• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 09, 2018, 05:17:30 PM
Deservedly so, probably cos its powered by Wordpress. And the real MITD website it sure is

Heather isn't using wordpress. They would be better off if they did.

bateman

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 09, 2018, 05:27:35 PM
Have you visited artbelllegacy.com to see the web design from 1996?

“Taking back the night”

...who are you taking it back from, exactly? Did Keith steal the night? God what a fucking dumb bitch.

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 09, 2018, 04:35:32 PM
Bart swoops right in and corners the Hoodie market.. Darn-it-all

Figures.. . This is worse than Falike banning me again last night on his live youtube chat... no loyalty .. devastated

Sorry to hear that WC.

zeebo

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 09, 2018, 05:16:25 PM
So what are you all planning for the big page 3000 rollover tonight?

I was thinking something tasteful, yet understated.  Beer & nachos.

SpookyTim

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 09, 2018, 05:23:57 PM
Central Arizona has Jerome, an almost exact twin of Bisbee right down to the precariously pitched old houses on hills, weirdo artists and miscreants, and an unusually high ghost population per capita. Old mining towns seem to be preferred ghost habitat. And I've noticed that the residents currently alive in these types of places (Virginia City, NV, Silver City, NM, Nevada City, CA) tend to drink a lot.

The thing that I found interesting was all the veins of copper still running beneath Bisbee. Copper being a great conductor of electricity, I wondered if that was behind the high levels of EMF reported with (supposed) ghostly interaction. Plus, the Bisbee Mine Strike and the associated violence could leave a psychological imprint as well.

GravitySucks

A firecracker

PrairieGhost

Quote from: bateman on May 09, 2018, 05:30:41 PM
“Taking back the night”

...who are you taking it back from, exactly? Did Keith steal the night? God what a fucking dumb bitch.

Sean92008

Quote from: bateman on May 09, 2018, 05:30:41 PM
“Taking back the night”

That phrase sounds like what an ex-prostitute would say.

Since she's "not" an ex- prostitute, but a phonestitute, it is a totally inappropriate phrase to use.  ::)

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 04:49:25 PM
I like it Dave.

It's MUCH better than "From pole to freezing pole."

Amen to that...

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on May 09, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
"Going to see if our Dracula pumpkin is still burning as I pee our Belgian Sheepdog for tonight."...wtf?
That was one of the less creepy parts of the message.

zeebo

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 09, 2018, 05:27:35 PM
Have you visited artbelllegacy.com to see the web design from 1996?

They need some of those sweet "under construction" gifs with the little hammering guys.

bateman

Quote from: chefist on May 09, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
"Going to see if our Dracula pumpkin is still burning as I pee our Belgian Sheepdog for tonight."...wtf?

Is this some sort of code?

aldousburbank

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 09, 2018, 05:32:10 PM
The thing that I found interesting was all the veins of copper still running beneath Bisbee. Copper being a great conductor of electricity, I wondered if that was behind the high levels of EMF reported with (supposed) ghostly interaction. Plus, the Bisbee Mine Strike and the associated violence could leave a psychological imprint as well.

Yes.
I grew up in the area. There is a specific canyon in southern AZ that is very rich with copper and nearly every time I've camped there I've witnessed unusual arial phenomena. I always suspected it had something to do with some kind of naturally present geomagnetic conductivity factors. 

Quote from: bateman on May 09, 2018, 05:19:17 PM
Have I missed any meltdowns? Dave (real Dave) sounded great last night.

Well, I did get a little testy today...

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 09, 2018, 05:06:19 PM
Email just received on my time traveler account:

Nice lineup. I'm impressed. I wonder if Michelle is having an easier time booking guests now.

aldousburbank

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 09, 2018, 05:38:50 PM
Only Bart Ell can break it.

If it's not fixed don't break it.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 09, 2018, 05:08:45 PM
Can these two just get their own show already?

I'm with you, they sound very entertaining.

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 09, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

When I hear Bisbee, I think Turquoise.
I have an early sterling turquoise cuff that I wear all the time that was made in the 80's by Willie Shaw Navajo

aldousburbank

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 05:47:40 PM
When I hear Bisbee, I think Turquoise.
I have an early sterling turquoise cuff that I wear all the time that was made in the 80's by Willie Shaw Navajo

Yeah. Bisbee Turquoise is the stuff! They call the mine there The Lavender Pit.

Lilith

If Dave announces the rollover live on the air, well,  I will have to ditch the coffee, and go for a shot of tequila.

Juan

Leaving the GNS thread in the dust at only 2916 pages.

Lilith

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 09, 2018, 05:35:22 PM
Amen to that...

It would be funny tho if Dave said it one night during his intro, just for laughs,  .... I mean, for the memories.

ItsOver

Quote from: bateman on May 09, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
Is this some sort of code?
It's replacing numbers stations.  Clyde will be ranting about this and dead dogs tonight.

Sean92008

Quote from: Juan on May 09, 2018, 05:52:06 PM
Leaving the GNS thread in the dust at only 2916 pages.

It would be interesting to see a monthly impressions chart of the various threads since Midnight in the Desert started.

April 13 to present must be a massive tsunami of page views...

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 09, 2018, 05:38:50 PM
Only Bart Ell can break it.

That could be true.  I've had Uniblab crunching on it for awhile now.  Nada............

whoozit

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 04:14:44 PM
Cat owner here and one of mine is named Ella. Lol. The other is Billie not Paul. Lol
Do you pee them?