• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DeltaBravo

Quote from: zeebo on May 06, 2018, 07:46:10 PM
Quoted for truth.  It's amazing to think that throughout all the dramas, George was really playing the long game.  He just kept his head down and did regular shows, one after the other, and where he wasn't so exciting he made up for it by being reliable.  He built a loyal if simple-minded fan base, along with new crossover income streams, and never quit.  That wily ol' fox eventually came out on top, and dammit at this point I've gotta raise my glass of beet juice to toast his success.
+1

wr250

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 06, 2018, 07:57:01 PM
Heath the lolcow
< lol >
-----
        \   ^__^
         \  (oo)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 06, 2018, 07:53:06 PM
You are food obsessed and have a black b/f and work at BK so i just figured you were fat... are you?

Yeah, I have a culinary arts degree from JWU. I don't know how your diseased mind came up with the rest of your assumptions.

Grifynne

Quote from: albrecht on May 06, 2018, 07:51:59 PM
Did she pull one of those Sinead O'Connor nutjob haircutting when crazy type of thing? I do recall she claimed that magic doesn't work, for a witch that is like when an Irish woman would rip up pictures of the Pope after manically shaving her head etc.

She created The Spaniel.

Quote from: wr250 on May 06, 2018, 07:58:04 PM
< lol >
-----
        \   ^__^
         \  (oo)\_______
            (__)\       )\/\
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

Nice.  Been a good number of years since I have seen that

Grifynne

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 06, 2018, 07:59:07 PM
ah, the Heather Spaniel. dumb breed.

Certainly not the smartest of breeds.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
Yeah, I have a culinary arts degree. I don't know where you got the rest of your assumptions.

bellgab rumors about you having a black b/f and working at burger king

>culinary arts degree
That must pay in the teens of dollars an hour how can you even afford Air Jordans for Tyrone?

chefist

Quote from: Grifynne on May 06, 2018, 07:58:10 PM
She created The Spaniel.

It is just so bizarre that she continues to only use this one picture from the past...and now Photoshopping it...it is so strange...

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on May 06, 2018, 07:45:40 PM
Of course he was here before Art came back using a crown as an avatar.  Please tell me that is not something that fits in on Bellgab?

i got a real gut laugh out of him doing that.

ShayP

She created The Spaniel.

After seeing it again, I now realize she is just sprouting angel's wings.  Bless Heather.  Bless us one and all.  That being said...sprouting angel's wings from one's head is odd, but hey...maybe they are witches wings.  Shit.  I don't know.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Grifynne on May 06, 2018, 08:02:07 PM
Certainly not the smartest of breeds.

Oh but they are... The police use them for finding stuff that certain individuals would rather not be found...They can be excitable, but they have a fantastic sense of smell and tenacity.

bateman

Quote from: mv on May 06, 2018, 08:04:18 PM
i got a real gut laugh out of him doing that.

+1

Quote from: Gnoory on April 24, 2015, 11:27:46 PM
I am the KING of late night radio. Long live the new KING!!! I deserve the crown.
This is a riot your upset over a king's crown lol..we are about ready to go to war and YOURE concerned about my avatar

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 06, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

You mean bellgabbers trolling me? Yeah, that never happens.

Also, why put down people that work at menial jobs? At least they are working for a living.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 06, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

>culinary arts degree
That must pay in the teens of dollars an hour how can you even afford Air Jordans for Tyrone?

Meethinks you do protest/sling arrows too much... (I thought I'd get in Richard the third (Paraphrase) and Hamlet.)

dsz

The biggest tell yet is Keith posting on Twitter that the music will be different. At this point I'm starting to lean toward sticking with Heather, just because batshit crazy seems more fun and entertaining. Maybe she knows it's not about the best host, but whoever can get the most attention. I mean, you all know you'll listen to Heather's first shows just for curiosity. All she has to do is snort some coke, play some ABBA, and act batshit, until the aliens take her at Area 51. Right now it's Heather Wade who is #Winning.

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 08:04:10 PM
It is just so bizarre that she continues to only use this one picture from the past...and now Photoshopping it...it is so strange...

Is it the same pic photoshopped? I thought it was different.

Quote from: Robert on May 06, 2018, 05:44:03 PM
Do I get a break?  I got sick over a week ago, hospitalized a few days w parainfluenza B (probably type 3, given the spring peak in incidence) bronchiolitis, setting off my asthma, the treatment for which sent me into atrial fibrill'n & almost into significant hyperglycemia.  Feh.  Probably caught from one of my students -- bet it was one w a young child.  Still going to take a while to get over, then must resume some delayed work.

Yikes! Hope you feel better.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

After seeing it again, I now realize she is just sprouting angel's wings.  Bless Heather.  Bless us one and all.  That being said...sprouting angel's wings from one's head is odd, but hey...maybe they are witches wings.  Shit.  I don't know.

Maybe a hairdresser can confirm, but does that hair look like it's had straighteners on it?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

Also, why put down people that work at menial jobs? At least they are working for a living.

I thought the fat girl in your profile pic was you but turns out it's some actress no one knows or cares about

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2018, 08:07:42 PM

Meethinks you do protest/sling arrows too much... (I thought I'd get in Richard the third (Paraphrase) and Hamlet.)

It's funny that he thinks his seven vpns are going to protect him. I can't wait to see him shoot at the feds when they break down his door.

Grifynne

Quote from: chefist on May 06, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

To be fair, it was some guy from that Heather Wade Fans Facebook group that did the Photoshopping. Not sure how she feels about it. He got lots of praise for his work, but I don't get the point. Not sure why she had to have hair flaps on both sides rather than just using the photo as-is.

damon

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2018, 08:06:20 PM

You are right, They are working unlike Falkie.

zeebo

Quote from: bateman on May 06, 2018, 08:05:37 PM
+1

Wasn't there a later reference to a "crown of thorns"?  lol those were fun times.

Grifynne

Beautiful brown angel wings...

Lilith

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 06, 2018, 07:06:16 PM
I am sure I will be notified any minute now!

Please let me know how it goes for you, so I know what to expect should I decide to apply.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Roswells, Art on May 06, 2018, 08:09:42 PM
It's funny that he thinks his seven vpns are going to protect him. I can't wait to see him shoot at the feds when they break down his door.

i never said i was behind 7 vpn's fatty http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/good-luck-im-behind-7-proxies

LadyFish

She created The Spaniel.

She needs some more creative photoshoppers on her team. Cinnamon buns for the Princess Leigh look might have been better than a dog doo.

bateman

Did she tell her hairdresser "Give me the Afghan Hound"?

Grifynne

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 06, 2018, 08:05:19 PM

Oh but they are... The police use them for finding stuff that certain individuals would rather not be found...They can be excitable, but they have a fantastic sense of smell and tenacity.

And they are really hard to housebreak.