• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 28, 2015, 11:09:37 PM
It goes! Working on getting more live shows! Pretty cool one in the works. It's not paranormal though.

Which network is this?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 11:09:59 PM
I'm sensing some sort of relaxant...not sure which yet. Reports to follow.  ;)

Where are all those mental-health professionals who were around earlier?  We need an ID STAT!

Always wanted to say that.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 11:11:04 PM
Which network is this?

Deep Talk but this isn't the thread to talk about it in :)

Sean92008

Quote from: K_Dubb on December 28, 2015, 11:11:40 PM
Where are all those mental-health professionals who were around earlier?  We need an ID STAT!

Always wanted to say that.

Being in the music business as long as I have, I used to be able to tell where in the UK (or the rest of the world) you came from by your accent (Birmingham and Manchester are very different...), same thing with drugs... but I'm not listening yet.  Didn't plan on it.  Maybe this is a ploy to get more streamers.   ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 28, 2015, 11:12:36 PM
Deep Talk but this isn't thread to talk about it in :)

Well, I wouldn't have know about it otherwise so thanks for breaking etiquette  ;)

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: PrairieGhost on December 28, 2015, 11:09:37 PM
It goes! Working on getting more live shows! Pretty cool one in the works. It's not paranormal though.

It's in my TuneIn favorites, I'll be tuning in.

Juan Cena

Quote from: trostol on December 28, 2015, 11:08:07 PM
is she drunk? she sounds like she has having trouble speaking tonight lol

She munched on some brownies Connie Willis sent her for X-Mas.

Chine

Quote from: brig on December 28, 2015, 11:13:32 PM
Hi Chine!  Great to see you!

Hey! Brig! Woo Hoo! Great to see you too.  Love that fun avatar.  :)

Uncle Duke

JAL Flight 1628 was a great sighting, one of the best in ufology history.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 11:14:16 PM
Well, I wouldn't have know about it otherwise so thanks for breaking etiquette  ;)
You know about Dark City right? Same network :)

Value Of Pi

Quote from: trostol on December 28, 2015, 11:10:11 PM
need less paranormal honestly lol

Better bullshitting is the name of the game. Sure, wink once in a while, but great paranormal bullshitting equals great entertainment. I guess she hasn't figured that one out yet.

Sean92008

Don't know what she's on... He's on crack  (206-722-3000 how many times).

Eh, not enough of a "sample size" but she just inflects in a condescending way.  Killing stream.

trostol

Quote from: Value Of Pi on December 28, 2015, 11:18:32 PM
Better bullshitting is the name of the game. Sure, wink once in a while, but great paranormal bullshitting equals great entertainment. I guess she hasn't figured that one out yet.

yeah i get that..but we are literally swamped with paranormal shows all over the place..i think i would rather hear some more science stuff...history..things liek that

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 28, 2015, 11:17:42 PM
You know about Dark City right? Same network :)

I've been listening on Soundcloud. So, Deep Talk through TuneIn plays Dark City live then?

Chronaut

Quote from: trostol on December 28, 2015, 11:08:07 PM
is she drunk? she sounds like she has having trouble speaking tonight lol

I've been listening to Art's shows from the 90's lately, and it sounds like she's trying out that fast-slow rhythm and somewhat emphatic articulation style that he always employed to create a sense of drama and anticipation.  It's really hard to do actually, breaking up sentences like that - the mind wants to complete a thought before pausing, and you can easily lose track of the rhythm after a beat.

It's cool that she's trying it out - I've always loved that flair of showmanship that he's so good at that it sounds totally natural for him.  That's why everyone else doing podcasts sounds like they're just shooting the shit - they're not using any of that theatrical presentation style.  Howard Hughes is good at it too; it takes a lot of practice.

norland2424

Quote from: trostol on December 28, 2015, 11:19:40 PM
yeah i get that..but we are literally swamped with paranormal shows all over the place..i think i would rather hear some more science stuff...history..things liek that

8)
http://othersideofmidnight.com/

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 28, 2015, 11:20:04 PM
I've been listening on Soundcloud. So, Deep Talk through TuneIn plays Dark City live then?
yessir.

DeltaBravo

Listening to Heather Wade is like listening to the "Bookstore Girl" from the 40 Year Old Virgin in the worst posable way. Ugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa1IN1GN4Q4