• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

TigerLily

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 11, 2016, 12:07:56 AM
Yes, Ciardelo does remember that.

Ciardelo's Dad always, ALWAYS used to say "beg pardon?" whenever somebody brought up the subject of hearing...Ciardelo still giggles inwardly whenever he can use that line.

Furthermore, don't engage Ciardelo when he asks you "How many dead people are buried there?" when you are passing a cemetery.

Ciardelo remains baffled by TigerLily's reference. He offers apologies.
TigerLily's attempt to make a reference to misunderstanding something said but not specifically caused by hearing problems.  How many words to explain a two-word (very lame) joke...Guess just falling on deaf ears

Ciardelo

In space no one can hear you scream.

On the dark side of the moon you can hear Jupiter's radio though.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2016, 12:23:42 AM
TigerLily's attempt to make a reference to misunderstanding something said but not specifically caused by hearing problems.  How many words to explain a two-word (very lame) joke...Guess just falling on deaf ears

What?

Ciardelo

Quote from: TigerLily on March 11, 2016, 12:23:42 AM
Beg pardon?

:::beams:::

GravitySucks

Someone please explain to Wolfman that radio waves aren't sounds.

Oh sweet jeezus.  You'd think she'd flag Wolfman's number and not pick up anymore.

GravitySucks

Quote from: TinCupChalice on March 11, 2016, 12:26:27 AM
Oh sweet jeezus.  You'd think she'd flag Wolfman's number and not pick up anymore.

I think he borrows a different phone every time he calls.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 11, 2016, 12:17:43 AM
Are you my brother that Dad left by the road that time when he got so mad?

He said he was going to do it, it's your own fault.

If my dad did that he did it to kids that came along before I was born. He did, however, often threaten to "turn the car around" and would occasionally attempt to administer corporal punishment to the backseat while driving when really frustrated. He wasn't playing around  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: TinCupChalice on March 11, 2016, 12:26:27 AM
I'd buy a t-shirt made from Wolfman's flesh. Can we kickstart this bitch?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 12:28:37 AM
If my dad did that he did it to kids that came along before I was born. He did, however, often threaten to "turn the car around" and would occasionally attempt to administer corporal punishment to the backseat while driving. He wasn't playing around  ;)

Don't make me stop this car.

That was usually the final words spoken on any trip.

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 11, 2016, 12:28:48 AM
I'd buy a t-shirt made from Wolfman's flesh. Can we kickstart this bitch?

I'd be more likely to donate to that than the guest's UFO drone.

Ciardelo

If my dad did that he did it to kids that came along before I was born. He did, however, often threaten to "turn the car around" and would occasionally attempt to administer corporal punishment to the backseat while driving. He wasn't playing around  ;)
Dad only did it once to my older middle brother before we were barely out of the county going to Disneyland on Route 66. He turned around right after we got over the hill. We were good for about 5 miles or so lol.

Hey? What is this song?

Dyna-X

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 11, 2016, 12:31:16 AM
Dad only did it once to my older middle brother before we were barely out of the county going to Disneyland on Route 66. He turned around right after we got over the hill. We were good for about 5 miles or so lol.

Hey? What is this song?

I don't know but let's never stop asking that question!  :D

littlechris

If my dad did that he did it to kids that came along before I was born. He did, however, often threaten to "turn the car around" and would occasionally attempt to administer corporal punishment to the backseat while driving when really frustrated. He wasn't playing around  ;)

We just got dropped off 20 miles from home. Great cardio, I have the quads to prove it. (impartial gif)

Dyna-X

Hey? What is this song?
TUSK!! :)

Belles

Hey? What is this song?

It's THAT one.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Belles on March 11, 2016, 12:34:24 AM
It's THAT one.
It's amazing I made to reasonably responsible adulthood Pepper.

GravitySucks

4 times in one week and no pictures.... Hmmmmm

Belles

Did he say when this happened?

It's kind of like my UFO sighting.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Belles on March 11, 2016, 12:39:46 AM

I think he said in the fall

Dyna-X

Quote from: Belles on March 11, 2016, 12:39:46 AM

September 2013

littlechris

So did you end up going to Disneyland or not?

Belles

Thank you Gravity and Dyna.

Mine was just a month or so ago.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: littlechris on March 11, 2016, 12:40:45 AM
So did you end up going to Disneyland or not?

Watch the original Vacation. It's basically his life story  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 11, 2016, 12:25:31 AM
What?
Beg Pardon? I blame the lard in my authentic Mexican dinner. Making me obtuse

Juan Cena

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 11, 2016, 12:08:26 AM
So, by this definition there are Beatles songs that would be considered queefcore and, frankly, a lot of other bands that wouldn't make any sense in that category as well. Creed, Nickleback, Theory of a Deadman, and to some extent STP are queefcore bands. It's all about the phony vocal style. That's what they have in common.  ;)

The Beatles weren't Queefcore because their music was infinitely more complex than the simplistic stylings of most Queefcore.

Also, The Beatles don't suck. 😀

As for the bands you mention, only Creed is considered Queefcore because of the simplistic nature of the music, and the fact the band's from Florida.

Theory is too heavy for Queefcore, STP was more art-rock grunge, and Nickleback doesn't count because Queefcore doesn't get blow jobs from homeless people.

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 11, 2016, 12:28:16 AM
I think he borrows a different phone every time he calls.
He's two calls away from being an official stalker

GravitySucks

I can't find a report searching "Denver boomerang" on MUFON. I'll keep looking.