• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

Quote from: Noorynoid on October 22, 2015, 12:04:45 AM
Yup, I've seen photos of the neighbor's when Art first spoke about his big voltage potential coming from his gigantic  loop antenna. That's been a few years ago however, I guess Art never did figure out where that voltage was coming from?
I want to know if he learned how to harness it.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: jazmunda on October 22, 2015, 12:10:11 AM
I'm so unprepared for the apocalypse.

Yeah, that needs to like hold off for like ten years until I can build my HQ

Zenman

Quote from: nbirnes on October 22, 2015, 12:06:17 AM
Yes, twice. Both sort of under his breath. They'll be there in the TT. What a night.

Yes, I heard it too. Plus you could hear in his voice that he doesn't think it's just a regular, out in the sticks, late night, drunk teenage sign shooting romp.

inuk2600

My prepping strategy is: When I get hungry I get cranky

maren

Quote from: Catsmile on October 22, 2015, 12:09:32 AM
Really they do?
How many people have automatic weapons?

Three people I work with -- out of a company of around 80.  That's all I was basing it on.  Would it have been better had I been more specific?

Quote from: bateman on October 22, 2015, 12:10:13 AM
He definitely needs monitors.

I've always thought he's probably doing the show alone in a guest house or shack on his property which makes this kind of intense.

The General

I just hope his wife forgives him for carrying on with the radio show instead of calling it a night early.

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 22, 2015, 12:10:58 AM

I still haven't built my underground geodesic dome.

mikuthing01

I wonder what optic Art runs on his AR15 i bet he has NV

AppealPlay

I'm fairly well prepared for a survival situation.  I have food stores for a decent period, various supplies, an armory that many African nations would envy...but water and gasoline to run my generator is a problem.  I also live in a populated area which is a double whammy.  I wanna go inna woods.

SciFiAuthor

I am absolutely prepared for the apocalypse. One bullet and one handgun is all I need.

maren

Quote from: SaucyRossy on October 22, 2015, 12:10:58 AM

I just don't want to be around for it.  A common refrain of mine is "thank God I'll be dead before XXXX" My best friend says "don't be so sure about that". 

coaster

Perhaps J Neil Schulman was on his way home from an all you can eat buffet, and let off a series of farts out the car window.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 22, 2015, 12:13:15 AM
I am absolutely prepared for the apocalypse. One bullet and one handgun is all I need.

Hahahaha same here. I got a lawn chair and a lot of finely cured marijuana. Bring that bitch on.

Ciardelo

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 22, 2015, 12:13:15 AM
I heard some people did that during Katrina

AppealPlay

Quote from: coaster on October 22, 2015, 12:14:07 AM
Perhaps J Neil Schulman was on his way home from an all you can buffet, and let off a series of farts out the car window.

norland2424

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 22, 2015, 12:12:52 AM
I'm fairly well prepared for a survival situation.  I have food stores for a decent period, various supplies, an armory that many African nations would envy...but water and gasoline to run my generator is a problem.  I also live in a populated area which is a double whammy.  I wanna go inna woods.

you should give us here on the forum a detailed map of your caches, and a detailed list of your armory  ;D ;D

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 22, 2015, 12:14:16 AM
Hahahaha same here. I got a lawn chair and a lot of finely cured marijuana. Bring that bitch on.

Exactly. Enjoy the nuclear detonation. Smoke a doob, have a drink. It's just a big firecracker.

Quote from: Zenman on October 22, 2015, 12:11:40 AM
Yes, I heard it too. Plus you could hear in his voice that he doesn't think it's just a regular, out in the sticks, late night, drunk teenage sign shooting romp.
Yes, I agree. You could hear it in his voice. Not just the neighborhood drunks out shooting up the night.

AppealPlay

Quote from: norland2424 on October 22, 2015, 12:15:03 AM
you should give us here on the forum a detailed map of your caches, and a detailed list of your armory  ;D ;D

Hah!  Virginia.  Have fun searching. :D

Catsmile

Quote from: Rocky4228 on October 22, 2015, 12:04:49 AM
His wife and daughter are laying on the floor in the dark and he's just gonna continue with the show?

They are from the Philippines, they were probably already sleeping on the floor. :P

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 22, 2015, 12:15:20 AM
Exactly. Enjoy the nuclear detonation. Smoke a doob, have a drink. It's just a big firecracker.

You'll have to have a grow room, how you get power? Anyone's guess....