• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

trostol

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 10:38:13 PM
Read it CAREFULLY. “They are messing with more equipment”.

Don’t assume the second “They” is the same “They” that took the phone lines.

i.e. She unplugged cables to install the new dump button and couldn’t figure out how to get it working.

so...you are saying she is giving Hoagie a run for his money?

teknoslag

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 10:45:59 PM
So what news did I miss on the Heather front today?

Her dump button arrived today. Miraculously, the person who gave Art his numbers managed to "steal" them back, which prevented her from doing a live, unscreened open-lines show tonight. Again.

I remember HLW went off on a caller and said that she worked for everything that she got with her own two hands, she cut wood, rebuilt cars and no one ever gave her anything including Art Bell, but now she is claiming that Art gave her this and Art gave her that and 2 smokes turned into one and art is dancing on her ceiling

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 10:44:53 PM
I want to believe it is real but I'm not 100% convinced.

its not real but it's fun to pretend sometimes.

Sean92008

Quote from: mgordon on May 17, 2018, 10:10:05 PM
I like his music. I like a handful of genres, his grew on me.
I have a gut feeling that Dave's friend listened to the Network music and trying to imitate it.

It misses on a few cylinders but has potential as an opener and bumpers.

Sean92008

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on May 17, 2018, 10:10:37 PM
Rachel Ray can get The Teabag.
She's in an open marriage, I've read.

Quote from: TigerLily on May 17, 2018, 10:16:09 PM
Gimlin sounds great. Certainly wouldn't think he is 86

Yeah, he sounds 20 years younger.

Quote from: monica on May 17, 2018, 10:44:46 PM
In the woods at night on a paved road, women always walk topless, with their hair styled, in kitten heels, velvet leggings.  And when we see a monster staring, of course we take our bra off.  Before he "seduces" us.

This is my understanding as well

✨Hey Dave, question for Bob Gimlin.. With all the excitement, horses making a big fuss and Roger falling in the attemp to photograph, ect.. did the BigFoot even notice and act affected, like any other wild animal might in that situation?
Thanks!  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: trostol on May 17, 2018, 10:47:30 PM
so...you are saying she is giving Hoagie a run for his money?

They are each in a class of their own.

Pizzapunch

I've always enjoyed the odd show with Dave in the past on his past projects, but damn I gotta say he's kicked it up a few notches and has taken things to another level with MITD. Can't wait until he can take calls and deal with kooky callers as well. We have nightly quality late night radio again and I love it.

Quote from: monica on May 17, 2018, 10:44:46 PM
In the woods at night on a paved road, women always walk topless, with their hair styled, in kitten heels, velvet leggings.  And when we see a monster staring, of course we take our bra off.  Before he "seduces" us.

Apparently?

Quote from: teknoslag on May 17, 2018, 10:47:48 PM
Her dump button arrived today. Miraculously, the person who gave Art his numbers managed to "steal" them back, which prevented her from doing a live, unscreened open-lines show tonight. Again.

LOL.  Excuses, excuses.

Thanks!

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 17, 2018, 10:48:13 PM
I remember HLW went off on a caller and said that she worked for everything that she got with her own two hands, she cut wood, rebuilt cars and no one ever gave her anything including Art Bell, but now she is claiming that Art gave her this and Art gave her that and 2 smokes turned into one and art is dancing on her ceiling

Art gave her an opportunity. that's it. nothing was guaranteed beyond that. apparently, she thinks Art still owes her.

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 17, 2018, 09:39:07 PM
Could Lasha have been lying about what Heather owns, was given, and what she's going to do when it comes to Keith?

At this point why would anyone with an IQ approaching the temp of an ice cube, think she has an atom of truth in her?

# Really
# NoReally
# MadeFromUntruthium 

Doomed

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
Dr. Ira - Open Eyes Host - Today at 8:49 PM
OK GUYS UPDATE ON HEATHER:

She MAY NOT be live this evening.  They took her phones, they are messing with equipment, they have completely raked her over the coals.

She REALLY Needs the love and support of those of you who care about her.  Please be understanding with the situation.  These people are literally doing everything they can to destroy her, and she is all alone with what she is going through.
Oh god! AAAhew hew hew....snerk....

