• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

lonevoice

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:44:23 AM
I was texting while listening to the show with earbuds, which in hindsight made me the easiest fucking target cause I'm not paying any attention to my surroundings. Looking down at my phone and I see this shadow coming up on me fast, and in a split second I'm like, I'm gonna get tackled. Which is what happened. 3-4 guys, rummaged through my pockets, said they wanted money. Funny thing is, I did have cash on me but they didn't take it...? They got my phone, told me if I looked up that they'd shoot me. Then one kicked me in the side of the head, next thing I heard was tires squealing.
Did the guy kick you hard? Do you need to go to the hospital and get checked for a concussion?  Have you reported it to the police?  Holy shit.

Sean92008

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on October 22, 2015, 12:47:40 AM
Michelle calls to talk about herself and her gender change. I'm happy for her and all, but it's the same story each time. No story. Just a quick question that's a lead in to tell hers.

...but, this time, the Doctor knew her when she was a he...  I'd give her a pass on this one.

AppealPlay

As messed up as this has been, it's also been riveting radio.  I can't stop listening.

trostol

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:50:06 AM
Amazingly, I don't think I have a concussion. I do have remnants of a shoeprint though.

csi can find who did it by that

Zenman

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:39:08 AM
I just got mugged listening to the show!

That really sucks. Almost as bad as getting carjacked.   :-\

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Uncle Duke on October 22, 2015, 12:45:55 AM
Well, if Art is now saying the shots were fired at his house, there will be a police report.  What is the local law enforement there, city/town police or county sheriff?  Should be able to get a copy of the report for the asking.
Nye county sheriff

Scorch

Amazingly, I don't think I have a concussion. I do have remnants of a shoeprint though.

Sorry to hear that man, forget the phone the thing that matters is you are ok.

Quote from: maren on October 22, 2015, 12:50:03 AM
It was interesting she's a former student of the guest.  He obviously made an impression on her so it'll be nice if they get back in touch.
I have a preceding comment where I mention that. That part was nice. :D

jazmunda

You should get it checked out.

Do you have Find My iPhone switched on?

You can track these guys.

Did they just get my message on Skype?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Zenman on October 22, 2015, 12:41:10 AM
We love you, starr! It's just that we're in kind of a panic here!  :D
Love ya too.  Yes.  This show is definitely one for the books.

Uncle Duke

Better safe than sorry, Steve. 

chefist

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 22, 2015, 12:50:41 AM
As messed up as this has been, it's also been riveting radio.  I can't stop listening.

No doubt... I would have fallen asleep already...strange frequencies tonight... Thank god Steve is OK.

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:44:23 AM
I was texting while listening to the show with earbuds, which in hindsight made me the easiest fucking target cause I'm not paying any attention to my surroundings. Looking down at my phone and I see this shadow coming up on me fast, and in a split second I'm like, I'm gonna get tackled. Which is what happened. 3-4 guys, rummaged through my pockets, said they wanted money. Funny thing is, I did have cash on me but they didn't take it...? They got my phone, told me if I looked up that they'd shoot me. Then one kicked me in the side of the head, next thing I heard was tires squealing.

Shots fired by Art, and you get jumped, what the fuck? Glad you're okay.

You're in Brooklyn right? I'm almost done with this city.

coaster

I don't understand why people rob others, but what really gets me is, even after they got what they wanted, they still assaulted him. people are just fucking crazy. I am so glad I am normal. Not understanding that shit is a good thing I guess.

I'd have to think hard before mentioning that on air.  It's best that those guys forget you.

maren

How many fingers am I holding up?

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 22, 2015, 12:52:21 AM
This is so fucking weird, BellGab went down for me for about 20 minutes like I was hacked. BellGab was the only site I couldn't access. I could get into my account by Proxy but every time I tried to post my browser would die and I wouldn't be able to access the site through that proxy anymore. Things seem to be cool now...

What a weird fucking night.

you tripped the sites anti flooding script

Hope you're  okay Bateman. Go get your noggin checked out to be safe please. Bellgab will lynch these scumbags when we find them.

Maybe a possibility for the "mega structures"?

QuoteThe Death Star of the movie Star Wars may be fictional, but planetary destruction is real. Astronomers announced today that they have spotted a large, rocky object disintegrating in its death spiral around a distant white dwarf star. The discovery also confirms a long-standing theory behind the source of white dwarf "pollution" by metals.

The results are reported in this week's Nature.

"This is something no human has seen before," says lead author Andrew Vanderburg of the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA). "We're watching a solar system get destroyed."

The evidence for this unique system came from NASA's Kepler K2 mission, which monitors stars for a dip in brightness that occurs when an orbiting body crosses the star. The data revealed a regular dip every 4.5 hours, which places the object in an orbit about 520,000 miles from the white dwarf (about twice the distance from the Earth to the Moon). It is the first planetary object to be seen transiting a white dwarf.

http://phys.org/news/2015-10-cosmic-death-star-planet.html

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 22, 2015, 12:54:05 AM
Shots fired at Art's building eh?

Leo finally snapped...

Hey, good one.  His show is dark tonight as he's busy "upgrading" his equipment...

nbirnes

Still, get checked.

lonevoice

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 22, 2015, 12:46:03 AM
LONEVOICE!  Hi there!  So glad to see you are posting. :D
Thank you, Miss Kitty. Good to see you too.  :)

Scorch

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 22, 2015, 12:52:21 AM
This is so fucking weird, BellGab went down for me for about 20 minutes like I was hacked. BellGab was the only site I couldn't access. I could get into my account by Proxy but every time I tried to post my browser would die and I wouldn't be able to access the site through that proxy anymore. Things seem to be cool now...

What a weird fucking night.

Indeed, I found out by refreshing the browser too fast will temporarily lock me out.  I took it down a notch and all is well now.