• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 09, 2018, 06:52:59 PM
It’s like a step above angel fire. And not the so retro it’s cool.

If you're gonna make a shit website, might as well break out the badass skeleton gifs, the classic alien gifs, the dancing baby & and so on and include a fake hit counter.

Just some good ole html done in notepad with a repeating space background, kind of like Mad Martians website

PrairieGhost

So, I think I've figured out the fact that this network is a paltalk based network. ::)

yoursongs

Quote from: Shoveler on May 09, 2018, 07:05:10 PM
[attachment=1,msg1208263]

You need a big screen for her 42hole dontcha?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2018, 07:11:50 PM
So is there. Like. Supposed to be sound.  I just see a head moving around at like 4 fps................

Still superior to a Falkiecast.

Kolchak

Quote from: Morgus on May 09, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
I bet HW will change the name when she gets the cease&desist letter from Keith's attorney after her first live show...

FYI, Dave S. is already referring to listeners as "the midnighters" and he seems to have a good opinion of bellgab since so far he has mentioned several messages from bellgabbers.

I hope Dave takes a brief paycut so Keith can sue her into oblivion.

Also, Joe Armadillo has a loud fan running in the background. I'm getting Falkie flashbacks. 

Mad_Martian

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on May 09, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
If you're gonna make a shit website, might as well break out the badass skeleton gifs, the classic alien gifs, the dancing baby & and so on and include a fake hit counter.

Just some good ole html done in notepad with a repeating space background, kind of like Mad Martians website

FUCK YOU!!!

Quote from: chefist on May 09, 2018, 07:11:49 PM
Stone cold...

Got a reprieve.  Told her there was a guy talking about three feet grays with a picture of a sewage treatment plant streaming on youtube.
She said "Go with it.  I'll handle the dishes"

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 09, 2018, 07:08:52 PM
So the guy that owns the network Heather is going to be on? Is live right now on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq9X6QeMWC4

Currently 15 viewers. Think there was as many as 17 at one point

Bart Ell

He is talking to Keith Rowland in chat and laughing at Heater jokes.

Quote from: Mad_Martian on May 09, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

FUCK YOU!!!

Well don't take it too harshly. I meant in your case it actually works well.

yoursongs

I don't see how her "new site" she is "building" is compatible with Joe M.'s shit site.  It should all be tied together somehow.  Why does she need a separate site?
Actually why doesn't she just start her own network?  She has the funds, the smarts, the look, the talent, the balls, the go-get-um attitude, you name it

Kolchak

There's something amazing about a man rambling about aliens while getting mercilessly trolled. I wonder where he's reading the questions from? Definitely not the YT chat.

Kolchak

Joe Armadillo says Heather has been busy, as has he, so he has no idea when she's returning.

trostol

Quote from: yoursongs on May 09, 2018, 07:24:54 PM
I don't see how her "new site" she is "building" is compatible with Joe M.'s shit site.  It should all be tied together somehow.  Why does she need a separate site?
Actually why doesn't she just start her own network?  She has the funds, the smarts, the look, the talent, the balls, the go-get-um attitude, you name it

you were good up til here

timebandit

Quote from: Kolchak on May 09, 2018, 07:27:37 PM
Joe Armadillo says Heather has been busy, as has he, so he has no idea when she's returning.
that's not good

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Kolchak on May 09, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
There's something amazing about a man rambling about aliens while getting mercilessly trolled. I wonder where he's reading the questions from? Definitely not the YT chat.

Paltalk, he had it on his screen. lol

chefist

KR threatening legal action.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 09, 2018, 07:30:31 PM
Paltalk, he had it on his screen. lol

I think he's ignoring the youtube chat, and using chat on FB.  I'm not sure.

PrairieGhost

This guy is streaming and talking to people no one listening can hear.

zeebo

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 09, 2018, 07:35:08 PM
This guy is streaming and talking to people no one listening can hear.

Ha last time, the guest got cloned, this time they're invisible.

ItsOver

Heh, heh, heh.  Smokestack on the cuckshed.

WOTR

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 09, 2018, 05:26:05 PM
Hopefully the wormhole was thoroughly cleaned and tested before being given to Dave
Disinfected with Bleach and Quaternary sanitizer might be the best option.  Or you caould ask what they use to sanitize the sex robots when the clients have finished (insert puke emoticon here.)
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/brothel-rents-out-lifelike-robot-10764130

WhiteCrow

Quote from: yoursongs on May 09, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

#GoHeather