• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on May 17, 2018, 10:09:09 PM
damn, she is the “new Falkie”
she has learned well from the “Master”...

damn, all of those (imaginary) ONLINE TROLLS HATERS AND MEAN SPIRITED PEOPLE

Senda should have Heather on as a guest for one of his live streams.

Bluejay

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
Dr. Ira - Open Eyes Host - Today at 8:49 PM
OK GUYS UPDATE ON HEATHER:

She MAY NOT be live this evening.  They took her phones, they are messing with equipment, they have completely raked her over the coals.

She REALLY Needs the love and support of those of you who care about her.  Please be understanding with the situation.  These people are literally doing everything they can to destroy her, and she is all alone with what she is going through.

Mr Apnea

These people are literally doing everything they can to destroy her, and she is all alone with what she is going through.

Good grief, the most they did was give her a baby tap.  She was already on the edge.

SpookyTim

https://twitter.com/LNMRadio/status/997229089936367618

The show will go on...with a repeat. Of a show from 24 hours ago.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on May 17, 2018, 10:13:19 PM
What do you get when you cross Falkie with Amy Martin?

Ugh oh

TigerLily

Quote from: spookcat on May 17, 2018, 10:16:20 PM
I pinged on this first guests accent. Yay! A fellow former-Missourian. One of my favorite professors had a similar accent. (I'm strange and easily amused and excited, sorry)

Once you get more disillusioned and blasé, you'll be a perfect fit. Stay Strange  8)

WinWinS

Quote from: TigerLily on May 17, 2018, 10:16:09 PM
Gimlin sounds great. Certainly wouldn't think he is 86
I know! Not a day over 70!

Bart Ell

Question for Bob Gimlin: Have you ever seen Brokeback Mountain?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 17, 2018, 10:20:05 PM
These people are literally doing everything they can to destroy her, and she is all alone with what she is going through.

Good grief, the most they did was give her a baby tap.  She was already on the edge.

https://giphy.com/gifs/turbotax-super-bowl-superbowl-l3q2N3xypdI6zTM4g

I cant listen. The lnm artbelllegacy.com wants me to install some spécial ap called Tune in. Not going to happen.  If chrome won’t play it and vlc dont play it, lnm is not worth the effort.

albrecht

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 10:18:05 PM
"Mountain Folk"

See the BG "I Just Read" thread or whatever it is called. Reading a book now about "cedar choppers" a sorta mountain folk around here (not any more but their famy cemetaries are still there in what now is most expensive real estate.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on May 17, 2018, 10:24:22 PM
I cant listen. The lnm artbelllegacy.com wants me to install some spécial appartement called Tune in. Not going to happen.  If chrome won’t play it and vlc dont play it, lnm is not worth the effort.

What is funny is that tunein won’t play it since they upgraded the servers to handle more than 6 users.

mgordon

Ira says that they don't lie to listeners.   Well, I read what Heather wrote, and it coincides with what Keith said to the letter.  She held up the show when he only wanted a fill in for her to get it together.   She got on some high horse about it, or probably just got too insecure so she gave him an ultimatum.   It's all on her.

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 17, 2018, 10:23:50 PM
Question for Bob Gimlin: Have you ever seen Brokeback Mountain?

aldousburbank

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

See the BG "I Just Read" thread or whatever it is called. Reading a book now about "cedar choppers" a sorta mountain folk around here (not any more but their famy cemetaries are still there in what now is most expensive real estate.)

Sounds like being buried there was a good investment.

trostol

Norman Weatherby They're messing with Heather's and our First Amendment Constitutional rights, which gives us freedom of speech, religion, press, assembly and petition.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · 3m

Spookcat

Mr. Gimlin says "creek" like my husband does!

I'm far too excited about this interview.

Bart Ell

Crick and rutts.
He worked in ruffing.

I would buy Oatmeal from this man.

trostol

Kaitlin Thouvenell-Crowley So the short of it is from what we can assume is the equipment and lines aren't legally Heathers. Otherwise there's no legal basis for them to take it, irregardless of the alleged lawsuits stuff between LNM and DM.
Manage
LikeShow more reactions · 2m

There's a ton of bigfoot erotica on Amazon.

Everyday we stray further from God's light

Bart Ell

Quote from: mgordon on May 17, 2018, 10:26:04 PM
Ira says that they don't lie to listeners.   Well, I read what Heather wrote, and it coincides with what Keith said to the letter.  She held up the show when he only wanted a fill in for her to get it together.   She got on some high horse about it, or probably just got too insecure so she gave him an ultimatum.   It's all on her.

Let it go.
Have a nice, big, warm cup of Dave.

kids, don't do what Heather tried to do.

ps: stay in school.

Is gimlin yet another big foot guy, ? 
Quote from: spookcat on May 17, 2018, 10:27:16 PM
Mr. Gimlin says "creek" like my husband does!

I'm far too excited about this interview.

littlechris

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 10:27:48 PM
;D Looks like a Falkie image from LC!

Haha. Don’t give me any ideas. I’ve been pondering a lasha love doll. Nice new avatar btw. Bwaaaaaaa!!