• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Hank on May 17, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
Lasha's chatter about Art having the phones for life was hilarious. I was waiting for a comment along the lines of, "and he's dead now, so......"

They were in there. Pages back you can find some screen caps. They probably banned poor Joe and deleted his comments.

"And Art has been dead for a month".

whoozit

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2018, 07:34:07 PM
Apparently was some youtube mute button.  Maybe he picked up a bad retrofitted dump button from Heather.
Perhaps heaven and hell are immovable.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
Heater served MV2 the steak and bottle of whiskey?
Your guess is as good as mine.

WildCard

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 07:33:38 PM
HW4ever gets it.

i'm blocked but watching youtube

QuoteWe keep summoning and he will return... Ask those that have had hellacious ghost in their house ... The funny thing is that Art will not Rest In Peace

​So the more we call upon him.. the rowdy he will be because he be force to return in a form of pure energy and those that return all have a message and when the message is not released, they become

VIOLENT

​There is no patience in the mind of an eager spirit

Dania... it is not his family.. it is the pain of his creation being destroyed... It is like you creating a child and someone hurting your child, but once you hear your child's cry, you have to return

$100 DONATION = YOUR CHOICE OF - HD MINI VIDEO RECORDER, SMART WATCH OR DASHBOARD CAM + MICHAEL’S BOOK AUTOGRAPHED BY MICHAEL HIMSELF. DONATE NOW! >>

Dr. Reverend D.F Neely Publisher & Author

zeebo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
Omg it’s terrible. Why am I listening to this???!!

Lately I've developed an uncharacteristic morbid curiosity.  I'm trying to work through it.

Zenman

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 17, 2018, 07:29:50 PM
If you remember 'time traveler' John Titor, one of the reasons he came back in time was to secure an IBM 5100 series from the mid-70's. Apparently, there was some capabilities in the machine that were not well know and also able to survive EMP environments.

Telly

I wonder if he ever found his 5100. If not, I think I still have a Commodore 64 he can have, if that's any help.

weeberwubber

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 06:16:17 PM
I've read that you can use Fm or Am radio for free, but the size of the restaurant is limited, along with the number of speakers you use.

Is that not accurate?

I looked into it because there is a guy around here that goes around and reports places for sport. A business can have a single radio playing out of a single speaker in a single room without paying. Next level up is something like Pandora for business where you pay but can't choose the songs for like $1500 per year.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 07:34:51 PM
Heater served MV2 the steak and bottle of whiskey?
Nah shes a whiskey tease.

She was promising methhead joe some whiskey as well until she cucked him- She just teases with promises of whiskey to get what she wants...The 'ol carrot on the stick.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on May 17, 2018, 07:32:51 PM
I wanted this to be the response to Lasha’s what numbers question.

It was a great strip. I miss reading them in a newspaper. Newspapers may not sell anymore but I bet a paper of comic strips still would. :)

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2018, 07:36:24 PM
Lately I've developed an uncharacteristic morbid curiosity.  I'm trying to work through it.

its okay to point and laugh at the freaks.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2018, 07:36:24 PM
Thank God I have to go to bed soon. Did you hear Vara’s soft almost moan like yes? Creeped me out.

Quote from: Kolchak on May 17, 2018, 07:19:41 PM
Santa Claus Art Bell sees you when you're sleeping.

The only reason he knows we're watching is because his numbers are up.
that is for sure, usually in his chat room he has a total of 16 -20 people and at least 10 of them are mods.

I don't know about this guest Vara has on.

When I hear an accent like that, I want the subject to be about the effectiveness of the left wing lock in hockey. Not the 3rd Secret of Fatima and blessed virgins spreading her arm ouuuuut and abouuuuuut.

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 17, 2018, 07:37:08 PM
Nah shes a whiskey tease.

She was promising methhead joe some whiskey as well until she cucked him- She just teases with promises of whiskey to get what she wants...The 'ol carrot on the stick.

Baby Joey got played. fuck! RIP

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:08:43 PM
Is someone recording this? He just accused Keith of stalking. And it’s over. Omg I have never heard him for any length. He can’t talk. He mumbles. It’s terrible.
Can he back that shit up?  ::) ::)

wr250

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 17, 2018, 07:37:06 PM
I looked into it because there is a guy around here that goes around and reports places for sport. A business can have a single radio playing out of a single speaker in a single room without paying. Next level up is something like Pandora for business where you pay but can't choose the songs for like $1500 per year.
well my work is ok then. fm radio over a boom box from 1978 and the left channel doesnt work.

zeebo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:37:48 PM
Thank God I have to go to bed soon. Did you hear Vara’s soft almost moan like yes? Creeped me out.

I think i killed it right before that, thank me lucky stars.  I have something more important to do namely clean the dryer's lint screen.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 07:38:35 PM
C'mon the darkness never wins and hes on the side of righteousness- What more do you need?

RICO charges incoming- Feds hate the darkness.

wr250

i listened to mumbles for about 12 seconds. then i shut him off.

Kolchak

His evidence is someone changing their handle to "KRowland" and talking in their Discord server. It's bulletproof in court.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2018, 07:39:48 PM
I think i killed it right before that, thank me lucky stars.  I have something more important to do namely clean the dryer's lint screen.
I am going back to the Art stream on shoutcast and going to bed.

Quote from: wr250 on May 17, 2018, 07:24:06 PM
to mr vara:
please consider that keith was paying for those lines. and since he was paying for those lines, he can elect to shut them down as he chooses. perhaps you might have thought of that before bringing heather onboard, and set her up with phone lines YOU were paying for , and thusly keith cant shut off.
also consider not slamming a few down before you go live.
thanks
I am going to post this on LNM and probably get banned again

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

before you go:

zeebo

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:40:33 PM

Sleep well PBS, the late crew will take it from here.   ;)

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

ive missed you Zeebo.

ponyboysunset

All this Darkenss talk reminded me of this awesome, over the top band with the same name. In this case the darkness does indeed win. Lol.

https://youtu.be/tKjZuykKY1I

Cowkiller

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 17, 2018, 07:19:51 PM
Weren't those numbers operational for the meth head show with Joe? Dump button aside, this is new news.

No reference was made EVER until this week.  A lot of things weren't known until this week... (her lost voice bullshit too) I have had that talk with my kids about adding in details long after the event it's a very dangerous thing. I warned them about the credibility that they lose and, if dealing with law enforcement, it could be very costly in their life.

Your correct about the numbers, I didn't think about the meth joe show.  I'm just trying to figure out why she said there was a good reason she couldnt do the show after the first week.  Oh well I guess i'm just supposed fo forget about it and move on even tho she said she would tell us.

weeberwubber

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 06:16:17 PM
I've read that you can use Fm or Am radio for free, but the size of the restaurant is limited, along with the number of speakers you use.

Is that not accurate?

What sucks about using FM radio is that the depressing commercials that are all over AM radio have infiltrated FM now. You don't want someone in your business getting ready to spend money and the radio is blurting out "MILLIONS ARE BURDENED BY CREDIT CARD DEBT! CALL FOR RELIEF!" or the TaxMasters commercials. Fucking grims every sale while they are on so you get pushed to a pay service now anyway.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: zeebo on May 17, 2018, 07:41:51 PM
Good night zeebo and company. I look forward to my 25 pages in the morning.  :) :-*