• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on April 04, 2016, 11:31:55 PM
I stole it already and you have a much better claim  :)

Thanks TL, and welcome. 

trostol

Taco Bell

Quote from: TigerLily on April 04, 2016, 11:34:07 PM
How does their pay compare to the men's?

They get paid in Maybelline and back issues of Cosmo magazines.

zeebo

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 04, 2016, 11:35:36 PM

Don't leave out that the Cosmo's still have the free perfume samples intact.  It's a classy operation.

albrecht

Quote from: TigerLily on April 04, 2016, 11:34:07 PM
How does their pay compare to the men's?
Who cares? It should be based on how much revenue it generates for the team, schools, programs, countries, television, equipment manufactures, etc.

TigerLily

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 04, 2016, 11:35:36 PM
Fair enough but I think they should be upgraded to L'Oreal after the big win

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: TigerLily on April 04, 2016, 11:33:06 PM
I love the Admiral. Sir. TigerLily reporting for duty

Thank you, vice admiral.

TigerLily

Quote from: zeebo on April 04, 2016, 11:36:51 PM
Don't leave out that the Cosmo's still have the free perfume samples intact.  It's a classy operation.
lol. I put the best smellers in my lingerie drawer. Don't tell me I ain't classy

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on April 04, 2016, 11:34:19 PM
Nope. At first I didn't get how to do it or even bother to find out. And since I reckoned, why bother? I let my comments stand on their own- for good or ill. Theater of the mind. Let others think what they conceive.

Indeed, and I've always enjoyed reading your posts. You get me thinking a lot.

TigerLily

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 04, 2016, 11:39:41 PM
Thank you, vice admiral.
I appreciate the title. Very glad it wasn't Rear Admiral

Taco Bell

Quote from: TigerLily on April 04, 2016, 11:40:09 PM
lol. I put the best smellers in my lingerie drawer. Don't tell me I ain't classy

I use beef jerky

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 04, 2016, 11:40:46 PM
Indeed, and I've always enjoyed reading your posts. You get me thinking a lot.
Well, thanks, I try. And try not to offend or get into the lame personality crap. But no one is perfect, so sometimes I might, but not mean it. I will point out the problems and will defend my culture and country and nation, though we really don't have one anymore, though. But keep it honest and with an open-mind and polite.

zeebo

Quote from: TigerLily on April 04, 2016, 11:40:09 PM

Damn, the irresistable combo of style & frugality!   ;)

TigerLily

Bigfoot munchies. Soda and lemon meringue pie

zeebo

Quote from: trostol on April 04, 2016, 11:35:35 PM
why is everything from 40 years ago

40 yrs. ago the Beatles had already been broken up for 6 years. 

I feel old.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on April 04, 2016, 11:44:31 PM
Well, thanks, I try. And try not to offend or get into the lame personality crap. But no one is perfect, so sometimes I might, but not mean it. I will point out the problems and will defend my culture and country and nation, though we really don't have one anymore, though. But keep it honest and with an open-mind and polite.

Kindred spirit here as far as politics and talking politics goes.

zeebo

Juan Cena please call in and ask what percentage of ufo's vs. bigfoot sightings might actually be rods.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 04, 2016, 11:49:08 PM
Kindred spirit here as far as politics and talking politics goes.
Yeah, I've liked your perspective, manners, and comments also. Now IF you only had hands! Imagine  ;)

Taco Bell

If you put a rod in a Bigfoot, could it fly?

Dr. MD MD

Sadly, no one ever seems to get the Bigfoot story right. However, tonight I'm going to reveal the real truth about the Bigfoot phenomenon that will really tie everything together and finally make it understandable; and it's even more unbelievable than it just being a cryptid.

The truth is that they are really Wookies and they really are from another galaxy far, far away AND a long time ago. They've not only mastered intergalactic space travel but can also travel through time and back too. Not only that but George Lucas actually met one when he went for a walk while he was tripping on mushrooms. This is significant only in that we cannot communicate with them other than psychically and the chemical DMT allows this to happen if both beings are open enough. Otherwise, the creature really does just sound like the grunts and groans that Chewbacca makes in the movies. Ever notice how everyone in Star Wars can just inherently understand Chewbacca or even R2-D2's bleeps, bloops and whistles? I'll say no more and leave it to you to draw your own conclusions.

Anyway, Lucas was struggling about what to do after American Graffiti and was facing some major writer's block about it. A friend had given him a bunch of magic mushrooms earlier that year and, in desperation, he took them and then decided to go for a long walk in the woods while they came on. It was then that he met the actual Chewbacca who basically recounted what was the tale of Star Wars to him. Well, the first trilogy anyway. That second train wreck was all Lucas. Anyway, when Chewbacca finished his tale Lucas thanked him and gave him a hug and then rushed back to his place to banged out what he could remember, still reeling from the mushrooms and the experience. Anyway, this is why people will probably never be able to catch one. Do you really think that Chewbacca would come quietly?  :D ;) :P

doctor weird

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 04, 2016, 11:55:39 PM
If you put a rod in a Bigfoot, could it fly?

does a bear shit in the woods?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on April 04, 2016, 11:54:51 PM
Yeah, I've liked your perspective, manners, and comments also. Now IF you only had hands! Imagine  ;)

Mankind would pay for his transgressions on the day dolphin's got hands I can tell you.

TigerLily

Quote from: doctor weird on April 04, 2016, 11:55:47 PM
good show tonight
Agree. He's really talkative but entertaining. Good storyteller.

zeebo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 04, 2016, 11:56:25 PM
...Ever notice how everyone in Star Wars can just inherently understand Chewbacca or even R2-D2's bleeps, bloops and whistles? I'll say no more and leave it to you to draw your own conclusions.

Ok I think only Han Solo understand Chewie.  But the R2-D2 thing, yeah, that is seriously messed up.

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on April 04, 2016, 11:57:17 PM
Mankind would pay for his transgressions on the day dolphin's got hands I can tell you.
Especially the Japs. And, also maybe Hollywood.