• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

AppealPlay

Quote from: coaster on November 26, 2015, 12:12:53 AM
Police scanner keeps alering me. Thousands listening to Chicago PD. Evidently those peaceful,  nonviolent looters are going to start demonstrating peacefully.. may tune in for a bit and take a. Reak from crazy qlien guy.

I wonder how many of the "peaceful protesters" can even name the fella they're "demonstrating" over. ::)

Quote from: Coffeeman on November 26, 2015, 12:09:06 AM
Abductions and UFO sightings are in decline because people are amusing themselves with smartphones.
+1 ;D

Barfly

Quote from: Coffeeman on November 26, 2015, 12:13:04 AM
So...the limited test ban treaty prohibiting above-ground nuke nesting was done to protect aliens?
Of course  ;D

JamesMcDonald

So many of these guys who talk like this...

YET THEY HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOEVER.

A certain Dr. Jacobs tells similar yarns.

ShayP

Anyone of us can say the same spiel this guy is.  You can pick out everything he is saying from the C2C archive.  ::)

coaster

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2015, 12:12:53 AM
I always love it when the telepathic aliens are concerned about congressional acts.
Jonathan Reed must be pissed right now. He was the telepathic alien tool. Seems he has been replaced.
An alien in your freezer would make a great tv show though.

coaster

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 26, 2015, 12:13:47 AM
I wonder how many of the "peaceful protesters" can even name the fella they're "demonstrating" over. ::)
My guess is none.

FLLFlash

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 25, 2015, 11:29:59 PM
They did call and tell him not to go back on the air or else they would kill him and his family.

It HAS to be North Koreans. They do everything bad.

Barfly

No nuclear war allowed , but we can still kill hundreds of thousands the old fashion way.
Got it, these aliens are old school.

albrecht

The ultimate would be an auctioneer slowed down with ludes or something. But then given a bit of an upper. Quayle is like that. This guy is growing on me now also. And that guy that was Satanic abused, forget his name, and that dude at Presidio, You need a precise mixed speed-ball,

WanagoBleu

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 26, 2015, 12:11:26 AM
Just not sure Art's willing to kill.  Art's more the type who would want to take the perp alive.

In re to concealment, it's not applicable in Art's case.  This guy is roaming around outside his house.
professionally trained military dogs. Excellent part of a first line of defensewhen one has acres of dark desert to protect.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 12:16:45 AM
No nuclear war allowed , but we can still kill hundreds of thousands the old fashion way.

Haha! Yep. It's more fun to watch I guess.

Zenman

Quote from: Coffeeman on November 26, 2015, 12:09:06 AM
Abductions and UFO sightings are in decline because people are amusing themselves with smartphones.

Nobody looks up anymore. There're probably more than ever up there trying to get our attention, but we're busy texting.

Ghost Nutter

Some are calling for the mayor of Chicago  to step down..there's  been threats to disrupt  black friday..we'll see what happens

FLLFlash

Quote from: Zenman on November 25, 2015, 11:31:16 PM
There's a road going up the still house and there's a martian tractor next to it I think.

It looks like either a farm or an observatory.

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 12:11:29 AM
wow! I was thinking more along the line of the Vedas, but this part of them......I didn't know! Thx for sharing.
Rumor has it this is what the NAZI's based 'Da Glocka' or 'The Bell' UFO on.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: WanagoBleu on November 26, 2015, 12:17:00 AM
professionally trained military dogs. Excellent part of a first line of defensewhen one has acres of dark desert to protect.

Art's a cat man.

Maybe he needs a couple of these in the yard?

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 12:17:34 AM
Haha! Yep. It's more fun to watch I guess.
Better for cable news channel ratings, it lasts longer so you can sell more commercials.

FLLFlash

Quote from: coaster on November 25, 2015, 11:31:41 PM
I doubt its noory. Leo has a problem with Art. Posting Art's pictures on his facebook, talking shit about him, going on rants. Hes also an angry former employee. I'd put money on him being involved.

Steroid rage?

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 26, 2015, 12:15:56 AM
I think you're thinking of the Dvorak gang.

lol just made me spill my cabernet ... luckily i'm wearing a burgundy jacket

Quote from: Zenman on November 26, 2015, 12:11:54 AM
This guy's growing on me a bit. There are about 6 basketball games on if you get the sports channels, but I'm basketballed out.

I bet the calls will be interesting.
I'm looking forward to them. There should be some good ones.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 12:16:45 AM

Aliens need their entertainment.   8)

Barfly

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on November 26, 2015, 12:18:40 AM
They don't have money, eh?  Sandra will be pleased.
Where is that commie woman?
Seems she shows up only for the Hoagie show, she must be a sadist.