• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Other Side of Midnight - Richard C. Hoagland - Live Chat Thread

Started by cosmic hobo, June 24, 2015, 09:00:52 PM

trostol

ugh..he is gonna talk about Musk..i am sick of hearing about that man..let him go off to Mars for fucks sake and stay there...lol we are so not close to being able to colonize anything

akwilly

shit I just realized I won't know were to get my politics once RCH leaves.

Only Hoagie-san knew about the power and high energy of the Trump Train and the Bern. It was in his data, because he is the greatest scientific mind and political theorist of our age.

norland2424

Quote from: akwilly on April 28, 2016, 01:04:00 AM

heather has you covered  :)

Quote from: akwilly on April 28, 2016, 01:04:00 AM

Huffing gold spray paint out of a paper bag from the 40oz you bought with pennies, then passing out in a pile of discarded diapers and newspapers will give a similar effect. ;)

trostol

trostol

trostol

gee she follows the legal status of weed..wonder why

Is she for real calling in on Skype from the next fucking room? We know she is your beard Hoagie. I will have her yet.

norland2424

Quote from: Royal_Tenenbaum on April 28, 2016, 01:09:38 AM
Is she for real calling in on Skype from the next fucking room? We know she is your beard Hoagie. I will have her yet.

they both sleep in diff rooms

Quote from: trostol on April 28, 2016, 01:08:31 AM
gee she follows the legal status of weed..wonder why
It will make a great ingredient in her Gulf oil spill water.

zeebo

Robin makes me feel like I'm stuck with the school nurse who's working on her masters and wants to talk about it.

norland2424

FFS just have her speak into your fucking mic hoagie

trostol

this is so fucking awkward...its like we are just sitting in on a conversation between these two dorks in their living room

Two things to do:

1. Every caller tonight must sing creepy birthday songs.
2. Ask Hoagie to post pics of Sweet Robin when she was "young and actually hot".

Quote from: trostol on April 28, 2016, 01:12:54 AM
this is so fucking awkward...its like we are just sitting in on a conversation between these two dorks in their living room
Pretty sure they chill in separate rooms. Robin in the living room with the widescreen and Magic Mike marathon, Hoagie with the 13 inch laptop from 2000 playing Diablo 2 and leveling his alts.