• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150723 - Nassim Haramein - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 23, 2015, 08:41:58 PM

eddie dean

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 23, 2015, 11:22:59 PM
"EM drive? That's the Electric engine by our boys in Detroit, good ole GM!" - Dave

Haha!
"It reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode.  blah blah..."  - Jorch

HumanBeing

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 23, 2015, 11:25:40 PM
This is a False Equivalency. MILLIONS of people take anti-depressants, including me. Only a small handful of loners end up shooting other people. Blaming big Pharma is about as idiotic as blaming the maker of GMC Trucks because some racists in Texas tied up a black man to the back and dragged him through the desert to his death.

Also, since when is a fictional movie from the 1960's a valid reference for anything REAL?

Yeah but GMC trucks don't alter the chemistry of the brain.

chefist

I love Art bringing the freshest stories into the show! It would have taken C2C 1-2 months to talk about the new planet!

Heather Wade

The calculations to create a wormhole must be staggering.

lonevoice

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 23, 2015, 11:18:21 PM
Time to flood Dave's lines, lie to get on and sweet talk him (praise after praise after praise) and, in mid-sentence say:  "Oh, I think something's wrong here...  Isn't this Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert?" 
hahaha, good luck!

onan

Quote from: HumanBeing on July 23, 2015, 11:26:56 PM

You obviously don't live in the south.

SaucyRossy

Quote from: ASC on July 23, 2015, 11:23:42 PM
Art is carrying this guy tonight

If you mean having a conversation and not sitting back and letting him ramble on and jump in with non sequitors and twilight zone references?

Then yeah.

chefist

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 23, 2015, 11:27:49 PM

The energy/quantum even more complicated!

zeebo

Quote from: QuantumMystics on July 23, 2015, 11:24:34 PM
This maybe it...if you get 10 minutes check this one out....

I'm assuming all thse are based on the Alcubierre drive.  Sounds promising but from what I've read there are some obstacles like the gargantuan amounts of energy required to compress/expand space around it.  Also even if you could do it the tidal forces would create such massive spacetime friction that the bubble would heat up to as hot as the sun's surface, so better bring you sunscreen it's gonna be toasty.

GravitySucks

And yet worms do it with such tiny little brains.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Dena81 on July 23, 2015, 11:26:13 PM
whoo hoo i'm back! not sure what happened but couldn't get to the site at all.
Me too

ChandlersDad

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 23, 2015, 11:13:35 PM
Absolutely, the pipeline will kill some silver-spotted bug and, with that in mind, the agriculture of California is to die off.  Food prices will soar and crop land will go bad. 

The current administration seems to spend money in the most wasteful of places.  The bank bail outs and bond market support have done nothing but create a deeper hole.  :-(

How about because the regions that need it grow most of the food you eat?   Duh.

By the way, a deeper hole? The stock market is thriving.

pate

Bounce quarters on a bed sheet, sort of thing?  Hmm...

steelbot

I Don't KNOW about that one lol - i've seen some real dickheads that drive trucks! lolololol j/k lol

Robert

Quote from: ChandlersDad on July 23, 2015, 11:25:40 PMThis is a False Equivalency. MILLIONS of people take anti-depressants, including me. Only a small handful of loners end up shooting other people. Blaming big Pharma is about as idiotic as blaming the maker of GMC Trucks because some racists in Texas tied up a black man to the back and dragged him through the desert to his death.
It's not the usual problem, but it's long been known that some violent action is a risk of any rx for depression.  It's suicide far more often than violence directed at others.  Previously the pt. was too depressed to act.
QuoteAlso, since when is a fictional movie from the 1960's a valid reference for anything REAL?
It's valid because it raises the point that what's good for the patient may be bad for 1 or more other persons the pt. interacts with.

=Schlyder=

Not to mention the energy required to create one , and keep it stabilized.  Staggering indeed.

Sean92008

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 23, 2015, 11:21:14 PM
Mind blown, pushing against the structure of time and space to continually accelerate.... (do with that what you will pervs) Now, how does one set a course?  Where would you go if you had warp drive?

Me, I think I'd hit some of those well-reputed alien bases.  Billy Meier will be my navigator :-)

PS  Can ANYBODY imagine this type of interview on C2C with Dave?  Impossible, I tell you!

eddie dean

Quote from: Catsmile on July 23, 2015, 11:22:12 PM
Yes, you have to do a lot of deep digging to understand this guest.
Because it's getting deep fast...

Perhaps,
I'm still enjoying the show. :)

chefist

Damn love the MITD news! Am I the only one?

zeebo

Quote from: Bodach on July 23, 2015, 11:26:11 PM
This is just.. so refreshing.  Imagine Noory doing this interview; just reading off a list of questions after the guest is done speaking.  Art is interested!  He BUILDS on the comments of the guest.  So glad he's back. I'd say, SO GLAD YOU HAVE NO IDEA, but I know better.  You all have the exact idea.

Top 3 Noory questions would have already been:

What are we searching for?
Will we ever get the answers?
It's really all just amazing isn't it?

Juan Cena

Quote from: SaucyRossy on July 23, 2015, 11:17:48 PM
the EM Drive is nearly EXACTLY what Bob Lazar described in an interview to Art years ago........I just re-listened to one of his interviews.

I'd like to hear someone discuss the concept of an informational drive that Warren Ellis described in the fourth volume of "Planetary." That, and the idea that the universe is actually two-dimensional, would probably make Dave's brain melt.

chefist

Quote from: zeebo on July 23, 2015, 11:30:51 PM
Top 3 Noory questions would have already been:

What are we searching for?
Will we ever get the answers?
It's really all just amazing isn't it?

he he...just puked!

Hmm. You wouldn't be from Nova Scotia, would you?

onan

How come no one subjects alcohol to the same level of scrutiny as anti depressants?

lonevoice

Quote from: jazmunda on July 23, 2015, 11:24:13 PM
Some of them are hilarious.
My favorite one yet is the one about unscreened calls meaning you don't have to kiss Art's ring to talk to him.