• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2018, 10:20:13 AM
The whole situation is just bizarre...nothing would surprise me.

she's fucking herself with all this foolishness. Art wasn't enough. MOAR!!!

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2018, 10:11:53 AM
im just surprised she didn't have one single incidental antidote about helping Airyn at the ready. nope. nothing.

Yes...despite her critics slavering for internal family dirt she provided none.

That earns a +1.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2018, 10:23:45 AM
she's fucking herself with all this foolishness. Art wasn't enough. MOAR!!!

I just don't see a path for success.

Nobody

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2018, 10:01:54 AM
We had fun in the chat...but it was exhausting listening to her laughing and fake sobbing...again! Jeez

:)

Yes, I'm afraid Heather has regressed to the point where, unless you make up your mind beforehand that you're simply going to bask in her painfully transparent histrionics, listening to her programme holds more in the way of exhaustion than entertainment.

My guess is that anyone who subjected themselves to last night's antics actually heard her at her best; from here on in, it is all downhill.  I know it's hard to imagine she could do any worse than last night, but I am convinced we heard her at the peak of her enthusiasm (and before Paul and Ella get a chance to kill her with kindness when she starts taking calls).

I know Heather has done her best to make K. Rowland out to be a bad guy, but I've come to take the view that he acted as a restraint against Heather indulging the worst of her excesses.  Now, even that is gone.  :(

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

it's time for Paul and Ella to pill and pee her.

#ItsOver

Metron2267

Quote from: Nobody on May 29, 2018, 10:28:09 AM
  :)

Yes, I'm afraid Heather has regressed to the point where, unless you make up your mind beforehand that you're simply going to bask in her painfully transparent histrionics, listening to her programme holds more in the way of exhaustion than entertainment.

My guess is that anyone who subjected themselves to last night's antics actually heard her at her best; from here on in, it is all downhill.  I know it's hard to imagine she could do any worse than last night, but I am convinced we heard her at the peak of her enthusiasm (and before Paul and Ella get a chance to kill her with kindness when she starts taking calls).

I know Heather has done her best to make K. Rowland out to be a bad guy, but I've come to take the view that he acted as a restraint against Heather indulging the worst of her excesses.  Now, even that is gone.  :(

I didn't find it to be uniformly awful radio, but I wouldn't grade it much higher than a C+.

I just can't abide the constant emotion and "poor widdle me" of it all.

Either buck up and put a good show on for your "audience" or understand that you're just using them as little more than a weeping wall.

:-\

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
#ItsOver

Likely so.

I did like her comments on the blue glow from the moon over the desert.

Art was always capable at setting a mood and this was certainly an effort by her.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 10:10:48 AM
So your need to bash her makes you incapable of grasping that perhaps Airyn and the kids choose NOT to be public figures until the rest of Art's audience takes a long dirt nap?

Have some compassion, you libs are generally awash in it, yes?

:(

That Airyn has or hasn't chosen to be a 'public' figure has no bearing on Wade at least mentioning them in just passing. I lost my parents two years apart, but I sure as hell didn't overlook what my dad was going through after my mother passed away; When anyone mentioned her I'd encourage them to talk to my dad, it was him whose world had been destroyed. Wade isn't even the family of the Bells, who is she? The self proclaimed matriarch?

Last night's debacle was all about Heather Wade telling anyone who will listen what a fucking hero she is for carrying on this equally banal 'legacy'. She's a disingenuous narcissist with only herself in the picture.  As long as everyone is happy with that, fair enough, but that's the deal,

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 10:33:24 AM
Likely so.

I did like her comments on the blue glow from the moon over the desert.

Art was always capable at setting a mood and this was certainly an effort by her.

it's the most effort she's put into anything for the past two months. sad.

Friday

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 10:31:32 AM
I didn't find it to be uniformly awful radio, but I wouldn't grade it much higher than a C+.

Sorry, but I don't believe you.  Still not sure why you're practising Jedi mind tricks on Bellgab. Odd place to do so. Silly goose.

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 29, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

That Airyn has or hasn't chosen to be a 'public' figure has no bearing on Wade at least mentioning them in just passing.

You do not KNOW that at all.

