• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Does anyone know where I can find a schedule of upcoming guest?

Started by refined1, July 21, 2015, 03:00:39 PM

refined1

I looked on Art's website and it only mentions Graham Hancock but nothing for the remainder of the week.  Can someone help me with this?

PChirp

Quote from: refined1 on July 21, 2015, 03:00:39 PM
I looked on Art's website and it only mentions Graham Hancock but nothing for the remainder of the week.  Can someone help me with this?

Tonight is Charles Faddis, the ex-CIA bioterrorism guy.  Art & the gang are keeping guests under wraps due to davebots and Premrat poaching.  Hope this helps.   ???  As of this writing don't know if they're going to "release" a lineup of guests.

John

Schedule for July 20 - July 24:

Monday | Crystal Gayle | Graham Hancock | grahamhancock.com | @Graham__Hancock
Tuesday | Charles Faddis | epictimes.com/charlesfaddis/ | @CHARLESFADDIS
Wednesday | Linda Moulton Howe | earthfiles.com | @Earthfiles
Thursday | ?
Friday | Unscreened open lines

PChirp

Quote from: John on July 22, 2015, 02:11:30 PM

Monday | Crystal Gayle | Graham Hancock | grahamhancock.com | @Graham__Hancock
Tuesday | Charles Faddis | epictimes.com/charlesfaddis/ | @CHARLESFADDIS
Wednesday | Linda Moulton Howe | earthfiles.com | @Earthfiles
Thursday | ?

Thanks John     :D

Echo

You can thank George Snoory for Art keeping guest schedule classified. Snoory has told guests they can't come on C2CAM if they been on Art show in the past few weeks. (that was back during Dark Matter radio show)

I bet will see Richard Hoagland or Linda Moulton Howe on before the end of July.

paladin1991

Quote from: Echo on July 22, 2015, 02:22:34 PM
You can thank George Snoory for Art keeping guest schedule classified. Snoory has told guests they can't come on C2CAM if they been on Art show in the past few weeks. (that was back during Dark Matter radio show)

I bet will see Richard Hoagland or Linda Moulton Howe on before the end of July.

You must be a Psychic!  Maybe ART will invite you on.

John

Quote from: Echo on July 22, 2015, 02:22:34 PMI bet will see Richard Hoagland or Linda Moulton Howe on before the end of July.

You can't bet on Linda anymore and two hours of Hoagland five nights a week should already be more than any sane person can handle.

I would place my bet on Michio Kaku.

zeebo

You can thank George Snoory for Art keeping guest schedule classified....

Yeah this is sad and not the way Art would like to do it, from what he's said on the subject, but looks like he's going to let the schedule out on a show-by-show basis to keep the shenanigans down.

Quote from: zeebo on July 22, 2015, 03:12:49 PM
Yeah this is sad and not the way Art would like to do it, from what he's said on the subject, but looks like he's going to let the schedule out on a show-by-show basis to keep the shenanigans down.

I've heard that Clyde Lewis has to do the same due to Noory's lack of professionalism.

henge0stone

Oh yeah I forgot about that crap. Man I wish George would congratulate Art and not actively plot against him for some reason (prob because he is a crap host). Oh thats right he did welcome him back when Dark Matter came out, only to steal his guests and tell the ones who went on with Art that they could no longer be on. What a soar loser snoory is.

John

Monday | Crystal Gayle | Graham Hancock | grahamhancock.com | https://twitter.com/Graham__Hancock
Tuesday | Charles Faddis | epictimes.com/charlesfaddis/ | https://twitter.com/charlesfaddis
Wednesday | Linda Moulton Howe | earthfiles.com | https://twitter.com/earthfiles
Thursday | Nassim Haramein | resonance.is | https://twitter.com/NassimHaramein

BellBoy

Quote from: John on July 23, 2015, 05:27:24 AM

In the interest of Freedom of Information, will we be receiving those open lines in an un-(redacted) format?