• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 24, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
Oh my...the sexual tension on this thread is palpable.

A lot of banging needs to go down.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 02:36:40 PM
Again, you know nothing about me. I used to listen to Hannity, Jones, O’Reilly.. every night. Every night. Hell, I called in. They got old. So have I. I belonged to a flock of sheep once. Not gonna make that mistake again.

I know that you're talking out of your ass right now and can't back up what you're saying with cold, hard facts. :)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: munbeam666 on May 24, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
Does that explain all of his wives and kids?

I'm going on pure speculation, but perhaps low key he was.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 02:20:59 PM
Maybe...if she looked like the Laura that Myke wanted to bang. ;)

Whoa.... Whoaaaa..

Father Jack

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 24, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
Would any of you senior citizens like a hoodie?

Onegai shimas.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 02:40:01 PM
If you think Sandy Hook was 100% a real (non-staged) event then you're the retarded one that has to resort to ad hominem because you can't make your point. You also think drugs can make people schizophrenic (totally wrong) and that people can be possessed by evil spirits. I'd match my psychological health against yours any day of the week, bro. ;D

I knew a friend of a friend who lost a pair of boots in Connecticut. JUST STOP. Children are never exploited by evil people. And those laughing parents cracking jokes with the media, that's called grieving!

Bluejay

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

Didn't somebody here on BG post that the Ouiji board predicted Art would commit suicide? Is the coroner report back yet? Overdose? If so, was it intentional or accidental?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 02:39:48 PM
LOL, it worked for White Crow.

Actually, it was very generous of him to send all of us here in the states and some outside the states those hoodies.

Yeah, he's such a great guy.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 24, 2018, 02:47:42 PM
Would any of you senior citizens like a hoodie?

YOU MARRIED INTO YOUR SWEATER BUSINESS?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
I know that you're talking out of your ass right now and can't back up what you're saying with cold, hard facts. :)

Which facts?

I know it’s fun to talk smack, and I can’t prove what I’m saying, nor do I feel a need to  :P  I guess we’re at an impasse of sorts. 

Gotta luv ya.

Bad pic, but the one in the middle, if you can see it.

Quote from: Bluejay on May 24, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

Inquiring minds want to know...

I think this is a question for PaulK.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 02:50:57 PM
Yeah, he's such a great guy.

He sent Falkie a hoodie and didn't once try to molest him.

Next time Whitecrow posts, everyone respond with an image of a hoodie plz.  #metoobellgab

Cowkiller

Quote from: Dreamlander on May 24, 2018, 02:25:46 PM
I just listened to last night's show and that ouija board story got me thinking.  Will we ever get to hear Art's ouija board story now that he's gone?  Did he ever tell it to anyone else or write it down?  Is it in his will to release it?
All i remember is him saying he didn't like the ouiji and he always stayed away from it. Never heard why tho.  That was one of the things i liked about art.  Alot of paranormal shows go all gaga over it and Art didn't even like his guests talking about it.  He would steer the conversation away, just like with the bible quoters, and his show was better for it. IMO

K_Dubb

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 02:54:43 PM
Next time Whitecrow posts, everyone respond with an image of a hoodie plz.  #metoobellgab

We are all Victums.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 24, 2018, 02:54:20 PM
He sent Falkie a hoodie and didn't once try to molest him.

haha

On another note, does Whitecrow know your name and address?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 24, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

He sent me a hoodie... Now I feel as if he is spying on me, perhaps he installed some sort of nanotechnology inside. He's just remotely monitoring us all.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 02:52:26 PM
Which facts?

I know it’s fun to talk smack, and I can’t prove what I’m saying, nor do I feel a need to  :P  I guess we’re at an impasse of sorts. 

Gotta luv ya.

Bad pic, but the one in the middle, if you can see it.

No, this is you admitting defeat and walking away with your tail between your legs. ;)

Roswells, Art

Quote from: username on May 24, 2018, 02:57:54 PM
He sent me a hoodie... Now I feel as if he is spying on me, perhaps he installed some sort of nanotechnology inside. He's just remotely monitoring us all.

You already post your picture all over the goddamn place. I really don't want bellgabbers or worse, those lurkers who are probably axe murderers to recognize me when I'm out.

Yes, I'm talking to you, lurkers/axe murderers

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 24, 2018, 02:56:06 PM
haha

On another note, does Whitecrow know your name and address?

Maybe.

GravitySucks

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 24, 2018, 01:10:50 PM
People react to rejection differently than others  :D

I've been around here, off and on, for a while but I haven't caught wind of any Gabbers meeting up and/or dating.

Aldous is a serial meeter.

YP married LK.

TIgerLily wants me.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 24, 2018, 02:58:01 PM
No, this is you admitting defeat and walking away with your tail between your legs. ;)

How did you know I was born with a tail?

I’ve heard all spawns of Satan are. I’m only surprised they let me live.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 24, 2018, 02:34:25 PM
It’s “funner” to attack, I guess. This place makes GLP look inviting some days. Liberace wouldn’t be welcome, though. They seem to have a deep disgust for anything that isn’t white, male, and straight. (Or die-hard Republican). But damn, if you’ve got a story about how you schtooped your dog, you’re the best thing since sliced bread! :P I go for a laugh on occasion.

Nobody likes censorship, but sometimes people should have their typing finger(s) caught in a blender. I find that often the case here, as well. ;)  :-*

It's rather the default mode when you come on Bellgab especially when dealing with that one.  I tried being nice with him but he get's triggered so easily if someone says something bad about Jones.  Dave really triggered MD last night and he's still not over it.

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 24, 2018, 02:55:30 PM
All i remember is him saying he didn't like the ouiji and he always stayed away from it. Never heard why tho.  That was one of the things i liked about art.  Alot of paranormal shows go all gaga over it and Art didn't even like his guests talking about it.  He would steer the conversation away, just like with the bible quoters, and his show was better for it. IMO

I feel so sad every time I see your avatar. At least now that poor boy and his classmates have some warm clothes.  :'(