They may have an agreement to maintain privacy.

And the catcalls after her story on Alexander's "Dada" moment is likely why they'll continue to be off the radar.

Grow a brain, and some compassion.

>:(

QuoteI lost my parents two years apart, but I sure as hell didn't overlook what my dad was going through after my mother passed away; When anyone mentioned her I'd encourage them to talk to my dad, it was him whose world had been destroyed.

But you didn't do it all over the radio, did you?

QuoteWade isn't even the family of the Bells, who is she? The self proclaimed matriarch?

Who maintains far more discretion that you ever could...

QuoteLast night's debacle was all about Heather Wade telling anyone who will listen what a fucking hero she is for carrying on this equally banal 'legacy'. She's a disingenuous narcissist with only herself in the picture.  As long as everyone is happy with that, fair enough, but that's the deal,

That's your cynical read on it, and a poisoned read at best.

I think the greater disappointment is that she's openly USING her audience for Foolsbook, USPS, and at some point, phone line grief counseling.

That part I find childish and overly needy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

It will dribble away to nothing just like the old show.

Metron2267

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
it's the most effort she's put into anything for the past two months. sad.

And that is something that YOU do not know either!

Metron2267

Quote from: SredniVashtar on May 29, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
It will dribble away to nothing just like the old show.

The trendline is established, ongoing, and observably so.

timebandit

Quote from: spookcat on May 29, 2018, 09:33:44 AM
Does anyone know what the current legal situation is? Is "evil Keith" still going after her and LNM or just letting it slide? There was also a rumor that Joe was thinking about a lawsuit against Wade.
joe can't use her interview as proof of a verbal contract.. she never put a pin in it.
In fact she could use it in her defense.. case dismissed

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

That's your cynical read on it,

Me cynical? Nooooooooooo.....  ;)

timebandit

Quote from: chefist on May 29, 2018, 09:51:26 AM
Clearly Wad will be doing unboxing segments now on her show...she's even using them as a hook for once she actually gets her phones up and running.

This is the lowest of the low...pan handling for free gifts and "Burgh Unboxings" live on her podcast...pathetic...she now is completely copying Senda at this point...
heather being back is like christmas every day : )

Bart Ell

Quote from: Juan on May 29, 2018, 09:40:44 AM
I’d send her a BART ELL Legacy t-shirt if they were ever in stock.

I am working night and day to move heaven and earth to get them back in stock.
Put a pin on Thursday for restocking.
If not then Friday.
If not then Monday.
If not then Tuesday.
If not then Wednesday.
Then we are back to Thursday.
You can't move both heaven and earth that quickly, people.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 10:47:53 AM
heather being back is like christmas every day : )

Sure, if your Christmases were and still are blighted by that relative who dribbles down their shirt and wipes their nose on the table cloth. 

timebandit

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 29, 2018, 10:04:44 AM
she was almost overcome with grief when she heard Art's liner. 🙄 also, i don't recall her mentioning Art's immediate family. not even once.
I do.. early on she mention the wife..in what context I don't recall

Quote from: Friday on May 29, 2018, 10:39:49 AM
Sorry, but I don't believe you.  Still not sure why you're practising Jedi mind tricks on Bellgab. Odd place to do so. Silly goose.

the funny thing is Art tried to mind trick us all, too. it's hilarious how ass blasted he was about a few vocal posters not liking Heather as a co-host/host.

ps: you haterz and trolls killed Art.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 29, 2018, 10:50:18 AM
I am working night and day to move heaven and earth to get them back in stock.
Put a pin on Thursday for restocking.
If not then Friday.
If not then Monday.
If not then Tuesday.
If not then Wednesday.
Then we are back to Thursday.
You can't move both heaven and earth that quickly, people.

Thanks Bart El, you're the best.  :)

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 29, 2018, 10:43:02 AM
And that is something that YOU do not know either!

true. i forgot to mention that she's been logged into FB a lot.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

The first day, either on FB or Twitter.  Other than that, I haven't heard her discuss them at all.  Of course now she's talking about showing Alex the ropes. Asia is too old, apparently.

GravitySucks

Quote from: timebandit on May 29, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

Which one?

ONeill

The twat  made it on the air?