• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

albrecht

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 27, 2015, 11:25:15 PM
Yeah indeed, on one of those food shows either Andrew Zimmern or Bourdain, the host was visibly nauseated when he was going to taste it.
I was surprised when one of those guys has lutefisk and was so appalled. Sure it is "bad," I guess but compared to some of the stuff they eat?!? It is the texture, really, that needs "getting over." A jello-like, slightly lye-tinged taste of rubbery fish...unless done really well. And even then. Lotsa salt and butter. Haha.

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: ShayP on August 27, 2015, 11:22:30 PM
I know how you roll.  ;)
after dinner tokin now😯💨💨💨😡💨💨 bubblehash 2nite🙌😎🙌

Dr_Blue

Question: If I stare at beautiful women thus making my blood flow increase, will this add years to my life?

albrecht

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 27, 2015, 11:28:22 PM
Question: Will whiskey make me live longer?
Yes. Been confirmed. Near where I live and the neat old guy likes his Tommy-Gun and keeping folks off his lawn and a cigar (and whiskey- "keeps muscles limber" and tacos.)
http://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/At-107-nation-s-oldest-veteran-enjoys-limelight-4965938.php?t=fdba0656a75eb86e8f

RoseGirl

you know...I always thought that black knight thing looks just like space junk.

Quote from: RoseGirl on August 27, 2015, 11:28:57 PM
hi kids...late again

Haven't missed much, basically all the guest has said is for $4,000 a year you can live a really long time, but he's not saying what exactly it is in terms of medicine or supplements that will help you get there.

WanagoBleu

Could this guy get to a few a specific suggestions? I'm tired, by this point in the week, of listening to people talk and not say a fucking thing of use.

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:21:22 PM
I, likely, assume a somewhat racist view (or better stated uniformed view) that all Asian people are short. I have a friend who is from Okinawa and is as tall as me (6-4 and a bit) and was A LOT bigger and could fight anyone! He said folks there were big and Japanese were smaller. Idk? Certainly in terms of longevity on average it seems the "sea-based" protein cultures live longer (at least until us idiots everywhere over-fish and pollute the oceans!!)

The most noticeable thing was how much more "skinny" people in Japan were...  Healthier lifestyles, smaller meal portions (I've taken Japanese guests to the famous "Barney's Beanery" and had to warn them about the meal size), less convenience and more intensity required to live. 

Okinawa has a level of pride about their culture and they really keep themselves apart from the rest of Japan.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Noorynoid on August 27, 2015, 11:21:54 PM
Years ago I sold my body (when I die)to some science company for $70, lot of money in 1971, bought 6 lids and still had change left over for twinkies and chocolate milk.

lmao, I needed a good laugh, maybe I added a couple minutes right there, thanks :)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 27, 2015, 11:31:52 PM
hahahhaa......."tommy gun"
No, I'm serious if you google/start-page whatever you will see him with his Thompson .45 Submachine gun. Thankfully he, at least to my knowledge, not been raided or killed for keeping it by him in his yard. Having said that the hoodlums and kids stay off his yard.

bateman

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2015, 11:32:03 PM
Mr Jackson's phone sounds like RCH's phone!

"MR. HOAGLAND, THE NEXT CALL WILL BE FROM NASA'S LEGAL DEPARTMENT"

JamesMcDonald

Quote from: Dyna-X on August 27, 2015, 11:34:31 PM
lmao, I needed a good laugh, maybe I added a couple minutes right there, thanks :)

No, actually laughter is bad for your health.  That's why people use the expression "he killed the audience" when a comedian has a great night.  True story.

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 27, 2015, 11:30:24 PM
Question: If I stare at beautiful women thus making my blood flow increase, will this add years to my life?

Only if you touch yourself (or them) while looking.

*This statement is not intended in encouraging the unwelcomed touching of women...  or yourself.

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 27, 2015, 11:33:26 PM
The most noticeable thing was how much more "skinny" people in Japan were...  Healthier lifestyles, smaller meal portions (I've taken Japanese guests to the famous "Barney's Beanery" and had to warn them about the meal size), less convenience and more intensity required to live. 

Okinawa has a level of pride about their culture and they really keep themselves apart from the rest of Japan.
small portions & walking. Big pluses.

Spinner

Quote from: ShayP on August 27, 2015, 11:01:22 PM
In mustard, olive oil, hot sauce, etc?  What's your poison...Me, I love the mustard.  ;)
Sardines with apple slices. Yum! :)

Meister_000

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:21:22 PM
I, likely, assume . . . . that all Asian people are short.

In questioning the (what seemed to me ) oddly tall height and large body mass of a Chinese male freind of mine, he told me that it's common and typical of Northern Chinese stock. I was very surprised.

Sean92008

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 27, 2015, 11:35:56 PM
No, actually laughter is bad for your health.  That's why people use the expression "he killed the audience" when a comedian has a great night.  True story.

Sounds like the premise for a Monty Python skit...

Dr_Blue

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:34:50 PM
No, I'm serious if you google/start-page whatever you will see him with his Thompson .45 Submachine gun. Thankfully he, at least to my knowledge, not been raided or killed for keeping it by him in his yard. Having said that the hoodlums and kids stay off his yard.
The image of an old man with a tommy gun keeping kids off his lawn struck me funny.

chefist

Quote from: bateman on August 27, 2015, 11:35:23 PM
"MR. HOAGLAND, THE NEXT CALL WILL BE FROM NASA'S LEGAL DEPARTMENT"

LOL RCH could out talk a Southern pontificating lawyer any day!