• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 24, 2020, 01:37:52 AM
Ah yes.  Your passport was found in surprisingly good condition at ground zero.  I didn't know that you were  a subject of  The Kingdom.

Worst heckler ever. ::)

Lilith

Ah yes, last nights show was live, on time, onna radio.  You get to hear Nathan talk about trying to live up to the man, ya know?

Lilith

You hear David grumbling that Arts' MITD was a PODCAST, and Nathan telling him...

DAVID, your sound is on...

that's my producer...

LOL

Lilith

Das RIGHT Nathan, there are racist people of all races.

Lilith

The Good People.  Does he mean the good people of Bellgab?

Lilith

Nathan admits to talking to his mic on mute. 

Good Man Nathan!

Lilith

God help Robo Cop when the internet/power goes down.

Robo Cop/self driving cars gone wild when they have technical difficulties.  LOL

Lilith

Sales Force is in San Francisco.

Lilith

Female, north california, burning man, practicing flame dancing.......

could it BE?

Lilith

Lilith

Nathan reminds me quite a bit of Bateman.

Lilith

I wonder how Robo people who live forever would "increase and multiply"?   8)

Lilith

That was a very interesting show IMO Nathan!

Thank You!

VC

Nathan has on too many dumb ass conspiracy nut cases, and I'm not going to waste my time with these!

Nathan says MITD is now, essentially, a Flat Earth Network, and he is Flat Earth Friendly.

FE is a Mental Illness magnet and MK Ultra type of mind skull fucking brain hacking for Subversive Pricks and Domestic Anarchists and Foreign Agents! Vultures feeding on the weak minded.

Sorry you lost your cat, man. Doshi was too young to die...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 25, 2020, 09:27:58 PM
Nathan has on too many dumb ass conspiracy nut cases, and I'm not going to waste my time with these!

Nathan says MITD is now, essentially, a Flat Earth Network, and he is Flat Earth Friendly.

FE is a Mental Illness magnet and MK Ultra type of mind skull fucking brain hacking for Subversive Pricks and Domestic Anarchists and Foreign Agents! Vultures feeding on the weak minded.

More Flat Earth! 9/11 was an inside job. Sandy Hook was fake as fuck! Keep up the good work, my man.👍

Lilith

Tonight! Midnight in the Desert host Nathan Stolpman brings on board special guests DITRH and Jeranism who are today’s top Flat Earth research experts to discuss this polarizing
subject matter growing exponentially in popularity and controversy around the World . Other topics include FAKE NASA, FAKE SPACE, COVID-19.
This is a show you do not want to miss!

Lilith

Quote from: VC on June 25, 2020, 09:27:58 PM

Still better content than Heatha, Spooky Tim and Snoory IMO.

VC

Quote from: Lilith on June 25, 2020, 10:03:36 PM
Still better content than Heatha, Spooky Tim and Snoory IMO.

I like Nathan's somewhat more neutral interview style, but he won't ask the hard questions. The Icke interview was good. MITD did NOT get on Roger Stone as advertised. No explanation?

Yes, he seems to be better than Heather Wade, so there's 'that' on a positive note.

Lilith

Lilith

Quote from: VC on June 25, 2020, 10:09:25 PM
I like Nathan's somewhat more neutral interview style, but he won't ask the hard questions. The Icke interview was good. MITD did NOT get on Roger Stone as advertised. No explanation?

Yes, he seems to be better than Heather Wade, so there's 'that' on a positive note.

Nathan sounds better if you don't watch him on his livestream.   LOL

Lilith

Nathan has 2 flat earthers on tonight, just for VC.   :)

Lilith

I'm offended by their comments about Trolls!   8)

VC

Quote from: Lilith on June 25, 2020, 10:22:03 PM
I'm offended by their comments about Trolls!   8)

You are THE BEST. Wishing you well...

You truly are most helpful, but so many behind the mic just don't get it.

They're Complete Ass Holes! Can't handle The Truth or the best suggestions. Pathetic. Remember, Tide Pods Dave? Bwahahahaha! :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on June 25, 2020, 10:35:42 PM
You are THE BEST. Wishing you well...

You truly are most helpful, but so many behind the mic just don't get it.

They're Complete Ass Holes! Can't handle The Truth or the best suggestions. Pathetic. Remember, Tide Pods Dave? Bwahahahaha! :D

I really enjoyed playing with Dave, but having his wife posting in the thread was out and out creepy IMO.

VC

These morons have to discredit the Moon Landing too. Photos from the Moon. Uhhh, I see the Moon too. It's round too. Duhhh!

Such Mentally Ill Idiots!!!

This is Subversive MK-Ultra Reprogramming to Destroy Your Mind. Drones of lunacy! Parasites leaching your time and money! Welcome to the cult...

Lilith

The Call-In Number is:

844-912-1333