• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151013 - Dr. Barry Taff - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 13, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

TigerLily

Meow, num num, Hi ya'll, wassup
I was just perusing back a few pages.  The main thing I notice is the sh*t-o-meter has hit the fan for our (formerly) beloved Hoagmeister.  Last time I checked that thread was quite a few hours ago.  So there was lots of muttering, me included but it seems to have turned toxic.
  Should I stay here or go catch up over there?  It almost sounds all the beloved brother and sister braapsters are boycotting tonite?
can I get just a quick update.  Thanks my beautiful bellgabsters

AppealPlay

Quote from: TigerLily on October 14, 2015, 12:04:06 AM
I was just perusing back a few pages.  The main thing I notice is the sh*t-o-meter has hit the fan for our (formerly) beloved Hoagmeister.  Last time I checked that thread was quite a few hours ago.  So there was lots of muttering, me included but it seems to have turned toxic.
  Should I stay here or go catch up over there?  It almost sounds all the beloved brother and sister braapsters are boycotting tonite?

I'm 100% done with that fella. >:(

TigerLily

Quote from: Catsmile on October 13, 2015, 11:52:38 PM
Art likes first timers, he thinks it's exciting.
Hey, I got your (neo) Virgin (reformed branch) right here

trostol

imma listen cause Ross asked for peace amoung the braapites...but for how long who knows

Catsmile

Dear lord this callers microphone is funked up with all kinds of spittle and food.
POP FILTER or quit giving that mic head. Come to mind. 

starrmtn001

Rossy has asked us to end the angst and move on.

AppealPlay

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 14, 2015, 12:06:49 AM
Rossy has asked us to end the angst and move on.

All the same, what has been learned can never be unlearned. :-\

starrmtn001

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 12:07:25 AM
All the same, what has been learned can never be unlearned. :-\
Very true.  But it is not necessary to drag it along behind us. ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 12:05:16 AM
I'm 100% done with that fella. >:(
Wow. You have come a long way, baby.  Last I read you were looking forward to listening to the crazy while you cooked.

Okay, I'm headed over there to catch up.  Hopefully, If I don't return you will send the calvalry to rescue me. BBL, I hope

gx2music

I'm boycotting RCH too after reading that Rossy stuff.  Completely done with him.  Art needs to replace him.   Howard Hughes would be a good choice.

Quote from: gx2music on October 14, 2015, 12:11:01 AM
I'm boycotting RCH too after reading that Rossy stuff.  Completely done with him.  Art needs to replace him.   Howard Hughes would be a good choice.

Shay is the only acceptable replacement!

AppealPlay

Quote from: TigerLily on October 14, 2015, 12:10:35 AM
Wow. You have come a long way, baby.  Last I read you were looking forward to listening to the crazy while you cooked.

Okay, I'm headed over there to catch up.  Hopefully, If I don't return you will send the calvalry to rescue me. BBL, I hope

I listened and it was terrible.  However, that's not why I'm angry.  Read the post I linked and the subsequent posts.  Richard is a terrible man.

AppealPlay

I'm the self-appointed Shay propaganda director.  Vote for him or Mister Rogers gets it!

inuk2600

Quote from: TigerLily on October 14, 2015, 12:10:35 AM

M'Lady shall I accompany you with my armoured steed and my broadsword?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: gx2music on October 14, 2015, 12:11:01 AM

I nominate Bateman.

starrmtn001

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on October 14, 2015, 12:16:19 AM
I nominate Bateman.
I would too if Bateman agrees to it.  But I'm guessing he's got a full plate already.

Quote from: ShayP on October 14, 2015, 12:15:11 AM
Dammit Sandra!  ;D ;D ;D

Oh I have one you'll absolutely love loaded and ready. But it's so special, and amazing, it needs to be posted at just the right time for maximum impact.