• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

Zenman

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 26, 2015, 12:18:20 AM
It looks like either a farm or an observatory.

Maybe they were looking at dinosaurs on the Blue Planet.   :o

albrecht

WanagoBleu

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 12:21:04 AM
Where is that commie woman?
Seems she shows up only for the Hoagie show, she must be a sadist.

Out of town for the next few days.  Posted on the OSOM thread.

SciFiAuthor

Vegetarian? Why the fuck would you be vegetarian when you would have the technology to artificially produce whatever food you want or eliminate food entirely?

norland2424

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 12:21:04 AM
Where is that commie woman?
Seems she shows up only for the Hoagie show, she must be a sadist.

She has a thing for hoagland lol.

VtaGeezer

Quote from: maren on November 25, 2015, 11:50:20 PM
I was taking an "intro to guns" type of class one day (after I'd been mugged) and the teacher was either a cop or former cop who opened my eyes to the responsibility of owning a gun (I was 23 and can we say parteeeeeee?).  One of the things that stuck with me is that we might feel in fear for our lives when we blow someone away, but we'd have to convince a jury of peers in the light of day that if you hadn't acted, this person would have killed you.  You think "well, YEAH", but just because someone has a gun doesn't mean they plan to use it -- and how can you prove it if the mofo is dead?

Anyway, glad Art didn't have to go through all that, plus I imagine it would be painful knowing you killed someone.

For me, I decided I wasn't responsible (or sober) enough to own a gun, so never got one.
Just get a 20 ga. pump shotgun; the universal sound of chambering a shell will send 99% of intruders into retreat.   A deputy sheriff friend told me that years ago that if you do have to shoot an intruder, a shot in the legs has little danger of being fatal but will put most men down until the cops arrive.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 12:22:19 AM
Out of town for the next few days.  Posted on the OSOM thread.
She must have went to North Korea to have thanksgiving with family

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 12:17:00 AM
professionally trained military dogs. Excellent part of a first line of defensewhen one has acres of dark desert to protect.
Trained dogs will also deter burglars better than anything else.

Zenman

WanagoBleu

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2015, 12:19:33 AM
lol just made me spill my cabernet ... luckily i'm wearing a burgundy jacket
satin with velour trim? Yum!

ShayP

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on November 26, 2015, 12:22:35 AM
Vegetarian? Why the fuck would you be vegetarian when you would have the technology to artificially produce whatever food you want or eliminate food entirely?

Political lobby or stock options in Whole Foods.  :D