• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

WhiteCrow

Hi Bellas and Guys, while listening to Dave S thought I'd share some sweet bacon that Number One Bella Babe Brig cooked up for me.

Enjoy!

WinWinS

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 23, 2018, 10:09:24 PM
I am creating a GUEST DUMP BUTTON. Once pressed a funny sound effect would play and then there would be a mandatory 11 minute dance party with Dave!

#SCHRADACY

Asuka Langley

Would be more comfy with dirt bikes

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 23, 2018, 10:08:31 PM
What model 13 letter shit spreader do you have?

Haha all I have is the cooler.

Zenman

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 23, 2018, 10:12:08 PM
Next stop for Mr. Winnie...  60 Minutes.

Cat Guest herder extraordinaire

Rapid-fire guest protocol can definitely be a good thing.

Dr. MD MD

<knock, knock, knock> Hey, man...it's me, Dave.

forward thinking progressive people will lead us to disclosure

BettyO417

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on May 23, 2018, 05:34:33 AM
Forget it Crow no way. This is very good show now why mess it up? She did it all to herself...HW is done put a fork in her...not only here but everywhere. I was a fan really early on, but she went off the rails man. Somehow u could see/ feel it happening . No way in hell she gets called back. It seemed like
she wanted her freedom, careful sometimes you get what u wish for and her Advisors are as kooky as she turned out to be. She kept crying about, if we only knew what was really going on and there was this reason that she couldn't come back, keef knew, Lasha knows...but she never explained to her fans after she kept on saying she would and the big truth would come out...but never did, just seems like lies. No need for it. Keef would only screw it all up if he took her back now. Too late she had her chance. She was coming back here when ever. Then she jped ship to Joe Meth, show on the 7th then the 14th, then who knows? She screwed one of her "best friends" and a guy who stepped up to help her .. Bailed on him like she did on us and as  a matter of fact every time she bails on a friend she does on us too. No loyalty except for herself. Now third network it's the 28th...Yeah May or June? I say it will be the 28th of never. We have a good deal now why ruin it with all the crazy drama, lying and crying?

Beautiful, so beautifully said... :')  Now go away little girls we don’t want you to play!

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 23, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

mental illness.

Norm

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 23, 2018, 10:19:04 PM

Aliens?

BettyO417

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 23, 2018, 10:07:07 PM
Good evening, Miss Winnie.

Kudos to Dave, er, Mr. Winnie, for straightening the numbers out.

Ditto Ms Winnie!  What’s the favorite candy flavored vape this evening?

Way to go Mr. Winnie... We’re loving it!

Exile

Dave does a good job but how do you interview someone who's living inside a sensory deprivation tank?

yada yada yada yada yada yada yada yada

disclosure marxist can't wait to pin the woes of the marginalized on space nordics

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 23, 2018, 10:25:32 PM
disclosure marxist can't wait to pin the woes of the marginalized on space nordics

space is for the nords!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 23, 2018, 10:16:40 PM
<knock, knock, knock> Hey, man...it's me, Dave.

<knock, knock, knock> Hey, girls ... it's a bouquet of flowers for you!

SaucyRossy

The bumper music is kinda hilarious at times. Also, this guest has insider sources on intergalactic ‘bad actors’. This is good late night stuff b

69CheckMate

Quote from: Exile on May 23, 2018, 10:24:24 PM
Dave does a good job but how do you interview someone who's living inside a sensory deprivation tank?

Dave might save this guy if he can get him to perk things up with actual sightings. Imho

Sean92008

Ok... Vaping got brought up.

Supposedly, ethylene glycol is the fluid that vaporizes and carries the juice... 

Isn't that  radiator coolant?

Other than the metals found in the vapor, that shit's gonna kill.

Asuka Langley

feelin dem vibrations though muh pantsu from the ol Perkins diesel in muh Massey Ferguson

chefist

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 23, 2018, 10:28:00 PM
The bumper music is kinda hilarious at times. Also, this guest has insider sources on intergalactic ‘bad actors’. This is good late night stuff b

Quote from: Exile on May 23, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

bio-dome?

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 23, 2018, 10:28:00 PM
The bumper music is kinda hilarious at times.

it was very slasher film last night, i dug it, even though it was a show about pot.

chefist

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 23, 2018, 10:29:09 PM
Ok... Vaping got brought up.

Supposedly, ethylene glycol is the fluid that vaporizes and carries the juice... 

Isn't that  radiator coolant?

Other than the metals found in the vapor, that shit's gonna kill.

I would think it would be propylene glycol...that is safe for consumption...used as a humectant in foods like coconut.

Belles

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

I would think it would be propylene glycol...that is safe for consumption...used as a humectant in foods like coconut.

Yep.

Exile

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 23, 2018, 10:28:42 PM
Dave might save this guy if he can get him to perk things up with actual sightings. Imho

I'm praying to demi god of insomnia that Dave doesn't fall asleep on air. Although, it would be kinda cool to hear some snoring instead of this encounter commie.

Sean92008

Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 23, 2018, 10:28:41 PM
Stream keeps dropping.. :(
I'm listening to KNYE on TuneIn, momentary drops but not missing much.  Almost like a noise gate kicking in. Momentary pauses.

mrs. dave never acknowledged that im not wearing bottoms. sad.