• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 14, 2018, 06:22:39 PM

Much spitting from her?
Nothing yet. But I am sure she is not pleased. Cue sock puppet account in 3...2...1

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 14, 2018, 06:22:39 PM

Much spitting from her?

Heather has been completely quiet in there. I dont know if Lasha is a member, but she hasn’t said anything either. So far. Maybe she has some of us blocked.  ;D

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 14, 2018, 06:17:53 PM
Impossible-

With his remove viewing system technology, he is 99.99999% accurate and would have vetted her with his PSI powers before ever seeking to go the 'rent-a-wife' route-

He would already know she would be faithful, loyal and in love with him before he ever made any financial or legal agreements to buy...er..rent her.

are you trying to say Ed should've see her great escape coming? that's real low of you, friend. folks like you should be ashamed of themselves for kicking this weirdo while he's down.

this is the real killshot...this poor man's reputation and ego. smh. you're monsters! all of you. damn you all to he'll!

lmao! i don't give a shit. Dames looks cringy af.

ItsOver

Will MV call into MITD tonight and serenade Crystal?  :D

rangerdavid

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
It worked well for Cleopatra. Until she suicided herself.

We can't be that lucky.

69CheckMate

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 14, 2018, 04:02:57 PM
I'm predicting no more than 450 people tune in.
Any way to accurately monitor the hits?

AstroBuzz

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 06:24:57 PM
Heather has been completely quiet in there. I dont know if Lasha is a member, but she hasn’t said anything either. So far. Maybe she has some of us blocked.  ;D
I'm blocked from posting on her sites but I consider that a job well done.

Cowkiller

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 06:21:31 PM
A bellgabber, not me, posted the Crystal Gayle link in a Facebook group that Heather is part of. Tide pods bellgabber.  ;)
I really appreciate when belgabbers post heather related facebook posts because i refuse to join f book.

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 06:21:31 PM
A bellgabber, not me, posted the Crystal Gayle link in a Facebook group that Heather is part of. Tide pods bellgabber.  ;)

Too bad I'm not on facebook.  I'd love to drop that twitter on Heather's facebook group.

HumanBeing

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 14, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
Crystal Gayle?!! Tonight on MITD on the DMDN!

Ha! Ha! Ha! That is awesome! Someone should post that on HLW's Facebook page! Ha!

There's so much I'd post on her page if I knew it wouldn't get me blocked  ;D

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 05:58:31 PM
Oh boy shit just got real. Shots fired? Vultures?  ;D
The vultures will be circling the corpses strewn about Sycophant City.

Even with all of the closed Time Traveler accounts, Keith could send an email announcement such as this that can deflate the Bloated Butt Narcissist Corps, convert some listeners that might have tuned out altogether or might have been tuning in to LMN (sic).

This is business. Heatherites have been attacking Keith's business, it has been brought on by themselves.

Unlike BellGab, HLW & Friends have been on social media with these attacks.  Very different...

Asuka Langley

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 14, 2018, 06:26:45 PM
I'm blocked from posting on her sites but I consider that a job well done.

make a new account nigga

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 05:05:20 PM
I am currently recruiting off of the bellgabber friendly group. Telling them to come for the gossip and stay for the MV parodies. Lol.

# Barelynormaldate.com

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
I better get up early for work tomorrow as I predict af 50 page night here in the ole MITD thread. Anyone else picturing Heather and Lasha losing their shit right about now?

Oooh scat play.

That's a fetish that Heather might have made a few bucks from.

AstroBuzz

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 14, 2018, 06:30:26 PM
make a new account nigga

Nah. She's not worth it. She's nothing without Art Bell propping her up. Enjoying reading about the drama tho.

cweb

Quote from: Dexwithers on May 14, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
Lasha, Grow the fuck up! Header Wad has accomplished nothing but destroy what Art gave her and piss all over his #Legacy.

Live shot from Heather's "newly wired" studio.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 14, 2018, 06:32:48 PM
Oooh scat play.

That's a fetish that Heather might have made a few bucks from.

i wonder if Art ever laid a tightly coiled dump right on her face? 🤔 it really makes you think.

Zenman

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 05:56:19 PM
Make sure to drop by the show tonight as we kick off the show with a special visit from Crystal Gayle.

:D

dsz

Make sure to drop by the show tonight as we kick off the show with a special visit from Crystal Gayle.

How do we know it is the real Crystal Gayle? And how do we know Heather will have the real Weeber? I am very skeptical at this point considering all the insanity.

WildCard

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
Roswells, TidePods, and Fuck Yeahs!  ;D

Tide Pods are the new Musky Bottoms

69CheckMate

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 14, 2018, 04:56:01 PM
Here are the phone numbers
How'd she hijack your skype #'s, Keef? What else did she get that could bite you? Music license, perhaps?

weeberwubber

Asuka Langley

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
I better get up early for work tomorrow as I predict af 50 page night here in the ole MITD thread. Anyone else picturing Heather and Lasha losing their shit right about now?

worse than a marathon runner

WildCard

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 14, 2018, 06:36:13 PM

This is my song! Art gave it to me! I'm holding the disc right now!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: dsz on May 14, 2018, 06:35:24 PM
How do we know it is the real Crystal Gayle? And how do we know Heather will have the real Weeber? I am very skeptical at this point considering all the insanity.

She posted it herself on Twitter. :-*

Sammi

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 06:10:05 PM
https://twitter.com/thecrystalgayle/status/996180114261102593

I'm cackling..  Heather needs to give it up on the MITD name.   I don't get why she can't call it Midnight In Parumph,  Tale's from The Desert,  Nighttime in The Desert, etc...   I don't even hate or truly dislike Heather.. But her behavior this past month has been off the charts insane.  She should seek out therapy and a life coach, because it's so clear she has no personal identity outside of Art and is so desperate to latch onto any remaining thread of him that she feels the need to keep his show title even though she's putting herself in threat of financial ruin (does she under stand the type of money that gets spent just to go to court on a lawsuit?!  It usually starts around $20k for legal) and the feeling the need to have her website be Art Bell Legacy.com and her twitter handle (which one can easily change at any time unless you're verified, which she is not verified) is Art Bell Producer.... Honestly the twitter handle is the most telling.. Why wouldn't she have changed it from ArtBellProducer to HeatherWadeMITD back when she landed the hosting gig?  She's so desperate to be linked to him even when she was promoted in her job position.  It's truly bizarre.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Freyja on May 14, 2018, 05:57:34 PM
SO....my question is why is Strieber going on with HLW tonight?

Hate him or not, think he's a fraud or not, Strieber, Anne, Art, Ramona had a long term relationship, personally and with many projects..Global Superstorm was just one.

So how did HLW get Strieber for her "debut" show? What happened to her truth, mourning and dedicating her "return to the airwaves" to let all talk..the fans/listeners about Art...her "dedication"?

Man, I can't wait to hear what this fiasco is all about...please someone record this for morning coffee with Brig, PBS, Bell and whoever else is in for java in the a.m.

Not gonna add any clicks to what they think there numbers should be for tonight ...guess this is a "wanna take a ride" in an F'ing cess pool. 

Not that anyone is going to hear it until the pirate/YT files go up....and Keith is counting on them to.

Anyone here ever belong to the first forum that Keith/Art had?     

It's called "pegging." People here called that a month ago!