• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151021 - Dr. William Forstchen - EMPs - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 21, 2015, 08:03:43 PM

coaster

I'd just kill the show. The safety of my wife and child would be more important. Fucking sensors going off would be where I drew the line.

AppealPlay

Quote from: WOTR on October 22, 2015, 12:00:42 AM
Anybody want to start a pool as to how long it will be before Dave realizes this makes for interesting radio and claims an intruder in the radio station?

"Oh my, Tommy has just informed me that the intruder alarms are going off and the elevator appears to be coming to this floor. "

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! ;D

Quote from: Catsmile on October 21, 2015, 11:57:52 PM
Dude it's just any night in the sticks. Some kids or drunks threw some firecrackers out the car window, or shot off a few rounds driving down the road.

Yeah or Franks roaming around looking for Art...

bateman

Quote from: WOTR on October 22, 2015, 12:00:42 AM
Anybody want to start a pool as to how long it will be before Dave realizes this makes for interesting radio and claims an intruder in the radio station?

"Oh my, Tommy has just informed me that the intruder alarms are going off and the elevator appears to be coming to this floor. "

Ahahahahaha

maren

Quote from: norland2424 on October 21, 2015, 11:58:16 PM
to be fair who knows what the guy had, no one said automatic weapons, just alot of shots

That's true, and I'm probably over-reacting.  But so many people have them these days. 

norland2424

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 22, 2015, 12:01:52 AM
Um... my feed just went completely dead. I've refreshed it and nothing.

hes back on the air, things are fine

Ciardelo

Quote from: Zenman on October 21, 2015, 11:58:08 PM
Sorry. My bad.
Not a problem, I just didn't want somebody make it appear like i was being flippant about Art's current status. I was commenting on a guy's comment about the way Art broke the NASA news. cheers!

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on October 21, 2015, 11:58:09 PM
I hope there's a fucking SWAT team outside right now.

The SWAT team would be more likely to shoot Art than the dumb asses who unloaded and took off. 

AppealPlay

I'm imagining Art's neighbors with their ARs and 5.11 gear patrolling the neighborhood.

bateman

Quote from: Catsmile on October 22, 2015, 12:02:50 AM
The SWAT team would be more likely to shoot Art than the dumb asses who unloaded and took off. 

Well, there is that...

SciFiAuthor

God damn, I've got to resort to the dubious after that shit.

Quote from: norland2424 on October 22, 2015, 12:02:23 AM
hes back on the air, things are fine

Thank you, what timing.  ;D

Well whatever goes down, make sure the psycho doesn't strike until the last half hour otherwise it wouldn't be professional.

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 22, 2015, 12:00:13 AM
And laser cannons

Laser cannons are good but one of my friends says you can't beat a couple of Dobermans. They don't quit coming.

nbirnes

Quote from: Catsmile on October 21, 2015, 11:57:52 PM
Dude it's just any night in the sticks. Some kids or drunks threw some firecrackers out the car window, or shot off a few rounds driving down the road.

Except he said more than once something like "It's about me." As if he already knows. That's really not good.

Did you hear it?

norland2424

Quote from: maren on October 22, 2015, 12:02:01 AM
That's true, and I'm probably over-reacting.  But so many people have them these days.

and im sure Art has at least a AR-15

Quote from: Catsmile on October 22, 2015, 12:02:50 AM

Or his cats.

Noorynoid

Quote from: ManiacMatt on October 22, 2015, 12:00:15 AM
To the right of that picture and across the street are neighbors.  I've been out there.

Yup, I've seen photos of the neighbor's when Art first spoke about his big voltage potential coming from his gigantic  loop antenna. That's been a few years ago however, I guess Art never did figure out where that voltage was coming from?

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 22, 2015, 12:00:11 AM
You lucky dude!  I hope to be able to move out to the woods in the next year or two.  I want to become a reclusive curmudgeon. :D
I have already reached crumudgeonry but have yet to move to the woods.  If we get one more,  we could be Larry, Darryl and Darryl.

Rocky4228

His wife and daughter are laying on the floor in the dark and he's just gonna continue with the show?

Quote from: nbirnes on October 22, 2015, 12:04:01 AM
Except he said more than once something like "It's about me." As if he already knows. That's really not good.

Did you hear it?

He said "probably" and he also said apparently there's a dangerous person running around out there.