• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20151013 - Dr. Barry Taff - Parapsychology - Live Show Chat Thread

Started by jazmunda, October 13, 2015, 06:29:15 PM

Noorynoid

AppealPlay

Alright, I've actually liked this show more than I thought I would.  It's gotten better mostly due to the callers.

RoseGirl

Quote from: ShayP on October 14, 2015, 12:20:54 AM
Using the wrong shampoo turns him into Joan Crawford...or he didn't eat a Snickers.

Just read the whole thread on it. And yep...I can completely believe it. Been there, dealt with those types and am totally glad to be done with them. Good for you, Rossy. Best decision ever. You'll do just fine.

Crapphazzard

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 12:38:52 AM
Alright, I've actually liked this show more than I thought I would.  It's gotten better mostly do to the callers.
i agree with that

Bradsmith313

Ronnie DeFeo's attorney even admitted that the hoax was worked up as part of his defense.

AppealPlay

Callers, please, stop working on your car when you call in. :D

Crapphazzard

Quote from: MichaelFromVA on October 14, 2015, 12:43:40 AM
Callers, please, stop working on your car when you call in. :D
hahahahahahaha. just about what it sounded like  ;D

AppealPlay

I miss callers saying, "Hey, Art, this is John listening on WWWW in Anywhere, USA."

Catsmile

"Saw myself slumped over on the couch."
Oxycontin... NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!

WOTR

Nice to hear Art thank his staff- those behind the scenes making the show awesome... :)

AppealPlay

I feel so fortunate to have Art five nights a week again.  It makes me so happy. :D

TigerLily

Wow.  Just finished reviewing the carnage up close at RCH.  Just as Art is giving his whole team a thank you shout out.
Ok. I'm goin' in again just see what's up now.

Thanks to all the people who got me up to date.  Love you all.  Sweet Dreams

Quote from: WOTR on October 14, 2015, 12:56:28 AM
Nice to hear Art thank his staff- those behind the scenes making the show awesome... :)

I wonder... I wonder... I wonder... or am I reading too much into things? Is Art on our side?

norland2424

Quote from: Sandra Kristen on October 14, 2015, 12:58:49 AM
I wonder... I wonder... I wonder... or am I reading too much into things? Is Art on our side?

seems like he's ashamed of a certain host now

WOTR

I was just thinking that I may agree with Dave... "There are no coincidences..."  And the timing was amazing.

AppealPlay

Quote from: norland2424 on October 14, 2015, 01:06:34 AM
seems like he's ashamed of a certain host now

I want to believe.

ZomZom

Like was said earlier, if Dr. Taff can see inside people why not just take the JREF's million bucks?  It seems pretty easy to test.

His phone connection sounded awful to my ears, and he made no effort to keep his mega-inhalations silent.  Really grating.

I did like some of the calls, though, especially the self-opening hamburger.