• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151125 - R. Scott Lemriel - The Seres Agenda - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, November 25, 2015, 04:36:32 PM

zeebo

Is there a difference between reptilians and reptoids?  (I have a shy friend who wants to know.)

FLLFlash

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on November 25, 2015, 11:24:14 PM
Sounds like that guy was within 15 feet, Art?

Key Features

15 Foot Reach
    Compact Size
    Contact Stun (Stun Gun Backup)
    Long-Life Replaceable Battery

https://buy.taser.com/collections/weapons/products/x26c?variant=1042167993

Not recommended. What if there are multiple assailants -or- if you miss or it does not disable your assailant. Much better to shoot 'em.

Plus, Tasers are not small and do not conceal well. In FL all carried weapons or weapons in vehicles must be concealed.

Coffeeman

Abductions and UFO sightings are in decline because people are amusing themselves with smartphones.

Barfly

Quote from: ShayP on November 26, 2015, 12:07:00 AM
Fuck you brother!  ;D ;) ;D  I'd be a pussy if I was sippin.'
Keep on sluggin, just dont pass out with your forehead on the keyboard, i know from experience those indentations take up to a hour to go away.

I wonder if there's even one person out there who's listening to this guy, and thinking, "You know what? THIS makes SENSE..."

albrecht

How come the "Nordics" now just called "Tall Whites?" As a tall white guy and of Nordic descent I object to the BLM, stereo-typing, political-correctness? We are Nordics and there are other 'whites' who are tall, even in this world. Racist guy.

zeebo

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 12:09:12 AM
Keep on sluggin, just dont pass out with your forehead on the keyboard, i know from experience those indentations take up to a hour to go away.

Dude I thought you were in some gang called 'qwerty'

ComeBackArt

I've gone RCH on the Mars dome photo and found more stuff:

1. A refrigerator magnet in the shape of Virginia

[attachment id=0 msg=603924]

2. A fragment of a picture of aerial formations during WWII

[attachment id=1 msg=603924]

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2015, 12:08:27 AM
Is there a difference between reptilians and reptoids?  (I have a shy friend who wants to know.)

They are the same, mainly because neither exist.

ShayP

Quote from: Barfly on November 26, 2015, 12:09:12 AM

Point taken.  ;D  It's just going down too easy and I'm making them too strong.  WHERE ARE THE HOOKERS!?

Quote from: the_peeve on November 26, 2015, 12:03:32 AM
The problem I have, is is this guy is hitting me with too much stuff off the bat. He came out with the Ambassador stuff too early. It seems too much to take in. Like I arrived too late into the movie.
Not me. I love it when a guest throws out all kinds of intermingled info. Forces me to focus on what's being said. ;)

FLLFlash

Quote from: 21st Century Man on November 25, 2015, 11:25:24 PM
I'm not saying it was Tommy necessarily but just saying that it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be Tommy or someone hired by Premiere or by one of Premiere's employees.

Dubious.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: FLLFlash on November 26, 2015, 12:08:53 AM
Not recommended. What if there are multiple assailants -or- if you miss or it does not disable your assailant. Much better to shoot 'em.

Plus, Tasers are not small and do not conceal well. In FL all carried weapons or weapons in vehicles must be concealed.

Just not sure Art's willing to kill.  Art's more the type who would want to take the perp alive.

In re to concealment, it's not applicable in Art's case.  This guy is roaming around outside his house.

AppealPlay

Quote from: Orange Crush on November 26, 2015, 12:10:23 AM
I've gone RCH on the Mars dome photo and found more stuff:

1. A refrigerator magnet in the shape of Virginia

[attachment id=0 msg=603924]

2. A fragment of a picture of aerial formations during WWII

[attachment id=1 msg=603924]

Shit, sorry guys.  I left my magnet up there on vacation.

Zenman

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2015, 12:06:19 AM
haha, gettin' pulled in ... the spell is taking hold ... (also it's thanksgiving eve and there's nothing on tv btw)

This guy's growing on me a bit. There are about 6 basketball games on if you get the sports channels, but I'm basketballed out.

I bet the calls will be interesting.

albrecht

Quote from: zeebo on November 26, 2015, 12:08:27 AM
I think the cyborg-type element, but I could be wrong. Tell her/him to email a royal family.

coaster

Police scanner keeps alerting me. Thousands listening to Chicago PD. Evidently those peaceful,  nonviolent looters are going to start demonstrating peacefully.. may tune in for a bit and take a. Reak from crazy alien guy.

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 26, 2015, 12:10:43 AM
Not me. I love it when a guest throws out all kinds of intermingled info. Forces me to focus on what's being said. ;)

I always love it when the telepathic aliens are concerned about congressional acts.

Coffeeman

So...the limited test ban treaty prohibiting above-ground nuke nesting was done to protect aliens?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on November 26, 2015, 12:10:43 AM
I agree. I often think all this stuff makes sense when put together, as opposed to just one event/theory/ztory.