second coming of Jesus Christ. Art is just a man not the son of a God or God himself. Art is just like many of us, just a human who has common problems like many of us. The only person who is almost perfect on this forum is MV. So the Bellgabber who left because their Butt hurt, grow some fucking balls and man or woman up.

Why did MR. Spock get all butthurt and leave this awesome forum?

Where is his butthurt little buddy littlechris?

Where is the octogenarian lesbo stalker ponyboysunset? Can a lesbian be butthurt? Oh yeah fisting.

venix

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: venix on May 20, 2016, 06:41:54 PM
Why did MR. Spock get all butthurt and leave this awesome forum?

Where is his butthurt little buddy littlechris?

Where is the octogenarian lesbo stalker ponyboysunset? Can a lesbian be butthurt? Oh yeah fisting.

Why are you a cunt B dubb?

What's your obsession about PBS about?

Do you wish you could pull a woman instead of staring into space?

We want answers.

Gruntled

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 22, 2016, 04:42:58 AM
Why are you a cunt B dubb?

What's your obsession about PBS about?

Do you wish you could pull a woman instead of staring into space?

We want answers.
+ 1

MR. Spock

Quote from: cosmic hobo on May 22, 2016, 03:30:27 PM
Mr Spock is butt hurt about Falkie.
Why do you think that Im butthurt about a loser and a liar that is called Falkie?

cosmic hobo

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 22, 2016, 03:32:43 PM
Why do you think that Im butthurt about a loser and a liar that is called Falkie?

I'm sorry. I had you confused with SR-71. My bad grammar.

MR. Spock

Cosmic Hobo is butthurt and he said that he is going to take me down. he has called me SR-71. As many of the long time posters here knows the true about me. Yes in the past I did had used many other users names but I only uses one user name here. So cosmic hobo go fuck yourself because MV already knows the truth about me.