• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ge30542

Quote from: Donald Noory on September 20, 2016, 10:22:57 PM
She's spent her life studying religions? Oh, she's a religious scholar too. How does she find the time, with all that sword dancing?
Very funny.

Juan Cena

Michael Heiser needs to sit down and have a long talk with Paul.

ge30542

ge30542

Quote from: norland2424 on September 20, 2016, 10:14:39 PM
Ouch
Sep 18, 2016    0   527    0.00%
Does that indicate 527 listeners?       If so,
Divided by 11 listed radio stations, is what, 50 listeners per affiliate?
Does Mrs. Bell know that this crap is being funded by her husband?

Juan Cena

Quote from: ge30542 on September 21, 2016, 12:08:36 AM
Does that indicate 527 listeners?       If so,
Divided by 11 listed radio stations, is what, 50 listeners per affiliate?
Does Mrs. Bell know that this crap is being funded by her husband?

Mrs Bell is probably too smart to bring that up as long as Art pays her charge card bills.

Juan Cena

Not impressed in Paul's limited knowledge of current theories in consciousness or simulation theory.

Quote from: brig on September 20, 2016, 10:06:23 PM
I wonder how accurate this MITD popularity chart is?

http://streamingradioguide.com/listen-trend.php?showid=9574

I guess buying the African likes, is an attempt at a "Hail Mary" play?  :o

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on September 21, 2016, 01:32:59 AM
I guess buying the African likes, is an attempt at a "Hail Mary" play?  :o

I feel sorry for everyone involved, even Heather, if they have signed a long term contract. I would wonder if it isn't even embarrassing for Heather at this point. She must listen back to her shows.

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2016, 01:42:42 AM
I feel sorry for everyone involved, even Heather, if they have signed a long term contract. I would wonder if it isn't even embarrassing for Heather at this point. She must listen back to her shows.

Honestly, I don't feel sorry for them. The way this whole MITD debacle was handled; the dishonesty/ non transparency, was awful. They've probably burnt a lot of bridges, and lost a lot of credibility; with listeners, sponsors, etc. They only have themselves to blame. As Art says: "Carry on!"  :-\

Lilith

I think Heather needs a real tutor or classes, maybe both,  and a real professional producer if she is going to have any chance of regaining any listeners for this program.  Just IMO.

Lilith

Quote from: god of thunder on September 21, 2016, 01:51:58 AM
Honestly, I don't feel sorry for them. The way this whole MITD debacle was handled; the dishonesty/ non transparency, was awful. They've probably burnt a lot of bridges, and lost a lot of credibility; with listeners, sponsors, etc. They only have themselves to blame. As Art says: "Carry on!"  :-\

Your right, of course. The biggest surprise for me is how Keith gets the money to keep the network running.

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2016, 01:52:39 AM
I think Heather needs a real tutor or classes, maybe both,  and a real professional producer if she is going to have any chance of regaining any listeners for this program.  Just IMO.

I can't see MITD reversing this trend; at this point it's damaged goods. Tutoring won't help Heather; again, I'm not being mean spirited.

ge30542

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 21, 2016, 01:01:33 AM
Mrs Bell is probably too smart to bring that up as long as Art pays her charge card bills.
Cutting edge analysis by Juan on the state of marriage in the 21st century.

ge30542

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2016, 01:54:05 AM
Your right, of course. The biggest surprise for me is how Keith gets the money to keep the network running.
I could be wrong, but I figure maybe Art wrote a check for 12 months of bandwidth, etc. telling heather, " you're getting better every day dear, take this opportunity and run with it!"

ge30542

Quote from: brig on September 21, 2016, 01:52:39 AM
Radio 101, or, On Air Skills for Dummies. How 'bout The Art of Talk?

Quote from: ge30542 on September 21, 2016, 02:02:17 AM
I could be wrong, but I figure maybe Art wrote a check for 12 months of bandwidth, etc. telling heather, " you're getting better every day dear, take this opportunity and run with it!"

I thought Art said he didn't have anything to do with it anymore? Yet, he does all those commercials, and promos. Who knows?

ge30542

Quote from: god of thunder on September 21, 2016, 02:06:12 AM
I thought Art said he didn't have anything to do with it anymore? Yet, he does all those commercials, and promos. Who knows?
His credibility is as tattered as Hillary's.

bateman

+1000

ItsOver

"I'm all in" on that assessment.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan Cena on September 21, 2016, 01:01:33 AM
Ha!  "Thuh trooth!"  There's just nothing like true love.

Jackstar

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 20, 2016, 06:58:58 PM
So we're officially done with this show then?

She lost me with her Sandy Hook bullshit. She's either a complete idiot, or pretending to be.

PaulAtreides

So Hillary has opened up a nice lead in polls released today. Though it's still a long way 'til November.  I wonder how Heather and that Art Ball(?) - (the one who used to be a talk show host) guy she gets her talking points from will play this tonight.  Probably won't get a mention during the first half hour of babble, but one of the cracker callers may try to sneak in some disparaging comments about Hillary.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Jackstar on September 21, 2016, 01:48:36 PM
She lost me with her Sandy Hook bullshit. She's either a complete idiot, or pretending to be.

As opposed to a Sandy Hook Truther such as yourself. Pretending not to be an idiot, when you're obviously a complete idiot.

Element 115

Quote from: Jackstar on September 21, 2016, 01:48:36 PM

Jackster, I missed her Sandy Hook bs. What's her stand? It was idiotic? Does anyone have a sound clip of this?

Element 115

Quote from: JesusJuice on September 21, 2016, 09:07:32 PM

He was 20 yes. I don't understand what this .jpg is alleging, Lanza wasn't a student at Sandy Hook when the crime was alleged to have occurred.

Donald Noory

Quote from: Element 115 on September 21, 2016, 09:11:44 PM
He was 20 yes. I don't understand what this .jpg is alleging, Lanza wasn't a student at Sandy Hook when the crime was alleged to have occurred.

Um...it's poking fun at the asinine non-logic of Sandy Hook Truthers like Jackstar.