• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 14, 2018, 05:33:10 PM
A full dresser of 'em.
Eagle and Lasha's bedroom after sex smells of burnt latex, blood, piss and shit.
It probably looks like a f'n crime scene

makes sense. bleach should help a little.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 05:05:20 PM
I am currently recruiting off of the bellgabber friendly group. Telling them to come for the gossip and stay for the MV parodies. Lol.

I see, and I love. I hope you get some groovy recruits.

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 13, 2018, 03:55:27 PM
LEGACY UPDATE:

As a social experiment let's see what my picture and Falkie's height and weight get us!
#LEGACY

Any nice prospects as of yet?

#FilipinaDreamGirl
#FutureMrsBart

ponyboysunset

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 14, 2018, 05:35:56 PM
I see, and I love. I hope you get some groovy recruits.
I’m not doing this for me lmao  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 14, 2018, 05:35:50 PM
makes sense. bleach should help a little.

Supposedly Sodium percarbonate is better?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 14, 2018, 05:37:39 PM
I’m not doing this for me lmao  ;D

MV will reward you well....

Quote from: albrecht on May 14, 2018, 05:39:32 PM
Supposedly Sodium percarbonate is better?

i enjoy the odor bleach gives off.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 14, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

#FilipinaDreamGirl
#FutureMrsBart

Art got it all wrong, they must not have had the Russian ladies section in his day.

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 14, 2018, 05:42:23 PM
Art got it all wrong, they must not have had the Russian ladies section in his day.

Work with a couple of dudes that went that route.  So far so good for them.   

I think Art did ok.  This is an oldie on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyFVZXueAwU

Bluejay

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 14, 2018, 05:36:59 PM

#FilipinaDreamGirl
#FutureMrsBart

Cowkiller

Hester Spade is acting like a typical addict.  Eyes on the prize, immediate instant gratification.  No thought of the consequences.  She probably misses webcasting alot.  A month can seem forever.  I understand this.  The need for acceptance, adulation, to be told over and over "we love you hester". 
  All you had to do was change the name, but your a fighter and with rightiousness on your side you marched into a swamp.  Letting go sucks sometimes but sometimes thats the only way.  Didn't Art rename his show 3 times, but he remained Art. 

Sean92008

Still not listening to Heaver Scabies tonight.  Instead, I'll listen to a professional who has been heard on 600 radio stations as a regular fill-in host with Coast to Coast AM.
#TrueLEGACY
#HeatherSucksDirectFromTheUdderOfFailure
#ImWithMrWinnie

LadyFish

Quote from: Royal615 on May 14, 2018, 05:33:00 PM
Guaranteed, and a whole lot of it's not about me's and thank you Sir's. I wonder if Heather will tell the story of how Art said "that girl has got it, she's the one again"?

I hope a HLW fanatic calls in and asks her for the name of that little podcast that Art discovered her on and how they can listen to what Art heard.

Would be interesting to hear if she names the Gabcast and her former name of (redacted).

albrecht

Not as loyal, often, since raised under communist, and now, cut-throat corrupt "kapitalism", once secured citizenship they will often leave (unless you are super rich and have maintained surveillance, have good lawyers, henchmen, etc to keep them in line.) Might be hotter, that is a matter of perspective and taste, but I think stats would show you that the Asian, especially Filipina have better "track record." The whole thing is a bid sordid though.

bellNwhistle

Please feel free to tell us (anyone who listens) if she does open lines. Especially if she lets The Fapper keep “talking” while he’s live on the air.

I bet she never hung up on that guy cuz she was used to hearing men jerk off. The thought of hanging up just never occurred to her.  ::)

wr250

they did. didnt dames go that route?

Clede

Joe Montaldo is talking about HLW on UPRN. He mentioned the "Digital Matter" network.
Not sure they know the mics are on...

Sean92008

Quote from: LadyFish on May 14, 2018, 05:48:55 PM
I hope a HLW fanatic calls in and asks her for the name of that little podcast that Art discovered her on and how they can listen to what Art heard.

Would be interesting to hear if she names the Gabcast and her former name of (redacted).

Anybody have the tools to spoof caller ID?

A call from Arthur Bell or the Law Firm of Keller, Simmons and Goldstein might be comical.

If she has to dump calls, it will be obvious...  If strangers ever get through, that is.

DaveSchrader

Make sure to drop by the show tonight as we kick off the show with a special visit from Crystal Gayle.

Freyja

SO....my question is why is Strieber going on with HLW tonight?

Hate him or not, think he's a fraud or not, Strieber, Anne, Art, Ramona had a long term relationship, personally and with many projects..Global Superstorm was just one.

So how did HLW get Strieber for her "debut" show? What happened to her truth, mourning and dedicating her "return to the airwaves" to let all talk..the fans/listeners about Art...her "dedication"?

Man, I can't wait to hear what this fiasco is all about...please someone record this for morning coffee with Brig, PBS, Bell and whoever else is in for java in the a.m.

Not gonna add any clicks to what they think there numbers should be for tonight ...guess this is a "wanna take a ride" in an F'ing cess pool. 

Not that anyone is going to hear it until the pirate/YT files go up....and Keith is counting on them to.

Anyone here ever belong to the first forum that Keith/Art had?     

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 05:56:19 PM
Make sure to drop by the show tonight as we kick off the show with a special visit from Crystal Gayle.

How cool is that? Sweet!  8)

Corona Kitty

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 14, 2018, 05:56:19 PM

Heather won't like this.... I approve.