• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

trostol

tonight's show might not be too bad..

HumanBeing

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
FIFY! And no dates on the horizon but really if dating involves crazy I'm good. I'll just buy a new vibrator and call it a day.
HEY-OH.

According to Lasha all you really need is a rigid bedpost and you're set for a spine tingly Kundalini blast. Save some money as well ;D

Robert

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 09, 2018, 10:17:32 AMI'll say seven months then she'll take maternity leave.
Knocked up by an alien from Area 51?  "Uh, yeah, that's what we come here for.  Your Mr. Bell arranged for it when he sent you.  Yeah, I know I look just like one of your kind, good get-up, huh?  And if you've got any of those Earth-kind smokes for afterward, I'd appreciate it.  No, no sense trying to follow me, I'll be going far away."

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2018, 09:20:23 AM
She could really take AB's legacy to heart and just quit, at least several more times.

[attachment=1,msg1207647]
Heather has no right to his Legacy, she was just a fill in that moved in,, Keith who has stood by Art from the old days, was screwed by Art many times but still stuck with him, was his go to guy and made shit happen has more right to his Legacy than a wanna-be-witch whose only claim to fame is ????? what?, can't think of anything.  Art's true legacy is his family and how they remember and honour him.

Shoveler

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 09, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/994240158332604416

What about a facebook fan club?!?  I imagine it would get more followers than the fan club for Art's mistress.

Lilith

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
Shit, I forgot about Paul and Ella. Oh dammit I'm going to lose now. It's probably at least a year.

Didn't she get a BLANK "$600" check for one year of shows from a fan, for whatever she needs?

moosie

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2018, 09:05:17 AM
That was one of the issues I had with Art's restarts.  I would have enjoyed seeing more guests that weren't from the old C2C fraternity.  The chirping frog guy in Hawaii was fun.  At least Art didn't decide to turn his shows into Doc Wallet infomercials and number nuts.  I prefer the typical paranut and eccentric oddball for midnight madness.

+1

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 10:51:02 AM
Didn't she get a BLANK "$600" check for one year of shows from a fan, for whatever she needs?
that $600.00 is probably spent on food or utilities since she is not working,,also I wonder if Heather adopted Art's cats.

SaucyRossy

Which one of you is decent or terrible it doesn’t matter really, at word press and wants to have some fun?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 10:51:02 AM
Yes but you know it costs thousands of dollars to run a podcast  ::)

Bart Ell

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 09, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
Which one of you is decent at word press and wants to have some fun?

I use the Word Press all the time in my flying car while I pick up my robot kids from their school on the moon!
Come on, nobody believes the word press is anything beyond a concept in 2018
#coffeecupeditor

SaucyRossy

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 09, 2018, 11:00:25 AM
I use the Word Press all the time in my flying car while I pick up my robot kids from their school on the moon!
Come on, nobody believes the word press is anything beyond a concept in 2018
#coffeecupeditor

Oh. Why didn’t I think of you in the first place.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: ItsOver on May 09, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
I don't recall the name, but yes, he was a doctor of some sort.  The chirping in the background gave an amusing touch to the show, without being annoying, and the guest was interesting.  For me, the wingnuts don't have to make a whole lot of sense, just being authentically, eccentrically amusing is fine by me.  I still get a hoot out of the Hoaxster, on occasion.  He's like the crazy uncle I never had.

What's eye opening is the clear tiering of wingnut guests one hears listening to the lesser known shows/podcasts.  It's like the development of talent in minor league baseball, some never get much beyond AA level for good reason.

albrecht

Quote from: Uncle Duke on May 09, 2018, 11:06:04 AM
What's eye opening is the clear tiering of wingnut guests one hears listening to the lesser known shows/podcasts.  It's like the development of talent in minor league baseball, some never get much beyond AA level for good reason.
Ha. Great point. Do these lower tiered nutjob shows offer promotions like minor league teams? $1 beet juice nights or maybe "small" Berkee water-filters that are available in Iowa?

bellNwhistle

Just found this on Karen’s FB Page

;D ;D

Juan

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 10:58:06 AM
Yes but you know it costs thousands of dollars to run a podcast  ::)
How dare you? We learned from Heather’s friends that any 16-year old with a laptop can run an internet radio show, and we heard evidence of that during Hearther’s crying jag show

weeberwubber

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 07:12:21 AM
Thanks. Don't worry the Heater Wad haters are coming back in full force once she gets started again. I think they are bored. And there are some good Dave haters already too. They just are getting shouted down by the majority of us. But they still get their say. If you want utter vitriol you can always read the Falkie thread.  ;)

Yaknow, this kinda plays out over and over across America all the time and it's one of those things where each time it happens people watch like it might end up differently. Person is fuckin the boss. Boss dies. Person thinks they can just take over. 3rd person with actual authority puts the hammer down. Original boss fucker slinks off into obscurity while doing all the damage they possibly can. I've watched it happen myself.

Quote from: IamNegan on May 09, 2018, 09:20:40 AM
Anyone interested in starting a "dead pool" for how long her show lasts when/IF it ever happens?  It's never too early to start, I suppose.

My prediction is she won't start on the 14th. She will not be happy with the time and days Joe gives her at UPRN. She'll move to Vara's network even though Vara had that melt down on DMDN when he was on there. She won't last there either and will end up with Senda. Total time 6 months.

Pizzapunch

Guys I think Paul and Ella could bankroll Heather forever....

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 09, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

What the hell is that guy on??  ;D

chefist

"Going to see if our Dracula pumpkin is still burning as I pee our Belgian Sheepdog for tonight."...wtf?

Bluejay

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 09, 2018, 08:49:46 AM
Oh she'll be back. Count on it. She thinks she is Art Bell's legacy. It's going to be a glorious flame out when it happens. With no one bank rolling the show I don't suspect it will last more than a year or so. But time will tell.

Edit: Unless Lasha is rich and then it could limp on for years and years and years...

cweb

There's some skepticism about tonight's topic, but they can't all be amazing. Further, I don't know enough about this fellow to judge anyway. I'm thinking that Dave won't hesitate to poke at any shaky statements, so that in itself could be interesting.

aldousburbank

Quote from: chefist on May 09, 2018, 11:36:03 AM
"Going to see if our Dracula pumpkin is still burning as I pee our Belgian Sheepdog for tonight."...wtf?

Whussa matta? You no comprendo english?

cweb

I'm more concerned about "the death of our dog 1987 pictures." Huh?

This must be a teaser for Twin Peaks Season 4.

weeberwubber

I'm going to be saying this out loud at random times for days.

trostol

i am glad i am not the only one that said this..and i said it out load ..along with the pictures of our dying dog