• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Spookcat

Quote from: Loaded on April 10, 2020, 09:55:46 PM
What happened to Tim W?

Tim O bought DMDN from Keith and canned Tim W.

Whereislucky

https://midnight.fm/
Something called ‘The Midnight Society”... show is also on Paranormal Radio app

chefist

Dave is still around? shit...out of the loop. I thought he married Heather and had a kid named Albrecht WKS Night....

Dr. MD MD

King of the World -  Steely Dan. Noice!

Dr. MD MD

Digging Tim’s bumpers and the conversation is interesting.

This new guy should stop playing a lot of the same music Art used to play. Also the AC/DC is getting old already  Maybe try a new format as well. Dave and the other Tim did it and it worked. Maybe change the name of the show . He did have Jordan Maxwell going for him and that was a good reason to check out the new show. Maybe after Heather left they should have just shut this show down . Hard to take it serious anymore.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2020, 12:39:53 AM
Digging Tim’s bumpers and the conversation is interesting.

Catching up on second half of the discussion with my morning coffee.  Yeah, who cares about audio quality etc if the content is interesting?

I hope Tim keeps it up.

Quote from: Bobbysaltereg0 on April 14, 2020, 01:33:16 AM
This new guy should stop playing a lot of the same music Art used to play. Also the AC/DC is getting old already  Maybe try a new format as well. Dave and the other Tim did it and it worked. Maybe change the name of the show . He did have Jordan Maxwell going for him and that was a good reason to check out the new show. Maybe after Heather left they should have just shut this show down . Hard to take it serious anymore.

Uhhh anymore??

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on April 13, 2020, 11:09:04 PM
Dave is still around? shit...out of the loop. I thought he married Heather and had a kid named Albrecht WKS Night....
Doooooood.  Scotch and Steaks?

Lilith

I think this is going to be my favorite MITD show to date.  FAR superior to any of the other predecessors so far.  Art Included IMO.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 14, 2020, 11:17:50 PM
I think this is going to be my favorite MITD show to date.  FAR superior to any of the other predecessors so far.  Art Included IMO.

Yeah, Tim seems pretty good so far.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2020, 11:57:52 PM
Yeah, Tim seems pretty good so far.

He comes across as informed, intelligent, and interested in the topics and in listening to what his guest has to say.  I have no constructive criticism at this time.  8)

Loaded

I haven't had a chance to listen live to Tim O.  Has he said when or if his shows will be added to the archive?  I'd like to download and catch up.