• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: f burbeck on September 21, 2016, 10:36:00 PM
Please Art, Please return for the annual GHOST show this 2016 Halloween Monday.
I have patiently paid and checked every day for his appearance and but for Mar 11, nothing.
My favorite was his amazing voice and reverence for the spooky stories he would read and call-in stories.
If Halloween comes and goes with no Art, I will know he's never coming back.

please don't double post.  but do post often.

ge30542

I have patiently paid and checked every day for his appearance and but for Mar 11, nothing.
My favorite was his amazing voice and reverence for the spooky stories he would read and call-in stories.
If 10% of the population has had a ghostly encounter, 527 listeners would yield 52.7 ghost stories. At 2 minutes per call, that's an hour and 45 minutes of ghost stories. What would Art do for the remainder of the evening?

Lilith

Quote from: ge30542 on September 22, 2016, 03:47:23 AM
If 10% of the population has had a ghostly encounter, 527 listeners would yield 52.7 ghost stories. At 2 minutes per call, that's an hour and 45 minutes of ghost stories. What would Art do for the remainder of the evening?

Tell people to extinguish their devices, and spend a lot of time answering the phone, then doing an Irish Exit.  Works for me.  8)

pate

Methinks he wood question your AlGorRythunk, mm>?

10% of a notionalal?  SumNumb>?

Houris ten par0sinner>?  Anon?

Qwestion, I har Skyrim (iixvMCmmiv:") est kommst?  Pre-herpes board, me y'Onion?

No matter, MC=v^2> >?  amirite!

Grate, stuffin's McMuffins...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOl-4CQJtiE

ediot: Canoe: eyeTut, foo...

That would be a nice surprise if he were to appear for Halloween, but I think he clearly stated his intentions last year when he picked the name "Dead Air". Hind-sight - 20/20. The more I examine the situation, the more I think he never intended to do more than 6 months.  :(

PaulAtreides

Heather needs to implement the one call per night policy. The 17 year old who keeps calling to talk about Hilary (how the pee bag feel out of her pants) sounds like he's in love with Heather.  So in addition to witch, we'll have to start calling her Mrs. Robinson.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 22, 2016, 05:50:53 AM
Heather needs to implement the one call per night policy. The 17 year old who keeps calling to talk about Hilary (how the pee bag feel out of her pants) sounds like he's in love with Heather.  So in addition to witch, we'll have to start calling her Mrs. Robinson.

Maybe, she'll try buying Facebook likes from high schools next? Anything to keep the ratings up; MITD got stickied again.  ;D

PaulAtreides

Heather, this is for you and that high school boy Hillary hater who calls twice a night just to hear your voice. Mrs. Robinson.

Taco Bell

He'd listen to Wolfman's pointless ramblings for the entire time.

PaulAtreides

What would Art do for the remainder of the evening?

Probably think up new ways to quit.

Element 115

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 21, 2016, 09:30:57 PM
Um...it's poking fun at the asinine non-logic of Sandy Hook Truthers like Jackstar.

Ok gotcha, sorry. I was really tired when I posted that.

Donald Noory

She must be too busy with sword dancing or religious scholarship.

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 22, 2016, 10:10:56 PM

I think she's in trouble with the Ministry of Magic.  ;D

I guess she couldn't get out of a sabbat that she was required to go to.  Falkie was going to be there and it requires getting completely undressed and frolicking in the dirt.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on September 22, 2016, 10:14:02 PM
I guess she couldn't get out of a sabbat that she was required to go to.  Falkie was going to be there and it requires getting completely undressed and frolicking in the dirt.

Trying so hard not to get a mental picture of that.  :o

Juan Cena

Quote from: PaulAtreides on September 22, 2016, 05:50:53 AM

Is this the one I accused of being a black-eyed kid the other night?

Morgus

Quote from: god of thunder on September 22, 2016, 10:09:25 PM
Looks like a replay tonight. http://midnightinthedesert.com/rob-shelsky/
Darn, I was looking forward to the new guest talking about Giants...
Coincidentally, Noory also lost his first half guest for tonight at the last minute.  8)

Taco Bell

Was looking forward to a new show tonight...same as last night, open lines are always no bueno. So much for Friday.

f burbeck

MV should be Heather's guest on Halloween with EVPs we send him

Lavarat

To the high school drop-out who calls in every night making a fool of himself trying to defend Donald Trump

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Lavarat on September 23, 2016, 03:25:45 AM
To the high school drop-out who calls in every night making a fool of himself trying to defend Donald Trump

Only a high school dropout would think mishandling classified information, a federal crime, is defined as "losing" a document.

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 22, 2016, 10:10:56 PM

Halloween planning.