• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Auslandia

Meh who gives a shit about Mufon these days?  More speculation & boring ex cop reporting.  It's like listening to a police scanner.

Chronaut

Quote from: norland2424 on December 28, 2015, 09:05:44 PM
UFOs as well as the Westport UFO Crash Retrieval Event.

Yep - this stuff is like audio crack to my ears.  I could listen to solid investigative work on multiple-witness cases and trace evidence forensics and crash retrieval operations day in and day out.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: trostol on December 28, 2015, 09:14:29 PM
think i am ufo'd out

I'd have been a better guest than Clarkson, he's a hack.

Chronaut

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 28, 2015, 09:31:18 PM

Have you investigated any crash retrieval cases?  Do tell - that shit fascinates me...

The Kraken

But you're hosting. You can't interview yourself.

Coffeeman

Agreed, but spill it, dude, what have you done? Really, have you done any investigating? because I bet you have some interesting stories to tell!

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Chronaut on December 28, 2015, 09:34:10 PM
Have you investigated any crash retrieval cases?  Do tell - that shit fascinates me...

I've investigated first hand as many UFO crash retrievals as Clarkson.....zip.  His claim to fame is the series of interviews he did with a delusional old gal who claimed to have been told third hand about the "crash" at Roswell when she worked as a secretary at WPAFB.  He makes Kevin Randle look like a Pulitzer prize winner.

Dr. MD MD

How so? I'm unfamiliar with the man.  ???

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 28, 2015, 09:41:05 PM
Agreed, but spill it, dude, what have you done? Really, have you done any investigating? because I bet you have some interesting stories to tell!

I've told my background here before, I was an aero engineer and aircraft crash investigator for the DoD for 30+ years.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 28, 2015, 09:46:29 PM
I've told my background here before, I was an aero engineer and aircraft crash investigator for the DoD for 30+ years.

So, any credible evidence for the existence of extraterrestrial life then?

Ciardelo

We get new people here all the time, me for example--thanks!

The Kraken

Quote from: trostol on December 28, 2015, 09:41:18 PM
RCH can and does lol
I don't really listen to him and whenever I try I fall asleep. His show comes on at 3 AM my time.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 09:48:02 PM
So, any credible evidence for the existence of extraterrestrial life then?

*laughs* Not from my end.

Area 51 Drone and I debated the the story of Clarkson's secretary a couple years ago on one of the threads here, I think the "UFO" thread under "Topics".   This a perfect example of what Knapp's second guest was talking about last night, the need for "researchers" to take nothing for granted or at face value.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: The Kraken on December 28, 2015, 09:50:39 PM
I don't really listen to him and whenever I try I fall asleep. His show comes on at 3 AM my time.

I've fallen asleep during the last few shows too. It could be the result of sleep deprivation, the Xmas rush, etc. or, perhaps he's intentionally trying to starve the fleas, so to speak, in a an attempt to reboot his show.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: Coffeeman on December 28, 2015, 09:41:05 PM

I will say I have been told some eye-opening UFO stories by US military aircrew over the years, stories they told me but would never tell publicly.  My favorite was the F-111 WSO who told me, "I don't believe in UFOs, but one chased us across the North Sea one night". 

Sean92008

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2015, 08:53:27 PM
5 "uh's and one so just in the first 60 seconds of "the rant" Micheal Vara is not the articulate voice you make him out to be, but why are you posting here? Why not in the Late Night in the Midlands thread Sean?

If I can save one fanboy, just one, the effort will have been worth it.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 28, 2015, 10:15:03 PM
If I can save one fanboy, just one, the effort will have been worth it.
lol You and your waifu. I was just asking. Why all the groupthink hate going on here?

Chronaut

There's no part of that which isn't awesome.  I'd give my right arm to get a guy with your experience to an anomalous crash site before the Project Moon Dust / Operation Blue Fly teams swooped in.

It seems that Clarkson claims he investigated something called the "Westport UFO Crash Retrieval Event" (I don't think I've heard about this one before).  Is this one of those deals where someone investigates an event years after it happened?  I've always loved the Ray Stanford investigation of the Socorro case because the ground was basically still warm when he arrived on the scene.  It still sounds to me like some Lockheed/General Dynamics-type research and development program though.

Quote from: Uncle Duke on December 28, 2015, 09:57:36 PM
I will say I have been told some eye-opening UFO stories by US military aircrew over the years, stories they told me but would never tell publicly.  My favorite was the F-111 WSO who told me, "I don't believe in UFOs, but one chased us across the North Sea one night".

Heh - it must be tough not to crack a smirk when someone says that to your face  :D

Sean92008

PS...  Lift a glass of your favorite combustible drink for Lemmy.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Sean92008 on December 28, 2015, 10:24:09 PM
PS...  Lift a glass of your favorite combustible drink for Lemmy.
If i drank I surely would. The world is a little poorer today.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2015, 10:25:37 PM
If i drank I surely would. The world is a little poorer today.

Bummer. I guess it was suicide as he'd only gotten the diagnoses 2 days ago?  I was never a super huge fan or anything but always appreciated the Ace of Spades abum. Anyway, he always seemed like a guy who was on the verge of dying just from living as hard as he did  Rock on, Lemmy! :P

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 10:39:40 PM
Bummer. I guess it was suicide as he'd only gotten the diagnoses 2 days ago?  I was never a super huge fan or anything but always appreciated the Ace of Spades abum. Anyway, he always seemed like a guy who was on the verge of dying just from living as hard as he did  Rock on, Lemmy! :P

he died playing a video game..thats probably how imma go..and that game will be FO4 cause i will still be playing it forever lol

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 28, 2015, 10:47:04 PM
he died playing a video game..thats probably how imma go..and that game will be FO4 cause i will still be playing it forever lol

did he really? lol

SciFiAuthor

:o

trostol

Quote from: norland2424 on December 28, 2015, 10:53:37 PM
did he really? lol

and was at home, sitting in front of his favorite video game from The Rainbow

full statement

There is no easy way to say this…our mighty, noble friend Lemmy passed away today after a short battle with an extremely aggressive cancer. He had learnt of the disease on December 26th, and was at home, sitting in front of his favorite video game from The Rainbow which had recently made it’s way down the street, with his family.
We cannot begin to express our shock and sadness, there aren’t words.
We will say more in the coming days, but for now, please…play Motörhead loud, play Hawkwind loud, play Lemmy’s music LOUD.
Have a drink or few.
Share stories.
Celebrate the LIFE this lovely, wonderful man celebrated so vibrantly himself.
HE WOULD WANT EXACTLY THAT.
Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister
1945 -2015
Born to lose, lived to win.

Dr. MD MD

They were vague in describing the video game. Do you know which one they were talking about?

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 10:58:42 PM
They were vague in describing the video game. Do you know which one they were talking about?

nope..kinda curious lol