AstroBuzz

I want to believe in Bigfoot but I need solid proof, a body.

Mr. Gimlin is awesome though. I believe that He believes what he saw was a real creature/sasquatch.

It's great that he can still recall so much and he really tells the event well. Genuine guy.

Magpie

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 17, 2018, 10:29:01 PM
Let it go.
Have a nice, big, warm cup of Dave.

Mmmmmm, Dave.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 10:46:13 PM
I'm not either. It always seemed to me that an animal like that would probably move faster after glancing back at them. But who knows?

It just looks too much like it could be a guy in a monkey suit but it is not fake enough to be certain.

teknoslag

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
Dr. Ira - Open Eyes Host - Today at 8:49 PM
OK GUYS UPDATE ON HEATHER:

She MAY NOT be live this evening.  They took her phones, they are messing with equipment, they have completely raked her over the coals.

She REALLY Needs the love and support of those of you who care about her.  Please be understanding with the situation.  These people are literally doing everything they can to destroy her, and she is all alone with what she is going through.

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 17, 2018, 09:40:34 PM
Just looking at their nipples tells us all we need to know

# Sounds Like A Plan

Cowkiller

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 17, 2018, 10:34:52 PM
It's Nevada, baby.  Repossessions and evictions are in the owner's favor.

BTW:  In a past life, I used to give music equipment away to up-and-comers along with existing stars.  With the exception of Prince (yes), the company had an ownership in perpetuity agreement.  The company could collect the instrument AT ANY TIME for ANY REASON.  These endorsers knew that they couldn't then turn and sell the stuff because we'd go after it and the artist.

I would presume, if not a "friend deal" it was an official endorsement deal.  Having Art Bell on your roster is sufficient to pay for it because of the name-dropping power.

One could only imagine  that the gear was taken May 15/16 (I didn't pay attention to the May 15 show, don't know if she fielded calls).  Could it be her fucked up attitude and her fucked up sycophants pissed Karen and Joe enough that they pulled the generous loan of the gear to a nobody who treats everybody not in lock-step with her greatness???

She's making her future.

Fuck MV2

That makes the most sense.  Probably someone took something pretty soon after Art goes and she used that as the reason why she couldn't go back on the air.  A week, two weeks go by Kieth fires her.  She probably could have kissed his ass a little and someone woulda helped her out but now the shitnado is starting so she goes into fight mode.  But duh, how could she start another show without securing her own phone lines, and other various equipment?  She definately made it hard on herself.  Makes noory look smooth.

Bart Ell

Anomalous is much sexier than fringe.
Bart approves!

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 17, 2018, 10:55:28 PM
I want to believe in Bigfoot but I need solid proof, a body.

Mr. Gimlin is awesome though. I believe that He believes what he saw was a real creature/sasquatch.

It's great that he can still recall so much and he really tells the event well. Genuine guy.

That's my feeling too.
Have a hard time buying it but Mr. Gimlin doesn't come across as a bullshitter.
I believe him.

painter17

Great Show so far!.... Gimlin is very clear headed, seems absolutely genuine....

very interesting guest

GravitySucks

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 10:57:42 PM
That makes the most sense.  Probably someone took something pretty soon after Art goes and she used that as the reason why she couldn't go back on the air.  A week, two weeks go by Kieth fires her.  She probably could have kissed his ass a little and someone woulda helped her out but now the shitnado is starting so she goes into fight mode.  But duh, how could she start another show without securing her own phone lines, and other various equipment?  She definately made it hard on herself.  Makes noory look smooth.

Pffft. She didn’t have any problems going on the show with baby joey and running her own board on April 30.

Quote from: Catsmile on May 17, 2018, 10:57:27 PM
# Sounds Like A Plan
Sorry I ever mentioned that stuff about dark and pink

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 10:57:01 PM
It just looks too much like it could be a guy in a monkey suit but it is not fake enough to be certain.

Where bigfoot in general loses me is that surely by now someone would have shot one. Still though, when I was a kid in Oregon the local stories were everywhere.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 10:59:35 PM
Pffft. She didn’t have any problems going on the show with baby joey and running her own board on April 30.

May 17th, the day of Baby Joey's revenge.