• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150827 - Dr. Ron Klatz, Anti Aging - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 27, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

Kevin Sorbo

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 27, 2015, 10:47:11 PM
many industrialized Western nations have some form of national healthcare.

Name the one that has over 300 million citizens.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on August 27, 2015, 10:59:50 PM
I don't want to scare you pal, but ck the mirror...all the mercury in the fish is making your eyes glow red!!!
LOL!  I was wondering about that myself! ;D

Quick Karl

Quote from: ShayP on August 27, 2015, 11:01:22 PM
In mustard, olive oil, hot sauce, etc?  What's your poison...Me, I love the mustard.  ;)

Olive oil with Habanero sauce.

albrecht

I don't want to scare you pal, but ck the mirror...all the mercury in the fish is making your eyes glow red!!!
Nah, get the right stuff. Sardines, Herring, etc the way to go. My only issue is that one, if not in a Nordic land, brush, floss, and mouth-wash as the taste sometimes tends to stay with you....

Sean92008

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 27, 2015, 10:56:39 PM
I eat sardines at least 3-times a week, and sometimes more -- like candy to me! I eat lots of Mackerel too, the best fish one can eat for health. I love it.

Cats can type???!!!   ;D

WanagoBleu

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 10:54:25 PM
One would think sardines would help? Omega and all that. But, now, people only feed them that in old cartoons. I know I like them and have no problems...knock wood.
I believe sardines have the highest amount of nucleic acid in them of any food group. Watched about 20 year fall off of my Mom's face when she went one a 3 times a week stint of intake.

JamesMcDonald

"I'm not the wuss of a talk show host that you're probably used to listening to.. "

BURN!!!

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:00:16 PM
Good stuff. You are probably the one who are taking off the shelves from me! I also like various types of herring pickled and otherwise. But BEST BEST in the world is the neiew haring (I forget how to spell it) in The Netherlands fresh off the boat!

I love sardines and pickled herring, especially the type in sour cream.

chefist

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 27, 2015, 11:00:10 PM
I didn't know state-of-the-art transportation systems were "leftie" . . . .

LOL...clearly no sense of humor...trains work in Europe and Japan...densely populated! Plenty of riders! Works in the North East...won't work here in Arizona... 8)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Shadow Millie on August 27, 2015, 10:59:23 PM
He mentioned a few things quickly while talking about his dog. I'd like to know what he suggests as well. Chlorella? Red Yeast Rice? Vitamin E? Pizza? I like Pizza.
Every couple years it changes. Once vit E was the best thing a man could do. Few yrs later they say tests show they kill you with a heart attack?? Go figure, just be happy!!!

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 10:56:05 PM
homemade colloidal silver, perhaps?

Edit: Art just said "I'm not a wuss of a talk show host" heh he is in rare form tonight.

Quick Karl

LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D Great NY humor my friend! I miss it.

albrecht

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 27, 2015, 11:02:05 PM
Olive oil with Habanero sauce.
Water for sardines. Sometimes the tomato or hot sauce. For Herring, wine/brine (if you can't get the fresh/raw stuff.) For a treat on Sundays, sour-cream.

Sean92008

Quote from: JamesMcDonald on August 27, 2015, 11:02:19 PM
"I'm not the wuss of a talk show host that you're probably used to listening to.. "

BURN!!!

Now, who would be so flammable? 

Are pizza rolls involved?

WanagoBleu

Quote from: Sean92008 on August 27, 2015, 10:57:50 PM
Agreed.  Until the revolution forces the politicos to live with the normal people.  Then shit will change.
yup.

coaster

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:03:55 PM
Water for sardines. Sometimes the tomato or hot sauce. For Herring, wine/brine (if you can't get the fresh/raw stuff.) For a treat on Sundays, sour-cream.
Sardines in mustard. good eatin'

Dr_Blue

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on August 27, 2015, 11:02:43 PM

Edit: Art just said "I'm not a wuss of a talk show host" heh he is in rare form tonight.
Is this a picture of the guest?

albrecht

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on August 27, 2015, 11:02:24 PM
I love sardines and pickled herring, especially the type in sour cream.
only a Sunday treat or special occasion for me. The sour cream I was told negates the goodness/health. But dang, it tastes good! The best, and I cannot state this enough, is buying the fresh stuff when it comes in in Holland. Almost raw (not quite as brined a bit) but so, so tender and good and tasty.

Bradsmith313

Quote from: Quick Karl on August 27, 2015, 11:01:31 PM
Too many pansies and parasites now. If a serious revolution were to take place, there would be huge piles of dead.
Ah, the wet dreams of monosynaptic decerebrate rednecks. Still waiting for the gun grabs and FEMA death camps. White trash woo-woo . . . .

WanagoBleu

Sooooooooo JES!!!!!! At least give a few solid ideas of exactly what the FUCK to do!!!!!

Quick Karl

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:03:55 PM

I am headed over to Galveston next week to stock up on Spanish Mackerel -- Mackerel is the flat out healthiest fish a person can eat, plus I love the taste! Only true seafood lovers, and smart eaters, really love Mackerel.

Sean92008

Quote from: chefist on August 27, 2015, 11:02:32 PM
LOL...clearly no sense of humor...trains work in Europe and Japan...densely populated! Plenty of riders! Works in the North East...won't work here in Arizona... 8)

Clearly, in the land where there's plenty of room to build a line...

A 30-minute drive in SoCal is a 3.5 hour train ride; each way.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on August 27, 2015, 11:06:01 PM
Sardines in mustard. good eatin'

LOL believe it or not my 7 year old daughter loves them! And in tomato sauce! Unbelievable!  :D

Dr_Blue

Quote from: WanagoBleu on August 27, 2015, 11:06:50 PM
Sooooooooo JES!!!!!! At least give a few solid ideas of exactly what the FUCK to do!!!!!

Hahahaha........your comments match your pic

Bradsmith313

Quote from: albrecht on August 27, 2015, 11:06:31 PM
only a Sunday treat or special occasion for me. The sour cream I was told negates the goodness/health. But dang, it tastes good! The best, and I cannot state this enough, is buying the fresh stuff when it comes in in Holland. Almost raw (not quite as brined a bit) but so, so tender and good and tasty.
Pickled herrings. Sardines. Salmon. Good stuff . . . .

Shadow Millie

Quote from: Dr_Blue on August 27, 2015, 11:06:22 PM
Is this a picture of the guest?

That's what happens when you don't know how to make colloidal silver.

Quick Karl

Quote from: Bradsmith313 on August 27, 2015, 11:06:39 PM
Ah, the wet dreams of monosynaptic decerebrate rednecks. Still waiting for the gun grabs and FEMA death camps. White trash woo-woo . . . .

Was it the pansies and parasites thing I said that hurt your feelings?