• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

AppealPlay

Quote from: Zenman on November 25, 2015, 11:26:50 PM
There's even an outbuilding. Wonder if the martians had a still in there.

Scatter!  The intergalactic revenuers are coming!

Quote from: NXOEED on November 25, 2015, 11:20:05 PM
Okay so, Tunein cut out right at the part where Art said he was going away for a while. Is that just for the holiday or indefinitely? Also, hi.
Been a while NXOEED. Glad you made it in tonight.
Art's not going anywhere, although he won't be doing a live show tomorrow.

ShayP

Quote from: boxman on November 25, 2015, 11:26:17 PM
When you have a guy threatening to kill you and your family if you go on the air, then it surely has everything to do with the show.

I missed the direct threat then.

trostol

that really does look like R2D2's head lol

BattyBrooke

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:09:56 PM
Cops ain't going to do shit. Police are utterly worthless in these matters.

Now *that* is the truth!

NXOEED

Cool. Thanks for the speedy response. Hi Chefist and everybody. Long time no see.

Robert

Darn, I fell asleep just as the show opened, missed the explanation.  I hope it's summarized somewhere.

boxman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:23:06 PM
It's not Noory or Tommy, that's just stupid. For one, both of them are too doughy to take off into the desert without getting a cap in the ass. Second as stupid as both are, this would be career suicide if they got caught doing this.

After Leo's zeppelin publicly exploded and Neil Shulman's public meltdown here on BellGab. Who knows. But I'm inclined to think it's someone who's very mentally warped and someone we have no idea about.
They of course would not do this themselves in a person, but they could be desperate enough to have someone else scare the shit out of Art Bell in hope of making him retire again.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: the_peeve on November 25, 2015, 11:26:09 PM
The fact the issues seem to happen just before airing or during, is not good. Makes it seems it is show related.

Yeah, I agree.  I'd say the odds of it being show-related are right around 92.6%.

ShayP

LMOA!!!!  Way funnier to me than it should be.  ;D

Quote from: VoteQuimby on November 25, 2015, 11:23:06 PM
It's not Noory or Tommy, that's just stupid. For one, both of them are too doughy to take off into the desert without getting a cap in the ass. Second as stupid as both are, this would be career suicide if they got caught doing this.

After Leo's zeppelin publicly exploded and Neil Shulman's public meltdown here on BellGab. Who knows. But I'm inclined to think it's someone who's very mentally warped and someone we have no idea about.
I'm inclined to agree.

Mastodonkey

Quote from: trostol on November 25, 2015, 11:24:58 PM
also i can find no info on the mars rover finding a dome lol

google shows it on Art's site and a couple other conspiracy sites but that's about it

Scorch

I wish the first question to any guest is how do they make their money.  I believe that would serve to separate the bullshit from people who are just looking to hoc some snake oil.

zeebo

I'm so needing this show tonite.  Auras, energy barriers, ufo's and a nice cabernet is healing my soul.  Thanks for going on with the show Art despite the circumstances.

Quote from: ShayP on November 25, 2015, 11:24:59 PM
Yes.  I'm just saying it could be something else.  He does have a personal life.  Someone may be messing with Art Bell the man...and not Art Bell the host.  ;)
They did call and tell him not to go back on the air or else they would kill him and his family.

Mastodonkey

this guy is pretty damn dull so far, speaking of dull, here comes amy