• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 11, 2016, 09:30:23 AM
Talk about an attention whore who needs to wake up and see what time it is!  >:(

Someone just needs to tell Superman that it helps to wait until you actually hear, "Help!" before you swoop in to save the day. Otherwise, you just come off as an overbearing, condescending asshole  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 02:13:37 PM
Someone just needs to tell Superman that it helps to wait until you actually hear, "Help!" before you swoop in to save the day. Otherwise, you just come off as an overbearing, condescending asshole  ;)

Chronaut is a good dude. Somehow the two of you each touched a nerve. Hope both of you can get past it. I like when both of you post.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 11, 2016, 02:26:58 PM
Chronaut is a good dude. Somehow the two of you each touched a nerve. Hope both of you can get past it. I like when both of you post.

I don't think so, buddy. We were all enjoying the discussion when this asshole got jealous and decide to attack me for ideas we were ALL discussing. Notice, he didn't go after anyone claiming to have had an experience; which would've been the thing to do to make his point from his skeptical perspective. No, he goes after me. The guy essentially just going, "Yeah, maybe..." You might wanna ask yourself why that is. Notice also how quickly he resorts to ad hominem, personal attacks and questions of my credibiity in our little debates. Always the sign of an unconfident lightweight with a weak argument. I think I'm on to something here.  ;)

Besides, most of his posts are similar to this and usually involve him criticizing gabber's posts and then trying to educate them about science without ever having been asked. Of course, I have a lot of respect for science but this guy is just a Nazi. He's Capt. Buzzkill of the Thought Police - Normality Squad. Make sure you color INSIDE the lines everyone. And pay attention to him! There may be a test after class.  :P

P.S. I remembered a quote that I think applies here. It seems Nietzsche got his number right over a hundred years ago when he wrote, “Behold, I am weary of my wisdom, like a bee that has gathered too much honey; I need hands outstretched to receive it.”

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 03:50:40 AM
He flew into a blind rage after Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily is worth a fight or two or three.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 05:06:28 PM
Couple/three, at least  ;) ;)

It's not like she is a talking frog... Geez guys.

Zenman

Yes, TL is beautiful, smart, mysterious, and dresses impeccably, but keep in mind that she is a known trouble-maker.   ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 11, 2016, 06:05:44 PM
It's not like she is a talking frog... Geez guys.

She could be a brute of a man for all I know...or, even scarier, a brute of a woman  :o

I'm not the one who got caught up in fantasy land here. I'm just the one trying to bring it back down to earth...or at least back to the stratosphere or something. It is Bellgab after all  ;)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 08:06:00 PM
She could be a brute of a man for all I know...or, even scarier, a brute of a woman  :o

I'm not the one who got caught up in fantasy land here. I'm just the one trying to bring it back down to earth...or at least back to the stratosphere or something. It is Bellgab after all  ;)

That's true. This is BellGab.

starrmtn001

Don't think there will be a lack of subject matter for tonight's Open Lines.  ::)
I don't know why Nancy's pic is on.  This link isn't about her.

LIVE: Mass Chaos In Chicago #TrumpChicago CANCELED After Security Concerns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 11, 2016, 08:13:09 PM
Don't think there will be a lack of subject matter for tonight's Open Lines.  ::)

LIVE: Mass Chaos In Chicago #TrumpChicago CANCELED After Security Concerns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

Ah, Nancy Reagan! The female Palpatine  :P

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 08:22:43 PM
Ah, Nancy Reagan! The female Palpatine  :P
I don't know why her picture is up.  This is a live link to the riots currently going on in Chicago.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 11, 2016, 08:34:50 PM
I don't know why her picture is up.  This is a live link to the riots currently going on in Chicago.

Riots in Chicago?! I've haven't turned on the news since this morning but I'm switching over now.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 08:37:19 PM
Riots in Chicago?! I've haven't turned on the news since this morning but I'm switching over now.
Going on for a couple of hours now.

akwilly

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 11, 2016, 08:34:50 PM
Riots? Did the Bulls win the NBA title already?

the_peeve

Quote from: Auslandia on March 11, 2016, 01:18:28 PM
Just listened to the Dave Shock show on a flight.  Wtf first of all???  Second... If these guys are serious about raising money for this cubesat project, they're gonna need to find another spokesperson with a bit more advanced level of grammar skills.  I can overlook a couple of things but good lord this guy has to be aware of how he sounds.  Plus he rambles on about bizarre tangents way too much.  Seriously wtf was going on lol?

Faustina

So do we have odds going yet as to if Art will really be hosting MITD tonight?

akwilly

Quote from: Faustina on March 11, 2016, 09:45:53 PM
So do we have odds going yet as to if Art will really be hosting MITD tonight?
I put them at +170 that he hosts and -210 that Heather does.

trostol

open lines..even if it is Art i'll probably skip lol never liked open lines for any show

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 11, 2016, 08:42:56 PM

You made it sound like the city was on fire. It wasn't riots, it was a riot and it was at a Trump rally  :P

Belles

Quote from: starrmtn001 on March 11, 2016, 08:42:56 PM

I, personally, thank you for the news update.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 10:23:20 PM
You made it sound like the city was on fire. It wasn't riots, it was a riot and it was at a Trump rally  :P
Fortunately, it didn't get that far.