• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151013 - Dr. Barry Taff - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 13, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

starrmtn001

I'm so sorry, but this guest is creeping me out a bit.  Something feels off.

Sean92008

Quote from: Catsmile on October 13, 2015, 10:23:05 PM
"... and thats a really big butt, doctor."

Always love Japanese/Chinese characters as tats... 

The girl at the oil change place in Henderson, Nevada who had the "down elevator" button tatted on her neck, especially...  Wonder if that meant anything symbolic...

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Catsmile on October 13, 2015, 10:23:05 PM
"... and thats a really big butt, doctor."

You have to admit, it really looks like an amazing pillow. 

I want to play bongos on that thang but I wouldn't want to sit next to it on an airplane.

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Sean92008 on October 13, 2015, 10:34:45 PM
Always love Japanese/Chinese characters as tats... 

The girl at the oil change place in Henderson, Nevada who had the "down elevator" button tatted on her neck, especially...  Wonder if that meant anything symbolic...

Maybe her last name was Otis?

coaster

I'm already bored of this guest. He started the bullshit early when he said he could see through people. Hope he picks it up soon, got a lot of show left.

aldousburbank

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2015, 10:29:19 PM
Hi there Aldous!  Wazzup mang?
Just now home from a busy day of work, isolation tanks, and airport runs. Typical stuff. Drank coffee late. Might be able to listen until Crystal Gayle tonight.

Got to be honest, I'm just out of it after the Hollywood crap today. That and I think I'm going to go bowling in a hour or two.

trostol

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 13, 2015, 10:38:56 PM
Got to be honest, I'm just out of it after the Hollywood crap today. That and I think I'm going to go bowling in a hour or two.

sounds fun

aldousburbank

I've been going bowling with my little dude lately. So much fun...

chefist

Rock n roll glow in the dark bowling?

trostol

aww i just realized...without Ross we wont get Penn and Teller or Ricky Jay on OSOM

Quote from: chefist on October 13, 2015, 10:41:24 PM
Rock n roll glow in the dark bowling?

Haha no, the local lanes here has open bowling from like 9 pm - 2 am for like $8. I love bowling so much and it's good exercise for me to mow down ten games back to back real fast. I get so bored in a gym but going bowling a few times a week has done wonders for my body. As silly as that sounds.

Although part of me does want to hear the first ten of that conman hack tonight...

Catsmile

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 13, 2015, 10:40:52 PM
Hey Catsmile!!!  You said you'd NEVER let our videos go public! >:(

Nevar trust a fapping fiend perv. <COUGH>Hoxland<COUGH>

SciFiAuthor

I can never bowl again after tonight.

Robert

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 13, 2015, 10:40:21 PMTHEN GO TAKE JAMES RANDI'S MONEY!!!
For that matter, he could probably take Ben Stein's money.

Darn.  When he said he was a scientist, medical devices...hey, one of my type, great!  Now not so credible.  Who else who's credible claims the ability to see these things at will?  Or maybe even continuously, despite one's will to the contrary?  Not occasional freaky-ass "hits" or greater-than-chance performance in objective tests.

starrmtn001

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 13, 2015, 10:38:08 PM
Just now home from a busy day of work, isolation tanks, and airport runs. Typical stuff. Drank coffee late. Might be able to listen until Crystal Gayle tonight.
I'm going to stick around, unless the creep factor goes off the graph.  Then I'll be listening from my blanket fort. ;D