• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

recharge the batteries in her vibrator.

Sean92008

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 11, 2018, 10:03:55 PM
recharge the batteries in her vibrator.
She's a green masturbator...  She uses solar cells...

Sean92008

Quote from: wr250 on June 11, 2018, 08:09:33 PM
yes
curtis is doing it
Too bad, miscommunication and I didn't catch it.

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 11, 2018, 10:05:16 PM
She's a green masturbator...  She uses solar cells...
or a lemon/potato with tooth pics stuck in them

Bluejay

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 11, 2018, 09:51:20 PM
There will be a repeat Midnight In The Dessert tonight. We return with a new dessert tomorrow.
May I suggest a nice pie?

Savage

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 11, 2018, 09:54:44 PM
I am really sorry everyone, try as I might the system will not be up and running until tomorrow. We are plugging in a rerun of Bob Gimlin & Chris Fleming.

I have the full guarantee of our tech department that we will be back tomorrow, issue free.

Please except my apologies, I spent the last 7 hours troubleshooting and trying to get our system on line. My tech will be available first thing in the morning to get me broadcasting, believes it will be a quick final tweak.

I appreciate your understanding and patience. You have NO idea how irritating this whole debacle has been to me.

DS

That's cool, the Gimlin interview was one of the best Bigfoot shows I have ever heard and I have heard a lot of them. Definitely worth a replay.

[attachment=1]

Sean92008

9:07 and I CANNOT FUCKING STAND HER PSYCHOLOGICALLY-CHALLENGED SPEECH PATTERNS AND INABILITY TO CONCISELY COMMUNICATE.

It sounds like she was part of an improv comedy troupe and learned how to do the fake sportscaster voice but what she says isn't funny.

Bluejay

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 11, 2018, 09:54:44 PM
I am really sorry everyone, try as I might the system will not be up and running until tomorrow. We are plugging in a rerun of Bob Gimlin & Chris Fleming.

I have the full guarantee of our tech department that we will be back tomorrow, issue free.

Please except my apologies, I spent the last 7 hours troubleshooting and trying to get our system on line. My tech will be available first thing in the morning to get me broadcasting, believes it will be a quick final tweak.

I appreciate your understanding and patience. You have NO idea how irritating this whole debacle has been to me.

DS
I wonder if foul play by potential foes may be at work?

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 11, 2018, 09:51:20 PM
There will be a repeat Midnight In The Dessert tonight. We return with a new dessert tomorrow.
Any dessert, any time.  It's all good with me.  Gimme that and a warmhole and, hell, I wouldn't need to leave the house.

Quote from: Savage on June 11, 2018, 10:08:47 PM
That's cool, the Gimlin interview was one of the best Bigfoot shows I have ever heard and I have heard a lot of them. Definitely worth a replay.

Japanese Big Foot

https://youtu.be/8-w6yPntGkk?t=2m47s

Bart Ell

Quote from: Bluejay on June 11, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

It is probably Haunted Jeanine.

Ghost Nutter

Dave is on repeat?!!! What kind of bullshit is this...I thought they were all about having  a guest. .host for the one live show they have on that network!!!

Sean92008

Quote from: Bluejay on June 11, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

From what I remember, the installation was done by a guy doing it as a side job so he's probably busy and not spending the extra time up-front to avoid hiccups.

Any corrections, Mr. Winnie?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 11, 2018, 10:10:09 PM
9:07 and I CANNOT FUCKING STAND HER PSYCHOLOGICALLY-CHALLENGED SPEECH PATTERNS AND INABILITY TO CONCISELY COMMUNICATE.

It sounds like she was part of an improv comedy troupe and learned how to do the fake sportscaster voice but what she says isn't funny.

Yeah, but apart from that, she's getting better every day .

Aquarius

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 11, 2018, 09:59:28 PM
Must be Heater Wads group of Evil Witches doing their damned majic on you.

I suspect they missed and got LNM hit by lightning instead, that would be about the level of their general accuracy. Aim to get the "enemy," self-sabotage instead. <g>

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on June 11, 2018, 10:14:19 PM
Dave is on repeat?!!! What kind of bullshit is this...I thought they were all about having  a guest. .host for the one live show they have on that network!!!
Dave was late getting home and the Mrs. Dave said no show tonight, you need to catch up on your Manly Duties ;D

Doomed

Quote from: Liberace on June 11, 2018, 04:45:12 PM
Sorry, guys, but Dave and I have both had some stuff come up and we've decided to postpone The GabCast until Monday the 18th.
Ahh damn! The one time I get a good parking spot! Typical...

Watch out for "Mountain Folks!"

Vodka does not have any real taste to it.

Spookcat

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 11, 2018, 10:18:05 PM
It looks about 180 cm tall.
well, that is tall to an ordinary Japanese person.

Savage

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 11, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

ALL CAPS usually annoys me to no end, but in this case the emphasis is most necessary and welcome.

+10000000000 internet points, sir.
[attachment=1]

Sean92008

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on June 11, 2018, 10:18:33 PM
Vodka does not have any real taste to it.
You mean the better filtered vodka, cheap stuff does carry an aroma unless the bottler just cut it with stinky tap water 🙄

Why does capital letters annoy people?  I never figured that out.

Bluejay

Quote from: Aquarius on June 11, 2018, 10:16:06 PM
I suspect they missed and got LNM hit by lightning instead, that would be about the level of their general accuracy. Aim to get the "enemy," self-sabotage instead. <g>
Instant karma?

Sean92008

Quote from: Savage on June 11, 2018, 10:20:21 PM
ALL CAPS usually annoys me to no end, but in this case the emphasis is most necessary and welcome.

+10000000000 internet points, sir.
[attachment=1,msg1247218]
Internet points?  I WANT BARTCOINS! 😁